Woman Who Accused Bush of Rape-Dead

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 10:20 pm
Dead Woman Who Accused Bush of Rape
11/12/2003 16:37
Margie Schoedinger dies as a result of a gunshot wound to the head

Margie Schoedinger, the woman who allegedly filed a lawsuit against George W. Bush in December 2002, claiming that she had been raped, has died of a gunshot wound to the head, registered officially as "suicide".

The allegations were serious: the law suit apparently filed against George W. Bush in the County Civil Court in Fort Bend County, Texas, on 2nd December 2002, claimed that George Bush, the former Governor or Texas and current President of the United States of America, had committed "individual sex crimes" against her and her husband.

Margie Schoedinger further stated that after the claim,she had been
harassed, that her bank account had been interfered with, that she had been threatened and beaten. She claimed 1 million USD in actual damages plus 49 million USD in punitive damages and emotional stress caused by the alleged incidents.

Court documents filed on December 4th 2002 mention Bush, giving him 20 days to respond or appear in a court in Fort Bend. These papers were initialed by Fort Bend County Deputy Clerk, Becky Kasper. However, due to the ambiguous nature of the claims, which have never been substantiated, it is unclear whether the President of the USA was served with the suit.

Whatever the case, Margie Schoedinger is dead. At 38 years of age, she died on Monday 22nd September 2003. The Harris Country Examiner's Office states "gunshot wound to the head" and "suicide".

John ASHTEAD
PRAVDA.Ru

http://english.pravda.ru/world/20/91/368/11257_scandal.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,559 • Replies: 28
No top replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 10:38 pm
Will this be swept under the rug?
Quote:
I believe that GW Bush and VP Cheney should be impeached. Of course, since nothing of the sexual variety is involved no one is interested. It's just boring criminal activity. Yawn.

I posted the above in another thread. Shortly after from someone that does not post here I got the email about this dead woman. I imagine that the accusation is considered too far fetched for any GW fans.
0 Replies

MichaelAllen

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 10:46 pm
Not a GW fan, but the article comes from a Russian site. Our media would have been all over this. Why would a Russian site know more about our business than we do? By the way, this kind of thing seems to be working against Prince Charles too huh? You choose to believe it if you want, but I didn't see many resources to back it up with. I'd like to see some more articles or links bringing more of the details out and attempting to confirm its legitimacy.

By the way, PRAVDA.Ru has something against XEROX too.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 11:14 pm
Believe it?
Nope. I don't but I don't discount it totally just because it came from Russia. I rarely believe anything I read even from sources that I usually trust. I try to research many sources before arriving at a belief. Sometimes I never arrive at conclusion. :wink:
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 06:24 am
I don't know what to say about this, but strange things have happened before to people who became a threat to the rich and powerful. Remember Marilyn Monroe???
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 06:37 am
MM-Another Unsolved Mystery
Some situations will never be resolved. It bugs me but that's the way it is.
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 10:45 am
Sounds like suing the President may be like smoking, hazardous to health? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 11:10 am
Let's just get a grip here for a second.

Margie Schoedinger, in her complaint, alleged:

--That three men attempted to kidnap her;
--That, after reporting the attempted kidnapping to the police and FBI, law enforcement officials harrassed her;
--That afterward her bank account was frozen, her husband lost his job, and she was placed under around-the-clock surveillance;
--That all of the above was orchestrated by George W. Bush;
--That Bush pressured her to commit suicide;
--That she actually questioned Bush directly about his actions, and he replied that he was doing it to keep her from remembering the "numerous and repeated acts of sexual assault he has committed against her and her husband;"
--And that, once Bush decided that killing her was too difficult, he decided just to make her go crazy.

These details can be found here, in a sympathetic (if somewhat skeptical) account of Schoedinger's accusations. A rather different account, in contrast, calls Schoedinger "deranged" (the original complaint can be found here (pdf file, requires Adobe Acrobat)).

I don't know all the details, but given a choice between (a) credible or (b) deranged, I'd have to choose (b).

Having had some experience with these kinds of people (one of the occupational hazards of practicing law), as soon as the accusations of vast conspiracies, coupled with "repressed memories," come out, it's a pretty safe bet that the person making the claims is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Bottom line: lots of credible news organizations undoubtedly took a look at this story when it first emerged and decided it was nothing more than the lunatic ravings of a severely disturbed individual. Schoedinger, at least, is at peace. I suggest that everyone else let the story die with her.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 03:21 pm
It's the Illuminati. Taking care of there own.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 04:01 pm
It's a drag when scurrilous reports bubble up against one's favorite politicians, isn't it? Seems so long ago that sources in this country couldn't keep from endless speculations re Vince Foster and the Clintons...
0 Replies

Suzette

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 04:16 pm
Yo, over here!

I read an amazingly similar account from either AP or Reuters.

Sorry I didn't think of saving and posting it here; but, I swear it isn't just coming out of Russia!
0 Replies

Suzette

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 04:31 pm
So I googled...and only came up with obits and stories of the original lawsuit along with some forums where apparently people have been discussing it.

Interesting that at least one news site still leaves standing the fact that the story was printed before it had gotten a 'go-ahead'.

Here's an example: http://www.rense.com/general44/deaad.htm Question

Shocked Cool
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 07:34 pm
Try going to the Fort Bend County Courthouse and reading her actual complaints. They are hilarious.

It's kind of amazing how her original complaint went from "I got yelled at by another driver for being an idiot in traffic and the cops wouldn't do anything about it." to her last amendment of the complaint where is suddenly became "Bush drugged and raped me and my husband."
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 07:41 pm
The Vince Foster stories sprang to mind when I first heard about this.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 07:53 pm
The story sounds kind of screwy. I would need some real evidence to believe her.
0 Replies

Suzette

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 11:14 am
ehBeth wrote:
The Vince Foster stories sprang to mind when I first heard about this.

eh, Beth? The proverbial 'tit-for-tat', hmmmmm? And, yet, we ARE dealing with a pres who's Poppa Pres is very into CIA machinations...but, I dunno Rolling Eyes :wink: !
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 11:22 am
kinda surprising that Bill Clinton has not been accused of wearing a George mask and is the real perp behind this story. Very Happy
0 Replies

Suzette

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 11:38 am
I heard that Jeb was wearing the mask and is the real perp. Pass it on :wink: !
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 12:07 pm
It must be admitted that for someone who stole the White House, killed thousands in Afghanistan and raped the whole of Iraq, such actions would seem far beneath his dignity? Embarrassed
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 12:16 pm
now come on, Suzette, we all know Jeb is the "smart" one and surely would have worn a Hillary mask if he was the perp.
0 Replies