Does earths gravity cause time?

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:38 pm
@dalehileman,
Much as I find normal sentence construction, I misread Imans some time ago, thought he was as another person I knew of.

I was merely stating then, I had to get gone and make a start and I had not intended to be back... I see what you mean about the way I write, though it is because I have been retrained to write to myself, I never really intend to publish anything or even show it to anyone.. I have had nothing but writing to do for a number of years, in circles as part of a psychological test of some kind.

It is very hard to explain.. And yes, we still comprehend you, if we try.. SO CEASE!. I would say to the higher forces.

I had assumed Imans was in the same boat somehow. It seems I am far wrong, its as though I am reopening my eyes.

I get this distinct.. 'No-one wants to hear it', but I give a rats ass to a rat and you can skip my posts with your eyes people, so don't bitch.

I suppose thats Imans cue to bang on in circles about truth and superiority.
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:56 pm
@nothingtodo,
Oh and Imans..
If you got some issue with truth!.. THEY WOULDNT LET ME WRITE IT HERE, its mostly here but it is not allowed to be believed, they steal it. Its a chore! Putting it back again.

AWWW.. 2 mins later I get the 'psych ward effect' all over my perception.. Fark off!
imans

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 12:49 pm
@nothingtodo,
u cant guess how far i hate u, continuous lies to invent for having to b liars since meanin to profit from truth knowledge, anything known for any idea of profit
u cant know how hatable u r, disgustin to invent smthg else to possible
truth hate u much more for sure while i hate u infinitely
so imagine ur present and end existence by truth
nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 12:56 pm
@imans,
We know this, your kind swamp the earth with hatred and belief that all others who have different ideas can be 'cured' with hate.

On the other hand, If I apolagise, you still get the proverbial cucumber up your rear.

End existence by truth?
Are you sure?
Perhaps that is why you get the 'superiority' effect from others dawdling around concepts.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:18 pm
imans wrote:

u r such pervert hypocrit glue

as if saying by truth sound like sayin by someone or smthg
piece of freak evil rotten

the end is always to truth wether u see it or not it doesnt matter moron

the principal value of truth is nothing bc simply its fact being existing

any cant but if possibly true so in truth before being any
how can u b or live while talkin about truth only as speculation of its existence to profit from say all about ur kind and its end freak nightmare
nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:52 pm
@imans,
I would enjoy to hear your views on silence... Not in any mal-intented way, but in general.

I would also appreciate the ability to coincide in argument at your target, though it seems unlikely it will ever be allowed.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:25 pm
@imans,
You predict your end, your system equates to logical creation of your fears amplification, even in that temporal clarity which you assign strike patterns.. I am therefore assigned to limit the damage to the few who stumble into your fears or implication thereof, they will not perish to your attack. They have my promise, denial of lifes exclusion of point is not allowed, in its very sober presentation of drunken cloaking, behind your residual remains the cause.

adequate ratios?
Truth is equality
imans

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 05:00 pm
@nothingtodo,
hey when u mean to speak for others to promise u go to religion forums and try to live happily after with all urkind bonds piece of pervert that dare attack an individual on individual objective field which is philosophy to steal anything he might pretend through sellin smthg for others

and piece of spit life it is u that exist by tryin to predict, i act for what i want that is what any individual do which has never anything to do with whatever is done

enjoyin my end from what i never care about living is exhibitin what u r n ur end since i have to kill u before me first
nothingtodo

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:14 pm
@imans,
How exactly would you achieve this? (killing me first)
If I have tried and cannot?

Choking the life out of you would be much like watching the innards of a foraging pheasant splodge to the ground. When that pheasant pecked all winter to fill its little pockets.

OP:
Earths gravity better not have causal relation to time too much or else decay factors could suddenly splinter.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 11:43 am
Henri Poincare' developed the relationship between relativistic time and velocity that Lorentz observed and Einstein used to show the equivalence of acceleration.

As mass creates the acceleration of gravity, then mass has an effect on time (aka Lorentz contractions). However; as Poincare' demonstrated, that effect is not significant until you are approaching the speed of light. Einstein's acceleration equivalence demonstrated that acceleration resulting from mass also had minimal effect Lorentz contraction until the escape velocity of a body approached the speed of light.

So yes the statement that gravity causes time is marginally correct. However, that effect for a body the size of the Earth (or the Sun for that matter) is marginal.

Rap
dalehileman

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:43 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
So yes the statement that gravity causes time is marginally correct.
Hardly an expert of course Rap but I had understood that it doesn't cause time but of course does affect it

I still haven't seen a defense of the OP that meets my criterion of conventional sentence construction using common terms familiar to the Average Clod (me)
raprap

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:16 pm
@dalehileman,
In reality I'd have to concede that gravity doesn't 'create' time--it's effect though has been quantified.

Somehow though I remember a discussion somewhere that time is associated with entropy and that when entropy stops, so will time. I have no evidence, of course, but it is an interesting conjecture.

Rap
dalehileman

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 02:24 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
that when entropy stops, so will time. I have no evidence, of course, but it is an interesting conjecture.
I've heard that too. But the only way we'll get entropy is in a Big Crunch where everything squeezes down into an infinitesimal spot of very high mass

One wonders whether the mass could be infinite, tho hard to imagine if it derived from a finite Universe so we can only guess that time almost stops but not quite

Though others I guess have a different idea of it, a Megillah that's quit expanding where any two particles are septillions factorial light-years apart but not moving
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 03:05 pm
@Zetherin,
Zetherin wrote:

Nameless,

Can you provide any sources you acquired this information from?

Thanks,

Zeth

The same source that taught him to write " years will of passed on earth"?
0 Replies