How to Lose Weight at the age 13

ddominique

Wed 20 Jul, 2011 08:53 am
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
This is the official website of Dr. Helmut Oz:

http://www.doctoroz.com/

I gave two websites. One of them being www.doctoroz.com and the other that you're talking about being the fan website.
0 Replies

Brennan15

Thu 21 Jul, 2011 12:37 pm
@Mickeyy 214,
First you need to control your dieting and then you could need to do any exercise like jogging, running, swimming and walking. Always ate simple foods instead of any junk foods.
ddominique

Mon 25 Jul, 2011 10:17 am
@Brennan15,
Quote:
Always ate simple foods instead of any junk foods.

At an age as young as 13, a child should diet if their overweight, but I must disagree with you on the fact that you think that it is a good idea to completely get rid of junk foods in a diet. Studies have shown that if kids diet when their young, that in less than 5 years they will be overweight and be in poor health.
0 Replies

ddominique

Mon 25 Jul, 2011 10:25 am
@jespah,
there is no real accurate formula for bmr as I have already said because stress can slow down metabolism as well as lack of sleep. As far as I'm concerned, the work you did with bmr formulas is extremly inaccurate.

Oh yeah, and do you really think that giving me a list of "experts" is gonna help you proof yourself right? FYI: it's not.
0 Replies

ddominique

Mon 25 Jul, 2011 10:37 am
@ehBeth,
news flash: science doesn't prove everything.
0 Replies

alisamoran99

Wed 27 Jul, 2011 01:09 am
@Mickeyy 214,
losing the weight is a not easy goal, but you have to plan your regular diet, exercises first.
Yoga is one of the best option for fast weight loss.
In your age it is little easy because you have lot of option to lose the weight like playing sport is one of them.
0 Replies

ddominique

Sun 4 Sep, 2011 03:24 pm
@Thanishaa,
What your talking about is for getting rid of a cold and reliving sinusses. Not loosing weight.
0 Replies

ddominique

Sun 4 Sep, 2011 03:26 pm
@Gargamel,
I believe Mickey wants to loose weight, not gain it. And gain health problems
0 Replies

Adam Hirsch

Fri 9 Sep, 2011 07:55 am
@Mickeyy 214,
Hey Friends.

The best way is to work out and eat less sugar. Watch the amount of calories and fat your body takes in and try not to drink a lot of caffeine. Good luck. Always you are doing exercise, Running, Swimming, Skippingis good exercise, Slowly loss your weight and smart,

Thanks a lot again
Adam Hirsch
0 Replies

sandradavis

Wed 12 Oct, 2011 02:47 am
@Mickeyy 214,
Exercise!!!
Get out and run, swim, play sports when you can.Eating healthy is the hardest part for me XP but try to get fruits and vegetables into your diet a lot!
Cut back on things like ice cream, soda, chips, or any other sugary/greasy foods.Diet sodas are perfectly alright. Smile Llimit yourself to about one a day.Don't eat LESS! eat HEALTHIER! eating less will actually make you fatter, but don't eat TOO MUCH either!!!
Besides, unless your OBESE I don't think you should worry about your weight your body's still growing things could change. Smile
0 Replies

Kimaya

Thu 1 Dec, 2011 11:22 pm
@Mickeyy 214,
Considering your age i think there must be some exercises restricted for you so its better you do yoga , its not depends on age all the posture can be done by a person in any age.
0 Replies

Kimaya

Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:00 am
@Mickeyy 214,
Exercise is best for weight losing.
In age of 13 i think exercise is being convenient then using any other technique that are use by adults.
0 Replies

jackalan996

Wed 21 Mar, 2012 10:14 pm
@Mickeyy 214,
You have to plan your daily routine.
Do some meaning full exercise in the morning.
Neglect all the fat and oily foods. Keep strong control on your eating habits.
I hope it will change your life and body figure.
Use water mostly in day about 8 to 10 glasses.
0 Replies

girltoo2

Thu 9 Aug, 2012 01:35 pm
@Mickeyy 214,
well your lucky to be 106 like i weigh 144 and im 13 but i am taller than 75% of the girls my height i want to at least get down to 110 and my goal is 95 lbs... so hate to break it to you but you are like the right size lol enjoy it Smile
0 Replies

harveysmith27

Mon 13 Aug, 2012 06:03 am
@Mickeyy 214,
There number of ways and products available in market through you can lose your weight. But the simple way is lose to weight that is work out and dieting both things will help you in very good way to lose weight.
0 Replies

terry0

Thu 25 Oct, 2012 12:34 am
@ddominique,
weight loss little hard to do but it is not as much harder as you are thinking.You just have to be determine be focused,do some physical workout or exercises on regularly basis to burn your calories or fat.Second try to eat healthy,manage your diet,drinks lots of water and stay positive:)
0 Replies

belmarrahealth

Mon 29 Oct, 2012 02:20 am
@Mickeyy 214,
Hi
You have to control your food and eat nutrient food items.You must do regular exercise.
Thanks.
0 Replies

annielizstan

Mon 21 Jan, 2013 09:55 pm
@Mickeyy 214,
Hello ,
You need to excercise for at least 30 minutes a day.
Try to have a cup of green tea or mint.
Drink eight glasses of water per day.
Avoid emotional eating and overeating.
You can advice from your doctor.
Try to lose weight .
0 Replies

djesse551

Sun 10 Feb, 2013 07:52 pm
@Mickeyy 214,
What I can say, do not worry about in losing weight, you are still young and young ones are very active and alert, what you can do is to enjoy your teen age life, involve yourself to sports and other physical activities, for sure you can lose weight, but at the same time, you need to have a healthy diet, avoid or minimize fatty foods and sweets.
0 Replies

catherin

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 03:12 am
@Mickeyy 214,
Hi
In my opinion you have to give more care about your diet.You had better do regular exercise and yoga.Through doing this you can maintain your body very healthy.Please avoid fast food.
Thanks.
0 Replies