Chrome vs Firefox

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 08:48 am
At this juncture I could no longer recommend the Firefox browser to anybody for Windows environments; the difference in how Firefox and Google's Chrome browser perform under moderate to heavy load conditions is just too great. I still use Firefox on LINUX systems.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,930 • Replies: 3
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 07:23 pm
I use Chrome for almost everything and it's lightning fast. Firefox is still my official browser though I rarely use it.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 07:26 pm
I use IE. I am told that the only people who do are those who are too stupid or too lazy to change out of it.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 07:33 am
@hawkeye10,
Reasons I don't use IE would include:

All Msoft business software is target-rich environment for computer viruses particularly since it is all programmable and meant for systems integration. That's wonderful for a company which requires systems integration projects and which has five people whose job it is to keep the lid down on cybernetic mayhem; for an individual to have a computer with programmable applications facing the internet is like walking around in the Bronx with a kick-me sign on.

Bill Gates is the polar opposite of Col. Sanders who just does the one thing and gets good at it; Gates tries to do everything and never does any one thing the best possible.

IE code was originally hacked from Mosaic code and likely still is based on Mosaic while you'd assume that Chrome and Firefox amounted to newer and better code.
0 Replies