Is a hell a good or bad place?

MarkBenson

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 11:56 am
@BDV,
Hell is good for a people who have done some good jobs in this world and bad for a people who had done bad jobs in world.If you are good then you always find good places around you than it's no matter it is earth or Hell.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 03:02 pm
It is a ridiculously awful place indeed! You do not want to go there...

There is no Such thing as Satanism Proports as in Orgies, Sex, Drugs, Drinking, Parties...etc...

They truly have no Idea what they bring upon themselves, and what they speak of...When they ask to freely go there...

Here are some dreams I have "experienced" in a purging in Hell...If your still skeptical about it...

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-137#post-4944320
tenderfoot

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 06:59 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
HELL EXPLAINED ( It's Closed )
BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT
The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely.. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct, leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'
THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2012 09:13 pm
@tenderfoot,
Since many people only relate in ways they seem to act toward others...I will reply to you, in a similar way you have spoken to me in the past!

Hey, man who gets pedicures! This is what you meant to say!

I "believe" what one chemist has "hypothesized" in the correct answer...And I "believe" that his professor giving him an a+ makes it more valid...But I understand that these hypothesis, are all Opinions...or "best guesses" at best, and I understand that it does not mean that that is the way it has to be!

I believe that what a chemist student proports, a professor backing him up, and I all agree that he MUST be correct!

I know that his theory, is using science, but I also know, it is not possible to be validated, and or survive scrutiny, because it does not accept souls no longer, and none of us have ever been there to validate if it is true or not!

Yes, all 3 of us are all speculating!

I give you a C+ for thinking that the 3 of you, Must be correct based on what I said above!

I give you a C- for thinking a professor giving an A+ "means" it is the truth, and accept it as reliable to think that they are both right based on that...When it is their own opinions, in which the student just said something that goes in par with the professors thinking....

And I give you a D-, For thinking the 3 of your interpretations is more reliable, than one who has actually visited Hell himself...(assuming you read my post before you last one)
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 03:36 am
@BDV,
BDV wrote:

Surely if the majority of people (Almost everyone, except for the few that are chosen) get banished to the fiery depths, then hell should be quite a nice place with plenty of parties, orgies, narcotics, drink and other fun things, maybe it’s the place to be as heaven seems to contain people who have to spend their day praising a mighty being with a self-confidence problem. Personally praying, praising and worshipping isn’t a thing I want to do for eternity, so is going down south actually that bad?

Also does making this post mean I’m going to the basement also? Or can I ask for forgiveness at the last moment and get a choice?

I get this idea sometimes of a redneck backwater christian who dies and is met at the gates of heaven. He's asking where the seats are for watching the next football game and he is told there are no football games in heaven, because they are too violent. So then he asks if he would still be able to drink bud light, to which the reply is no alcohol in heaven. Then jesus walks up and the guy looks at jesus and sees that he is dark skinned with nappy curly black hair and the redneck says, "Who let the muszie in here?" Peter at the gate says, "No this is Jesus..." The redneck looks him over and says, "This ain't jesus, he ain't white with blonde hair or blue eyes. What sort of joke are you trying to pull on me?"

If the christian concept of heaven were to actually exist, I bet 90% of them wouldn't even want to go there if it were how they try to claim it to be. A huge majority of fun and excitement in this life is due to the fact that we don't just get everything handed to us. The chances of failure is always lurking around the corner. This would not happen in a so called paradise. Even if it did simulate this existence, how would to be convincing in the sense of better? You get a big house? You get the nicest car on the block? You get 72 virgins? The whole concept is absurd.
0 Replies