E Tiorentino litho

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2010 10:31 am
I inherited two old lithographs after my mother died and I was wondering if you knew anything about them. They are by E. Tiorentino.
The girl with the yellow scarf has Litho in U.S.A. in lower right corner and
20402 morris and bendien Inc. N.Y. in the lower left corner.
The boy in the yellow hat has 20401 copyright M& B Inc.N.Y. in the lower left corner, and litho in u.s.a. in the lower right corner.
They look old and have beautiful old matching frames.
Thank-you for your help, Maryanne
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 6,777 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2010 11:13 am
@Maryanne Thompson,
Maryanne, here's an earlier thread on E. Tiorentino:
http://able2know.org/topic/61617-1
0 Replies

cadugan

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2012 07:28 pm
@Maryanne Thompson,
I have the Prints of the boy with the yellow hat, and there is another one of a girl with a yellow scarf on her head and gold round earings , and another one of an old man with a white beard a red scarf around his neck and a blue hat, the last one is of an old woman with a red scarf on her head with white hair. They are a set.
They have very nice frames. I had them for at least 20 years, and I always loved them. I don't know what they are worth but I would love to find out.
julieten

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 07:41 pm
@cadugan,
I also have 2 such prints by E. Tiorentino - an old man & old woman. What did you learn about the worth of yours?
Thank you! Julie
[email protected]
0 Replies

julieten

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 07:44 pm
@Maryanne Thompson,
I have 2 watercolor prints also by E. Tiorentino. Have you learned anything about the value of yours?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 07:56 pm
People don't just pop up on a given evening on a2k to talk Tiorentino - to search, look up on the dark band at the top and plug in the word Tiorentino. That will bring you to this older post -

http://able2know.org/topic/61617-1
0 Replies

crabdaze

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2017 11:00 am
@cadugan,
I have the same pictures as you do of the peasant boy with yellow hat and girl with yellow scarf and gold earrings. Have you been able to find a price for these? I've had mine for about 15 years and would like to sell them.
0 Replies