Weapon Against Rape

Mame

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 12:41 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

plus, how does the woman remove the device herself?

If the woman can take it out, why wouldn't the rapist?

Good point. I also agree that the man with this thing trapped on him would be a greater threat than before. I can see him smashing his fist into her face. Scary. Better is mace or pepper spray or a taser.
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 07:52 am
@Mame,
That's it! A vaginal taser!!

Mame, you are brilliant!
BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 08:09 am
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea a woman vaginal is enough of a weapon in itself without hooks or tasers added!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 08:42 am
Maybe women could just walk around with a sign or a button that says "I'm loaded with a vaginal tooth condom" or "Try to rape me and I'll tase you" or some such... that would be warning enough without having to actually arm yourself, you know, like those "Beware of Dog" signs.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 08:47 am
So if there might be this device in the **** wouldn't the attacker take the time to find out before he stuck anything into it? Or maybe bypass that hole and take the ass instead? and ya, I can see a woman getting the **** beat out of her for having one of these things in her.
Mame

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 08:59 am
@hawkeye10,
Your language is disgusting.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 09:08 am
@Mame,
rape is disgusting, should talking about rape be any less so?

But you already know where I stand on this movement to police and pretty up language....
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 09:38 am
@Mame,
Well for once I agree with Hawkeye as we are talking about rape and using a device to harm a man penis inside a woman so insisting on keeping the language completely PC seem a little on the silly side.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 09:55 am
Except that the penis in question doesn't deserve respect and the vagina in question does.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 10:07 am
@Bella Dea,
Quote:
Except that the penis in question doesn't deserve respect and the vagina in question does.
Unless of course the lady forgets, and invites her man into the trap.
BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 10:11 am
@hawkeye10,
LOL I been thinking the same thing what is the likelihood of some woman forgetting about it just before having welling sex with her husband or boyfriend.

Sorry dear............would not cover it.
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 10:52 am
I can tell you plainly, that THING would not be comfortable. It's HUGE. I'd not forget it was there. They compare it to a tampon which is about the size of my finger. This thing is far bigger than a tampon.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 10:54 am
@BillRM,
I am not all filled with joy with this providing to the Lorena Bobbitt's of this world a new tool either.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 11:12 am
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea for it to be worth anything you would need to wear it most of the time and people do get used to anything given enough time.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 11:19 am
The aware would be rapist could just carry around an artificial penis to use to extract it.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 11:28 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
The aware would be rapist could just carry around an artificial penis to use to extract it.
good point....rapists are not as a rule stupid.

let's see...the woman gets to be uncomfortable wearing this thing around, if she gets raped it probably will only serve to piss off the rapist so she will likely be treated worse, and innocent men might get caught in the trap, either by accident or design....is anyone seeing an upside to this thing??
Pangloss

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 12:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

is anyone seeing an upside to this thing??

Dr. Ehlers gets moral credit, and a paycheck. That's about it.
0 Replies