The Point In Human Life

voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 07:47 am
@dpmartin,
dpmartin wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

The will of the flesh creates the pleasures of the flesh, Smile for the will of the Spirit to enjoy. Very Happy Matters of the heart. Cool which we all shall share. Wink

thanks for the reply

What spirit would that be, that you are referring to?
The spirit of life, Cool from God. Smile which we all shall share, Very Happy within infinity. Cool
dpmartin

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 09:29 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

dpmartin wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

The will of the flesh creates the pleasures of the flesh, Smile for the will of the Spirit to enjoy. Very Happy Matters of the heart. Cool which we all shall share. Wink

thanks for the reply

What spirit would that be, that you are referring to?
The spirit of life, Cool from God. Smile which we all shall share, Very Happy within infinity. Cool

thanks for the reply
From what God, or maybe better said, the God of who or what?
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2012 04:50 pm
@dpmartin,

Thanks for the reply. Smile

Oh no, Wink thank you, Very Happy

What spirit would that be, that you are referring to? Confused The spirit of life?, Neutral from God?, Wink which we all shall share?, Smile within infinity? Very Happy

Damned straight. Cool

From what God, or maybe better said, the God of who or what? Neutral

The God of Truth, Smile The God of Righteousness, Very Happy The God of LOVE! Cool

Now we are having a proper conversation, Smile
One worthy of the Kingdom. Very Happy
The Essene had to learn this as a discipline, Wink
Here is definition of three brotherhoods of thought and reason. Neutral

Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes
By Mitchell G. Bard

Of the various factions that emerged under Hasmonean rule, three are of particular interest: the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes.
The Pharisees

The most important of the three were the Pharisees because they are the spiritual fathers of modern Judaism. Their main distinguishing characteristic was a belief in an Oral Law that God gave to Moses at Sinai along with the Torah. The Torah or Written Law was akin to the U.S. Constitution in the sense that it set down a series of laws that were open to interpretation. The Pharisees believed that God also gave Moses the knowledge of what these laws meant and how they should be applied. This oral tradition was codified and written down roughly three centuries later in what is known as the Talmud.

The Pharisees also maintained that an afterlife existed and that God punished the wicked and rewarded the righteous in the world to come. They also believed in a messiah who would herald an era of world peace.

Pharisees were in a sense blue-collar Jews who adhered to the tenets developed after the destruction of the Temple; that is, such things as individual prayer and assembly in synagogues.
The Sadducees

The Sadducees were elitists who wanted to maintain the priestly caste, but they were also liberal in their willingness to incorporate Hellenism into their lives, something the Pharisees opposed. The Sadducees rejected the idea of the Oral Law and insisted on a literal interpretation of the Written Law; consequently, they did not believe in an afterlife, since it is not mentioned in the Torah. The main focus of Sadducee life was rituals associated with the Temple.

The Sadducees disappeared around 70 A.D., after the destruction of the Second Temple (see below). None of the writings of the Sadducees survived, so the little we know about them comes from their Pharisaic opponents.

These two "parties" served in the Great Sanhedrin, a kind of Jewish Supreme Court made up of 71 members whose responsibility was to interpret civil and religious laws.
The Dead Sea Sect

A third faction, the Essenes, emerged out of disgust with the other two. This sect believed the others had corrupted the city and the Temple. They moved out of Jerusalem and lived a monastic life in the desert, adopting strict dietary laws and a commitment to celibacy.

The Essenes are particularly interesting to scholars because they are believed to be an offshoot of the group that lived in Qumran, near the Dead Sea. In 1947, a Bedouin shepherd stumbled into a cave containing various ancient artifacts and jars containing manuscripts describing the beliefs of the sect and events of the time.

The most important documents, often only parchment fragments that had to be meticulously restored, were the earliest known copies of the Old Testament. The similarity of the substance of the material found in the scrolls to that in the modern scriptures has confirmed the authenticity of the Bible used today.

John the baptist was raised by the Essene. Smile

I am the son of a father, Cool
You may call me Dameon. Smile
It means, Dame-on. Wink
Or Damn for short. Laughing

The God of a, Cool
Cross eyed, Neutral
4 eyed, Shocked
Flying, Surprised
Stupid Mother ******. Cool

Son of a crazy son of a bitch. Twisted Evil

With God as my father. Cool

my laydee sick, Sad Do u know Mylaydee? Wink Let me youdal it to ya, Cool Myoldlaydee Hooooooo...? Laughing

She is the crown of creation, Smile
At the heart of inspiration, Very Happy
The reason we are. Cool

[/quote]
dpmartin

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 08:35 am
@voiceindarkness,
thanks for the reply

You are incorrect about John the Baptist, he was raised by a priest a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

But as I suspected, you are out there in the wilderness, but the message of repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand was preached amongst the people, to the people, not to nothing that is in the wilderness. If a man be in darkness he can only imagine what is there, but if he be in the Light he can see what is there.
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 04:46 pm
@dpmartin,
dpmartin wrote:

thanks for the reply

Quote:
You are incorrect about John the Baptist, he was raised by a priest a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
Boy, you seem to really know your ****! Very Happy Who told you that? Confused
Did you know Herod had Zacharias killed between the altar and the porch? Neutral Yeah, Sad hacked up with a sword, he was. Cool
And did you know Elisabeth was very old when John the B was born? Shocked and then lost her husband? Neutral So, Elisabeth turned John over to the Essene to be raised by them. Surprised
Not convinced? Neutral The Essene Had a strict code of the Brotherhood, Cool they only ate that which was prepared by a Brother. Wink If you entered the home of an Essene you are family, Smile and have all things common. Cool
After John turned 30, the age a man must be to enter the priesthood, he left the monastery at Qumran, laid off his monastery robe and clothed himself in camels hair with a leather girdle. Having to fend for himself on his journey, John came out of the wilderness eating locust and wild honey,
preaching and baptizing unto repentance. Cool But, Shocked Israel already had 434 years to repent and didn't, Sad so, Neutral their Messiah was cut off. Wink

If you don't believe all of that, Neutral then you probably won't believe that Jesus himself arranged for John the B to be beheaded! Neutral by leaking to the Roman spies that John was alive, and was the Essene priest baptizing in the river Jourdan. Cool

Quote:

But as I suspected, you are out there in the wilderness, but the message of repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand was preached amongst the people, to the people, not to nothing that is in the wilderness. If a man be in darkness he can only imagine what is there, but if he be in the Light he can see what is there.
So true. Cool

dpmartin

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 07:02 am
@voiceindarkness,
It seems that the general consciences is, there is no assured documentation to that effect. Other than Herod had Zacharias killed between the altar and the porch.

Though John the Baptist did serve in the preparing the way of the Lord, do to the Holy Spirit in him so that he could wittiness the Messiah, the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world. That those who followed John the Baptist, and listened to him would follow the Son of God, Jesus the Christ, the Messiah.
voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 10:32 am
@dpmartin,
dpmartin wrote:

Quote:
It seems that the general consciences is, there is no assured documentation to that effect. Other than Herod had Zacharias killed between the altar and the porch.
Through the eyes of my understanding, Wink based on what I see, Smile Things God has confirmed in me, Very Happy that's my testimony. Cool

Quote:
Though John the Baptist did serve in the preparing the way of the Lord, do to the Holy Spirit in him so that he could wittiness the Messiah, the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world. That those who followed John the Baptist, and listened to him would follow the Son of God, Jesus the Christ, the Messiah.
So the story is told. Cool

dpmartin

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 08:30 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

dpmartin wrote:

Quote:
Through the eyes of my understanding, Wink based on what I see, Smile Things God has confirmed in me, Very Happy that's my testimony. Cool

Quote:
So the story is told. Cool

thanks for the reply

For an accurate account I suggest the Gospel according to the Apostle John. He was there through out, and was a follower of John the Baptist before the Baptism of Jesus Christ. There are some who question or dispute that whether Apostle John actually wrote the document, but if you read in the last chapters there is a clarification on his part on what the Lord said about John the writer of which wouldn’t be there unless it was the desire of the writer to set the record straight on the matter of what Jesus said about John on whether he would live until Jesus returns.

And this gospel will not dispute any true revelation, rather it will affirm true revelation of the Living God.
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 12:13 pm
@dpmartin,
dpmartin wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

dpmartin wrote:

So the story is told, Neutral Edited and produced at the council of the Bishops Rolling Eyes That's a funny word, Bish ops Laughing

thanks for the reply

For an accurate account I suggest the Gospel according to the Apostle John. He was there through out, and was a follower of John the Baptist before the Baptism of Jesus Christ.

Then John John and Jesus sittin in a tree, KISS... Cool

There are some who question or dispute that whether Apostle John actually wrote the document, but if you read in the last chapters there is a clarification on his part on what the Lord said about John the writer of which wouldn’t be there unless it was the desire of the writer to set the record straight on the matter of what Jesus said about John on whether he would live until Jesus returns.

the desire of the editor Confused

of the Gospel of Truth. Cool

And this gospel will not dispute any true revelation,

Nothing but dispute, Rolling Eyes

rather it will affirm true revelation of the Living God. Cool

Jesus told John to Go back, Neutral you must yet prophesy before Kings and priest, Cool and take these letters to the angels of the 7 churches. Cool

And when does John do this? Cool

God Laughing and told Lisa, Wink Paul thinks he is the Spirit of Elijah, Laughing but he is not, Wink He is the spirit of John, Smile the spirit of John is much greater than the spirit of Elijah. Very Happy

This gave me a tear of emotion, Neutral because I knew what it meant. Cool

That'ss another funny word, Neutral me ant. Smile

JLNobody

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 06:18 pm
It has been said that life is a terminal condition that is sexually transmitted.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 06:37 pm
@JLNobody,
It's more like "temporary" condition. LOL
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 08:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What is always will be, Smile it is what it is. Cool
0 Replies

Procrustes

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 12:15 am
@JLNobody,
I like that quote. Here's one from a friend "The day we are born is the day we start to die."
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 04:15 am
@Procrustes,
The day we are born is when we cry our lungs out to let everybody know we're here! We try to make life interesting and rewarding - as much as we are able.
Procrustes

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 04:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
Thanks for the opinion.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 08:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The day we are born is when we cry our lungs out to let everybody know we're here! We try to make life interesting and rewarding - as much as we are able.
Rewarding to who? Smile
0 Replies

dpmartin

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 09:28 am
@voiceindarkness,
I can understand your point of reliance of accuracy, but this is true of any document that has been passed down through many generations. Even today there are those who want to change what history books say.

But if your God is who you say He is, then surly no bishop nor principality can prevent the Truth of God being known.

thanks for the replies
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 10:32 am
@dpmartin,
dpmartin wrote:

Quote:
I can understand your point of reliance of accuracy, but this is true of any document that has been passed down through many generations. Even today there are those who want to change what history books say.
The key to it all is history, Wink or as I like to say it's "his story", Cool told through us and by us, Smile but he is the author and the finisher. Very Happy

Quote:
But if your God is who you say He is, then surly no bishop nor principality can prevent the Truth of God being known.
There is nothing covered that wont be uncovered, Smile nothing hid that wont be revealed, Very Happy and everything accomplishes it's purpose. Cool

thanks for the replies

Thank you! Smile
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 06:33 pm
@Pavel phil,
desire abated, they think. Would I know?
0 Replies