Can An Atheist Have A Soul?

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:10 pm
Timur speaks only for Timur. Timur does not speak for all others calling themselves atheists. You've got a gall to talk about mean, given how your routinely sneer at those who don't think the way you do.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 03:59 pm
I think Atheism doesn't change much the human anatomy...with or without metaphysics in between what you might use "anatomy" for as coinage ! Wink
0 Replies

Jay2know

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 11:48 pm
Atheists are people who self absorp. They can promote man made doctrine like evolution and sell it as a fact. No. It's only a theory and a far reaching one at that. The owner is an atheist, smug, and hinders speech at every turn unless your a satanist or atheist, then they dictate the conversation by shutting you down so you can't answer questions people ask you. Is this legal? Not at all. Society is eroding away and it would be nice to find some people with manners. I never meet an atheist with good manners though. I don't think it's in them.
Smileyrius

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 03:37 am
@Jay2know,
Quote:
I never meet an atheist with good manners though

As my mother used to say, manners are a mirror, what you show, you often see in return.
My advice to you my friend, is work on your approach to general human contact. If you show kindness, and good manners to an atheist, you may find that in retrospect, you will be able to say you've met more kind and good mannered atheists. I have met many kind and meticulously well mannered people that consider themselves Atheists, and many rude and ignorant Christians. The only difference is that Christians by default, have the burden of expectation.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 04:01 am
@Smileyrius,
He's a troll, just turned up and started flinging insults left right and centre. He personifies all that is wrong with some religious people. He can't conduct civil debate with people he disagrees with, he can't even spell absorb.
0 Replies

evilsorcerer1

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 07:01 pm
@spiritual anrkst,
No one can have a soul, it's a basic rule of life. Man's belief that we have a soul or spirit is his desire to be like god. As is the belief in demons and angels. Man is made from physical material alone, god is spirit and only spirit, the creator of physical things.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 09:42 pm
@Jay2know,
Quote:
Atheists are people who self absorp.
We are not "self absorp" whatever that means. We rely on science to tell us about our environment, not some 2,000 year old book written 200,000 years after man (homo sapiens) appeared on this planet. The religious culture of a savior and god written in a book by so many authors with its errors, omissions, and contradictions is a little late in human history to take it seriously. You should try to study the evolution of homo sapiens; we are of the primate family of animals.
Here are plenty of articles on the evolution of man. Give it a try, you might learn something from science. https://nortonsafe.search.ask.com/web?q=evolution+of+homo+sapiens&o=APN11908&chn=1000&guid=0B2AD8C1-D769-494B-9621-0D332B235DF5&doi=2017-06-23&ver=22.9.3.13&prt=NSBU&geo=US&locale=en_US
0 Replies