All Fear Is The Fear Of Death

Looking4Truth

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 09:58 pm
@Looking4Truth,
After reading my preveous posts, I cound'nt help but to think that it appears that I am trying to justify an existence of a being that death cannot affect. As if I fear death and am creating a reason that death does not exist but only to those that see reality as if they had an end. I do not fear death of my body. I do not fear death of my brain that whipes out the memories stored within. The reason is because I understand that reality (the physical relm) is temporary for a reason. Our flesh, brain, and all that our bodies know of does die. I understand that there is no cure for decay. Reality has to be temporary.
imans

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 05:01 am
@Looking4Truth,
u r an inferior u keep willin to live by what u think knowin being, u cant b existin in any realm outer nor inner, soon when u die it is gonna b forever
Looking4Truth

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 09:39 am
@imans,
What would be if reality vanished? We dwell in the only thing we know which is reality. We would assume nothing would be if it wasn't for reality. Is reality all things? Is there no thing other than reality? A no thing without time, distance, and matter. What is it? Is what we do not know of really nothing? It's what we don't know that is not temporary. What we don't understand is where we will be. We are going to where we came from. Why are we here? Where did we come from? Where are we going? It's what we don't see that gives us understanding. Understanding is the hidden truth.
imans

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 04:00 pm
@Looking4Truth,
that is ur will which gonna lead u to end forever

on the contrary understandin is the opposition to existence sense, when u dont recognize existing urself then u are against all existence and existin things

u cant figure what ur questions generate kind of reactions to, it is like expecting all dirt comin to burry u from above while u dont finish ur sentence, im really serious there, not out of anger or anything but what u say is so inferior and doll it cant b possibly heard
Looking4Truth

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 04:57 pm
@imans,
It can't be heard. Yet.
imans

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 08:13 am
@Looking4Truth,
on the contrary mister stop pointin urself being smthg else u know provin the point how u r never even to u while blablabla about all nonstop

on the contrary it is too much heard, what u insist being the word is a noise that no right ear can bare so easy u can shoke urself
Looking4Truth

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 08:59 am
@imans,
There's to much noise for truth to be heard. The blah blah blah is continually growing from all perspectives. People fear what they don't understand so then create opinions as answers. I'm not excluding myself from this statement. I too have my perspective that makes a lot of noise. We all have "answers", but it's only an opinion given from what we have seen, heard, and known..We are the product of our own perspective.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 11:16 am
@Looking4Truth,
That's the reason human thinking, perception, and realities are different.

The world is made up of conflicting perceptions; just look at our politics.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 03:35 pm
@Looking4Truth,
Looking4Truth wrote:

There's to much noise for truth to be heard. The blah blah blah is continually growing from all perspectives. People fear what they don't understand so then create opinions as answers. I'm not excluding myself from this statement. I too have my perspective that makes a lot of noise. We all have "answers", but it's only an opinion given from what we have seen, heard, and known..We are the product of our own perspective.

lies lies liars breed from u, incredible

truth cant b heard moron stop

blabla dont exist so is the same then ever was if not less, that is why crimes are worse insolence like u and liars

fear is to physical pains and spiritual disgust, fear is from evil when it is a fact present happenin, so what is meant to b superior is forced to b disgusted so by worse inferiority life possessing it, and what is meant to b positive is forced to b constant negative state being pains and nothing else
noone moron stop ur lies fear understanding, such pervert heads

that is why everyone is intelligent enough to know everything, there is nothing existing but truth while truth is nothing but objective clarifications
Looking4Truth

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 09:47 pm
@imans,
Your right, truth can't be heard. Blah blah isn't true so doesn't exist and is the same if not MORE (if the light in you is darkness, how great is that darkness?) and that is why things are worse, right again. Fear is from evil (ignorance/confusion/foolishness) which is superior by the insane (in ancient times it was a given that to want more than another has in insanity) which run the word and I am forced to be disgusted by, your three for three. What I read next that you right blows my mind. I'm impressed. Like a natural being, people change. The change in perceptions is what gives me hope. What are we changing into? Thank you for your reply.
Looking4Truth

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 08:28 pm
@Looking4Truth,
Wow! This Looking4Truth (I'm not speaking in 3rd person point of view. Since the natural being changes constantly, I'm talking about the person I was and not about the person that I have become.) rambles a lot! You're "your" should be "you're".
Quote:
What I read next that you right blows my mind.

You mean "write", right moron?
Well, I know what you mean and that's what counts. Right?
Quote:
to want more than another has in insanity.

I know you're anxious and typing on an android, but slow down Wink .
"is" insanity. Not "in" insanity, you moron.
So it is possible to wink at yourself!
You mean you're previous self, moron Very Happy .

0 Replies