What is the best TeleVision Show that you have watched?

Leadfoot

Mon 25 Jul, 2016 02:59 pm
That would have to be "Deadwood".
0 Replies

trichakra

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 03:50 am
I love Game of Thrones tv show. I think this is one of the best show i ever watched.
0 Replies

trichakra

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 11:43 pm
Game of Thrones. I love this show and have watched five seasons of this show and i really enjoy this show.
0 Replies

elenahao

Sun 9 Oct, 2016 08:35 pm
@Riddler101,
The Vampire Diary
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 9 Oct, 2016 11:00 pm
@rosborne979,
I loved that show back when it was on television. I wished they had kept it on the air longer, especially after the last episode when the young John Connors was sent to the future.
0 Replies

jaicodas

Wed 18 Jan, 2017 06:18 am
I've watched Sherlock,Game of Thrones,Arrow.

But season 4 of Sherlock is quite disappointing.

Game of thrones series is the best one.
0 Replies

penrod

Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:00 pm
@Riddler101,
Game of Thrones
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 30 Jan, 2017 09:19 am
Best ever or best current?

There have been so many good shows... (non-comedy else the list gets silly)

Hill Street Blues
E.R.
NYPD Blue
Battlestar Galactica
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Lucifer
Law and Order
Breaking Bad
Star Trek (All except Enterprise)
Firefly
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Mon 30 Jan, 2017 10:02 am
Hill Street blues, West Wing, The Expanse, Game of Thrones, Hard Talk, Cosmos, are some of the many good shows I've seen.
(Deliberately enlarged the scope including interviews n documentaries)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 20 Feb, 2017 11:09 am
At the moment I'm watching Taboo, an historical drama on the BBC. It's sent during the Napoleonic wars and the 1812 war between Britain and America. The central protagonist is a man (Delaney) who owns a strip of land on the Pacific coast right on the proposed border between America and Canada. America, the British crown and the East India Company are all desperate to get their hands on said land, and Delaney is playing them all off against each other. He wants a monopoly on tea coming through this strip of land.

It's a story without a hero, Delaney is a necromancer and cannibal who's had an incestuous relationship with his sister, but he's infinitely preferable to any of the representatives from the other three parties. Lots of murder and intrigue. Still about half way through.

Dinkinflicka

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 09:58 am
Breaking Bad, Sopranos, The Wire, Small Wonder.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sat 20 Apr, 2019 04:49 pm
This isn't my favorite television show of all time, but it is right up there with the best of them. A year ago, I was looking for something to binge watch and, based on good reviews, I tried something that I wouldn't normally be inclined to pay attention to. I have very little interest in anything dealing with the occult, because I don't believe that the occult exists. I don't even believe in God. I majored in Physics in school and I believe in science. However, this show had excellent reviews, so I gave it a chance.

It is the show, "Supernatural," now in its 14th season. It's about two brothers who travel around America tracking down reports of malevolent supernatural activity and destroying any malevolent supernatural entities they find. It took an episode or two, but I just fell into it and got to the point where I "got it." You get to the point with some TV shows where you have the illusion that you really know the characters and that happened here. I find it to be a hell of a lot of fun. I strongly recommend that anyone who likes adventure type entertainment give it a chance.
chai2

Sat 20 Apr, 2019 05:54 pm
@Brandon9000,
I know a couple of people that really like that show Brandon.

For me personally, it was just the opposite. I watched avidly at first, then for whatever reason, lost interest. It very well could have been something else distracting me in my life though. I remember what I watched being good.

The following too is not the Best thing I ever watched, but I enjoyed it.

Last night I finished watching the NF series from Japan "My Husband Won't Fit"

It only got overall average ratings, but maybe a lot of people didn't see it through. The plot at first developes slowly, then surprises occur. It really gave one pause to consider what love and marriage is, rather than the knee jerk reaction of everything it's supposed to include.

As the name of the show indicates, even before marriage, for some unnamed reason, Kumi cannot fit Kenichi's penis inside her. Even though, it is soon found out that Kumi had not been a virgin when they first met in college.

I really liked being allowed watching their relationship unfold, experience the problems they go through, as obviously they don't live in a vacuum.

There were things going on that are I'm sure particular to Japanese culture, so it was important for me to look at where they were coming from.

0 Replies

Lash

Sat 20 Apr, 2019 06:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Must’ve watched this 2 or 3 years ago. Incredible Tom Hardy chewed through that role—it was beautifully filmed and wardrobed (if you appreciate deep gothic), and muttered well. A triumph!
izzythepush

Sat 20 Apr, 2019 06:19 pm
@Lash,
He's also very good as Alfie Solomon.

0 Replies

Lash

Sat 20 Apr, 2019 06:26 pm
I searched back to see if my list was here, and no.

I’ve realized that sometimes when I go back to re-watch, I don’t have the same strong resonance I experienced the first time—and that’s not fair to the show. So, I’ll judge them on what I thought of them during their eras. How excited I was for the next installment...

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
True Detective Season 1
Tonight (Johnny Carson)
The Wire
In the Thick of It (British)
Veep
West Wing
Moonlighting
MASH
The Americans
Hill Street Blues
Arrested Development

0 Replies

remyb

Fri 26 Apr, 2019 02:56 am
@Reyn,
The Blacklist
0 Replies

rajvirsingh

Sat 27 Apr, 2019 03:13 am
The kapil sharma show. it has telecast on every weekend
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Sat 11 May, 2019 01:27 pm
I think that I have watched almost everything that has David Attenborough in it. He is one amazing human being, and brings everything he does to life. He will be leaving quite a legacy for future generations.
0 Replies

justlexi

Fri 12 Jul, 2019 12:29 am
Friends will be on top of my favorite series so as to How I Met Your Mother.
0 Replies