Is smoking good for you?

demo45151

Fri 24 Jan, 2014 04:15 am
smoking is injurious to health. smoking causes of cancer . so i recommend to all for stay away from this bad habit.
spendius

Fri 24 Jan, 2014 04:21 am
@demo45151,
Being born is injurious to health. It causes all sorts of things, Certain death for example.
spinecare01

Fri 24 Jan, 2014 05:05 am
@BDV,
Smoking is always harmful
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:23 pm
OP, you are smoking yourself physiologically, physically and mentally.

**** off.
0 Replies

atmosrx

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 05:10 am
Off-course smoking is bad, their is no doubt in this thing.
It is a slow poison that kills slowly everyday destroying users body from inside and there are many ways to quit but firstly person has to show his will to quit this habit.
0 Replies

stockbrokers

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 12:57 pm
@BDV,
Smoking is always bad for health for both who smoke and his friend who give him company to smoke.
Germlat

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 03:09 pm
@stockbrokers,
Vaping is all the rage now. No carbon monoxide or some other harmful chemicals....But---nicotine is still a vasoconstrictor (affects blood flow). So it's still harmful and addictive.
0 Replies

Germlat

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 04:17 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Being born is injurious to health. It causes all sorts of things, Certain death for example.

That process can be accelerated quite drastically with smoking....nasty little side effects like acquiring an iron lung, bad breath, a cute tracheostomy, premature aging, wrinkles....cool stuff you know.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 27 Sep, 2014 07:36 am
@BDV,
Nicotine in small quantities is now being used in treating Alzheimer's disease. Patients show improvement in cognition. I can't stop but wonder if, it is the stimulant factor in nicotine which is responsible for the benefit. Smoking on the other hand is responsible for 90% of lung cancer....and nicotine is a vasoconstrictor ...which can cause blood flow problems. So I'm thinking the benefits may come from the stimulant component of nicotine.
0 Replies

EllieBrownf

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 04:27 am
@BDV,
No, smoking is not good at all. Tobacco present in smoking products is malefic for out health. It contain carcinogenic (cancer causing) products. So avoid it as far as possible.
0 Replies

BruceGarcia

Tue 30 Sep, 2014 02:24 am
No doubt, smoking is a bad thing, it is harmful for the mind as well as for the whole body. There are various alternatives to smoking like electronic cigarette, vapor etc. But I personally think this all is useless and harmful.
0 Replies

atmosrx

Tue 30 Sep, 2014 07:25 am
Smoking can never be good for anyone, its is just not possible.
0 Replies

atmosrx

Fri 3 Oct, 2014 07:48 am
Without doubt smokign is the bad habit or addiction we can say, Earlier I mentioned the same that it can never be good for any person it has all poisonous ingredients in them so how can it be good. Its a slow poison.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Thu 9 Oct, 2014 11:13 am
http://i60.tinypic.com/9hjuix.jpg
What might happen if you don't quit smoking cigarettes...
http://sploid.gizmodo.com/someone-should-turn-this-cool-animation-film-into-an-an-1643798456
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Thu 9 Oct, 2014 12:29 pm
@BDV

Quote:
My own Granny died from Parkinson's disease, and her last ten years of life were not good, and i know if she knew smoking drastically reduced the risk, she woulda smoked a 100 a day.

Yes, I do agree with you.

Your Granny would have a second choice for dying with: Parkinson's disease or lung cancer.

0 Replies

Harty

Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:10 am
first, smoking kills your boredom, atleast that's what i feel when the first time i suck cigarette. Then, after a while, instead of boredom, cigarette will kick your butt and kills you. lol
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Thu 13 Aug, 2015 07:18 am
@BDV,
There's a few health effects which are positive, but they're pretty obscure. Smile In our rush everywhere, overstressed society though, the relaxation that comes from it can be advantageous in and of itself since stress effects overall health. If destressing with a good smoke you could conceivably do more to help yourself than you'd get keeping the stress and not smoking.

As with diet, what makes one person healthier kills another. And vice-versa. Smoking tobacco adds risk factors to various health problems. But no more causes them than the carcinogens in makeup, furniture, detergents, or flame retardants. It doesn't help, but it isn't the sole factor going on that you can say deinfinitively this causes that. 'This' is just one factor among literally hundreds of others, so some combination of factors resutls in 'that.' But it's impossible to determine which since everyone's different along with everyone's unique combination of risk factors.

Smoking isn't something anyone should start to gain health. But if you smoke, quitting wont necessarily spare you lung cancer, heart disease, etc. if you weight 300 pounds and eat fast food every day too for instance.
0 Replies

SMehra

Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:41 am
@BDV,
This so idiotic... Smoking is not good for health.
0 Replies

continentalhospitals

Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:57 am
@boomerang,
Smoking is not good for health it will spoil your health and others health also.
rahulvyas

Mon 28 Sep, 2015 11:34 pm
@BDV,
The chances of benefiting is very less and may vary from people to people. But smoking disasters are prevalent and proven. So, better not focus on the one two benefits it gives, and better concentrate on the harms that it spreads.
0 Replies