A Couple of Hours in the Life

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2003 04:54 pm
I have always enjoyed writing so this seems a good place to let down my hair, write, and see if it has value. This is the first time I have "Published" anything that was anything close to a narrative or short story purely for the sake of writing. It was a lot of work and I found myself reworking the piece over and over again--this was a good experience for me and I hope it is of some little value to those participating in this Forum.

It is important that I receive constructive criticism. I still have some problems with the word craft and any suggestions you might have are welcome. Well, here goes.

JM

A COUPLE OF HOURS IN THE LIFETo be continued ?)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,480 • Replies: 2
No top replies

pieman

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 06:50 pm
Hello JM. This is the first time I have posted in this forum. I am not an academic and can not give you a proper critique but I will say I found something appealing about your story. Good luck with your writing endeavours. Cheers. John
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 07:03 pm
"(To be continued ?)" - definate continue. Good characters, but I haven't quite gotten into the story yet.
0 Replies