Philforum: Did you know that Chai2 wears mens' boxers??

Mame

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 12:37 pm
Well, she does, and she's damn proud of it. There's a post on here somewhere about it, with a picture, even, but as usual, I'm too damned lazy to look for it.

I thought this would introduce at least one existing member of A2K to you, and sort of let you know what we're like. We often post very important information like that, and then people chime in with their thoughts and feelings (sometimes pages and pages) about it - you know, how it affects the world around them, whether it will impact the youth of today, what does it mean in the global sense, etc. Those are really good posts for discovering who's who in the zoo.

djjd62

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 12:38 pm
wait, we're going to the zoo?

nice
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 01:04 pm
No love for Joe. Ever.

A
R
T
0 Replies

Dosed

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 01:07 pm
...this place is far different from my home.

Razz
engineer

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 01:18 pm
@Dosed,
You're not in Kansas anymore...
djjd62

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 01:31 pm
@engineer,
i don't think i was ever in kansas

i thought i might have been in reo speedwagon once upon a time
DrewDad

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 01:32 pm
@djjd62,
You're on a Journey?
djjd62

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 01:38 pm
@DrewDad,
When I'm alone all by myself / i'm lovin', touchin', squeezin'......uh, wait, is this thing on Embarrassed
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 02:35 pm
I also use brylcreem in my hair.

I almost convinced a bunch of australian people to try it, but I'm not sure if they ever followed through.

to introduce mame to everyone, she drags buckets of water up from some river in the yukon territory, to cook breakfast for all the men she's living with.
roger

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 02:48 pm
@chai2,
Tell 'em it's Vegimite and they'll probably eat the damn stuff.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 02:51 pm
there are a2k members who rolf in real life.
roger

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 02:54 pm
@dyslexia,
Did you mean to say "rofl"? We have an emoticon for that.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 03:05 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Did you mean to say "rofl"? We have an emoticon for that.
of course not you nincompoop, I said what I said ROLF, google it if you must, (republicans always want to rewrite my posts, democrats just ignore them)
djjd62

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 03:10 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:
(republicans always want to rewrite my posts, democrats just ignore them)

sorry, what were you saying?

lol, rofl, roflmao, snafu...........uh, byob Confused
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 03:25 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

there are a2k members who rolf in real life.

You remembered!

I don't know why this thread was tagged "dumb", "stupidity", "dumb joke" etc.

I did go out and buy about a dozen pairs of mens boxers (the kind with spandex that is form fitting) because I realized they were a lot more economical than Spanx, which are ruined if you get a run in them, just like panti-hose.

These men's panties can be thrown in the wash with a regular load, and don't get tangled up, stretched out or otherwise damaged.

Now when I'm wearing work clothes, or crop pants, there's no panty line, and I don't have to pull them out of the crack of my butt.

I'll tell ya, I don't know why men have kept their comfortable underwear a secret for so long.

Yes I do...it's another form of suppression dammit.

You know how you'll read that bullshit how a woman will be thinking "no one knows that under my high power business suit I'm wearing lacy little nothings"

They don't mention what these dumb things cost.

Hell yeah, brylcreem rocks....I got some major pixie action going on with my do.

Rolfing rocks too.

So, tell me about yourselves, philosophers
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 05:39 pm
Guess they're just not interested, Chai, unless we discuss something of IMPORT, something with MEANING, something EXISTENTIAL, blah blah blah... or MAYBE they don't wear BOXERS!!!!!!!!! Think that might be it? Maybe they do, and you bought the last dozen pairs. Shame, girl, SHAME on you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 06:50 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

to introduce mame to everyone, she drags buckets of water up from some river in the yukon territory, to cook breakfast for all the men she's living with.

there is an image for you

snow white
0 Replies

Huxley

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 08:15 pm
Honestly, I don't wear boxers. They're uncomfortable, and have a tendency to creep into uncomfortable crevices whenever you do any physical activity outside of walking and sitting down. I much prefer briefs for support, or commando for the freedom.
chai2

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 08:46 pm
@Huxley,
Huxley wrote:

Honestly, I don't wear boxers. They're uncomfortable, and have a tendency to creep into uncomfortable crevices whenever you do any physical activity outside of walking and sitting down. I much prefer briefs for support, or commando for the freedom.

well my expanse of ass is of a quantity that there's no creeping.
just imagine huxey, what a thong must feel like.

do you wear underwire bras?
Huxley

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2010 12:01 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

well my expanse of ass is of a quantity that there's no creeping.
just imagine huxey, what a thong must feel like.

Anecdotally, I had a friend who wore male-thongs because of his expanse of ass. He said they were much more comfortable than conventional underwear: You just had to get used to them. I know this because we acted together.

Quote:

do you wear underwire bras?

Oh, no! Down with the patriarchy, I say. Wink Well, I'm also a male, so I'm not taught to do so. (though I have worn bras before. Terribly uncomfortable, IMO)