imans

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 02:30 am
@Berty McJock,
u r evil, that is why u cant but consider all possibilities existing
when existence is absolutely bc it is only freedom so where the possible is free

that is how existence is true by being free and how existing is right by being conscious free realisations

any conscious is right is what can stay constant in free dimensions existence

that is also unfortunately how evil is through constant liars kind of stands ways

so the point to get rid of u, is by proving how evil is against freedom and it is clear now from what all is evil life harassing absolute free individual right
0 Replies

imans

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 02:32 am
@Berty McJock,
as i see it, u r evil, that is why u cant but consider all possibilities existing
when existence is absolutely bc it is only freedom so where the possible is free

that is how existence is true by being free and how existing is right by being conscious free realisations

any conscious is right is what can stay constant in free dimensions existence

that is also unfortunately how evil is through constant liars kind of stands ways

so the point to get rid of u, is by proving how evil is against freedom and it is clear now from what all is evil life harassing absolute free individual right
0 Replies

Berty McJock

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 02:59 am
@Bennet,
christ you can pull someone apart lol. ok so destiny was the wrong choice of word, how about "our perception of a chosen path"?
can't really argue with the einstein bit..look at things from different angles, and they look different. it's up to us to interpret what we see.
i think you've got me wrong on the multiverse thing, maybe it was my using particles as examples, but i wasnt trying to use micro v. macro, and i wasn't trying to invoke timelines and/or time travel, that has nothing to do with my point on this. my remarks about time and space were separate to this. i was simply saying in an infinite multiverse (a infinite group of universes) with a fixed set of building blocks, things have to repeat, which necessarily removes choice.

i know there is no solid proof...i DID only say possible or plausible.
i know i'm probably wrong, and i really wish i understood maths. i merely try to remain open to possibilities that make sense (to me at least) in laymans terms. i'm open to the fact i may have misunderstood/misinterpreted.
Berty McJock

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 04:10 am
@Berty McJock,
to clarify on how i saw time, because i believe i'm still vague lol.

so, for the sake of arguement, all time exists everywhere.
it is our movement through space, and interaction with things which gives the impression of directional passage through time. as they say, it's all relative.
e.g. if i move in any direction in 3d space i only move in that direction relative to where i came from. i didnt come down from what's below me. it's the same with time, we move forward from our last point of reference. the only point in time that is really relevant to us is now, the present, as this is the only point in time we can directly experience. (bear with me, i hope i'm making sense. i know what i'm trying to say, but it's hard to explain it with my simple mind lol).
this doesn't meant that past, present and future cannot co-exist, just that we percieve it from our experiences as moving forward through time, forever in the present, and this will remain true, even if we master time travel. we may invent machines that can transport us to a different point in time, using whatever means, but our own personal body clock will keep ticking forward, it's rate dependant on how fast we are moving through space, but always forward, as we percieve it.
therefore if we are on a fixed path forward through time, and the future already exists, because time is time,and it's only our perception of points in spacetime as we move which gives us a sense of tense, then our future is predetermined.

i know i have left gaps in this, and probably only confused things more. i understand it when i read it, but putting it into my own words is another story lol. i think it was brian greene's "the hidden reality" which explained this best to me, and makes a lot more sense than i do.
0 Replies

Berty McJock

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 04:23 am
also this is only a recent interest of mine, and i've barely scratched the surface. i know i still have a LOT to learn. this is simply the picture i have built up so far.

sorry to spam this thread, i'm done for now :p
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 07:12 am
Many people currently commenting on various things would do well to learn the words:

I DO NOT KNOW.

Nothing wrong with offering guesses, but if you are going to offer guesses...you ought really to call them guesses so they can be received and treated as such.

I guessed that the San Francisco 49ers would whip some Baltimore Ravens ass in the Super Bowl!
0 Replies

may13387

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 08:52 pm
@TickTockMan,
Actually, that proves nothing. I don't KNOW your not in my imagination because anyone can say things like that but no one knows if they have feelings. Ouch! I just hit my head in the same spot I hit it yesterday and now there's a big bump on it! Sad Does this mean I exist? There's no proof.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 09:16 pm
@may13387,
Wouldn't the proof be given to YOU in the first place ? Making the question is enough proof that you exist, or there is no question being made...the problem is a tad more sophisticated, what "you" refers to ? what is it that is "you" ? that's what we all should give some thought into...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 09:36 pm
Nobody exists; that's the reason why we're all bull-****'n with each other on this electronic communication machine.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 09:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Are you provoking JL ? I bet he will assure "he" doesn't exist to... Wink
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2013 09:42 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Me provoke JL? Not in a million years....
0 Replies

Plato

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 10:28 pm
@TickTockMan,
Or is our purpose as humans is to have no purpose, which really is a purpose in and of itself?
0 Replies

erikchavez

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 01:06 pm
@ariciunervos,
What is the purpose of a plant? what is the purpose of a cow? what is the purpose of a rat? They all have one thing in common and that is death. Why does any other purpose matter when we have a line drawn from the beginning to the end? Must we Experience death for a greater purpose after life? Perhaps to learn something if we turn out to be some immortal beings after death? There is no escaping fate, there is no escaping death. Death my friends is our purpose.
JLNobody

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 06:06 pm
@erikchavez,
Impermance is the fundamental characteristic of Reality. This is known to some as Buddha nature: there are no things, only processes. Is that part of your meaning Erik?
0 Replies

imans

Reply Tue 2 Apr, 2013 08:10 pm
@erikchavez,
no death is ur own purpose alone, death is negative reference and what kills reality cant b real
death is urself identification to ur nonexistence sense

like me i dont care about death but i care about murders bc i cant bare see irrespect of true hierarchy and right order to everything reality

but death dont matter bc what matter is objective values, only what matters is right existence since it is already real
why would u stay or go smwhere else when u dont do anything urself or alone ??? objectively truth is always the positive answer, like not being from others beings is the best way for being to b really true

0 Replies

davinchihcnivad

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 02:39 pm
@Deftil,
If there were no letters/sound, would we have a voice
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 03:03 pm
@davinchihcnivad,
Yes, at the ballot box.
0 Replies

Broodspawn

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 01:42 am
@Victor Eremita,
But if my mind is the only thing that exists then where did I learn all of what I see, and why do I not know all I did not see.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 12:16 pm
@Broodspawn,
You learned all from your genes and environment. Actually you can "see" and know things without observing them personally.
0 Replies

brenndo

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 11:42 am
How do we know that the world that we live in is actually reality? How are we so sure that this is not a dream, and when we go to sleep and "dream" how do we know that the supposed dream isn't truly reality?