Lindsay Lohan has a bad mother

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 04:20 pm
Lindsay Lohan has a bad mother

Lindsay Lohan’s mother Dina is a bad mother for she hates and fears her husband Michael’s motives more than her love for her daughters, Lindsay and Ali. She is preventing Lindsay from getting proper treatment. Her daughter Lindsay is self-destructing and she is preventing Lindsay’s father from taking care of her fearing his motives that he will gain control of their daughter thus her earnings. With the way Lindsay is behaving she will probably die a very early death either from alcoholism or depression. Her actions are driving away fans and movie directors are shying away from her as her bad girl image does fit roles her age.

With her death nobody gains from it. Maybe Dina wants it that way as long as she hurts her husband. She seems to be a mother who wants her dreams fulfilled thru her daughters. Lindsay like Michael Jackson, never had a childhood as she was child star. She was a smart child but now a stupid adult as her childhood yearnings are now coming to the fore and acting out as a child. She had been denied childhood and she wants her freedom and pleasure seeking. But these yearnings are getting in the way of proper behavior for an adult. She needs help and to be away from the paparazzi and out of public view as people are fed up with reading about her childish antics. She needs rest and time away to recharge with privacy and care.

If Dina really loved her daughter she would put aside her fears and contribute on curing her daughter of her problems. Also, she would keep her younger daughter Ali from Lindsay so as not to tarnish her with Lindsay’s current image. Dina is under the wrong impression that Lindsay needs to be in the limelight constantly to be effective. In this case Lindsay needs to be away from the limelight as familiarity breeds contempt. Overexposure kills any desire. To allay her fears Michael can only bill Lindsay for fees to cover costs and services if Lindsay has any money at all as she is also financially strapped.

Lindsay should now focus on her move after taking a break from the party scene. Her image is tarnished forever and she can no longer play good girl parts. She has three options: 1) bad girl 2) victim 3) action figure villain. The first two are not very good but the third is the best and can probably lift her up again. So she needs to take martial arts training to toughen her body up and be ready for any movie offers in that area. I wish her the best of luck. I met as I was going home. They were filming a café scene and as I was looking and probably asking stupid question a young teenager piped in and explained everything to me. Boy, was she smart! I figured she was the Director’s young daughter or something. A few days later I perused the papers and they mentioned that Lindsay Lohan, a child star was in town. I looked at that picture of her and realized that red-haired teenager who explained the movie set was Lindsay herself.

After learning about the difficulties of child stars in adult life, I somewhat feel less bitter towards Liz Taylor who probably never had a childhood either that is why she was so close to Michael Jackson. Hollywood should create an association or club for child stars and former child stars as they can feel kinship with each other as normal people had ordinary childhood while theirs’ were different. They can capture their childhood thru this meeting with fellow soul mates and perhaps bring normalcy to their lives..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,277 • Replies: 8
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 04:22 pm
tears come to my eyes.
talk72000

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 04:37 pm
@dyslexia,
She is quite talented and needs help. I know poor rich girl and all that. I hate to see her lost. She could add to the movie industry.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 04:38 pm
@talk72000,
a) I surmised that from articles years ago, but don't know that personally
b) I'll just jump to that the whole family seem to be loons. Which is none of my business.
c) why does this interest you? I don't mean that meanly - I do read the odd link to current phenoms to keep up with what seems to make the world turn.

I'm a hollywood kid, somewhat, and have some sympathy for those who work into the business. That is probably balanced by a lot of irritation.
talk72000

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 04:43 pm
@ossobuco,
I think that Michael, the father, could be a controlling bastard or very domineering. As a child we lived next door to good-looking gentleman but he had a bad temper. I would hear him at night after coming home drunk beating the living daylights out of his wife who was screaming and crying. I was fearful that he might storm in to our apartment as I cowered beneath a blanket.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 11:11 am
@talk72000,
Maybe you should send what you wrote her to Lindsay. If she gets it and reads it, you could be the one responsible for turning her life around.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 12:56 pm
@talk72000,
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
talk72000

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 02:55 pm
@Linkat,
I am not a fan. I have seen Mean Girls just out of curiosity and Georgia Rules (as Jane Fonda was in it which I thought would mean it would be a bit more classy) was bad for her as the Director used her public persona in the movie as a bad girl.

I think this forum would probably attract her and she would get the message.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 02:57 pm
@DrewDad,
Like President Carter and his brother Billy?
0 Replies