I like this one...
Why, indeed? Have you ever sought God?
I would be happy indeed, if some of you would take the time to answer any or all of the questions below.
1) Have you ever sought God?
3) Did you find what you sought?
4) Are you still looking?
5) Are you convinced that there is a God?
6) Do you follow your faith to the LETTER?
7) Do you sin?
8) Do you believe in an afterlife?
9) Have you ever had an epiphany)
!0) Did a traumatic experience flower your search?
All your replies will be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you, and journey well.
My answers are truthful, refrain from laughter, please..
2. I bared my ass as gesture that I care not, for god or the worry of eternity or lack of it at age 16.
4. Hard not to.
5. God/s (ethicality is my choice, it spares me slight)
6. MY faith, yes, though thats not evidenced in any part in the world, nor are lies, only confusions of assorted half truths which by design split the many.(though truth is definable amidst it, so cessation is not required)
7. Yes, though sin is perspective based, many would say I do not, if I lay out my plans and my self.
8. Afterlife is subjective, eternity is guaranteed only portions of time are removed.
9. Epiphany is momentary and not worth the discussion, particularly given its conclusion orientated worth to a human.
10. Flower? Flower? FLOWER! Trauma?... TRAUMA!.. I was attacked by assorted Gods and lesser minions, in multiplistic ways over 20 years.
What do you make of that?.. Do we have one of yours or not?