Is my name unlucky?

djajeet

Thu 11 Mar, 2010 02:50 am
sir,
i done a test online in chaldean numerology.and ound that my name comes to number 44.which is considered unlucky?plz suggest some spelling alterations for better future.
Details:
First:SANDESH
Middle:KUMAR (usually i dont apply middle name).
Last:HABLANI
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 3,009 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

aidan

Thu 11 Mar, 2010 03:04 am
You should go to this site!http://www.paulsadowski.com/NameData.asp

This will probably give you a GREAT reading (or put another r at the end of your middle name).
This is what I got:
Quote:
There are 16 letters in your name.
Those 16 letters total to 68
There are 7 vowels and 9 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:Hebrew Female Variant of Rebekah: Captivating; knotted cord.

Your number is: 5

The characteristics of #5 are: Expansiveness, visionary, adventure, the constructive use of freedom.

The expression or destiny for #5:
The number 5 Expression endows with the wonderful characteristic of multi-talents and versatility. You can do so many things well. The tone of the number 5 is constructive freedom, and in your drive to attain this freedom, you will likely be the master of adaptability and change. You are good at presenting ideas and knowing how to approach people to get what you want. Naturally, this gives you an edge in any sort of selling game and spells easy success when it comes to working with people in most jobs. Your popularity may lead you toward some form of entertainment or amusement. Whatever you do, you are clever, analytical, and a very quick thinker.

If there is too much of the 5 energy in your makeup, you may express some the negative attitudes of the number. Your restless and impatient attitude may keep you from staying with any project for too long. Sometimes you can be rather erratic and scatter yourself and your energies. You have a hard time keeping regular office hours and maintaining any sort of a routine. You tend to react strongly if you sense that your freedom of speech or action is being impaired or restricted in any way. As clever as you are, you may have a tendency to make the same mistakes over and over again because much of your response is glib reaction rather that thoughtful application. You are in a continuous state of flux brought by constantly changing interests.

I have to admit a lot of this is true!

Your Soul Urge number is: 5

A Soul Urge number of 5 means:
The 5 soul urge or motivation would like to follow a life of freedom, excitement, adventure and unexpected happening. The idea of travel and freedom to roam intrigues you. You are very much the adventurer at heart. Not particularly concerned about your future or about getting ahead, you can seem superficial and unmotivated.

also very true! It's a good thing I tend to be frugal with myself, because I always tend to think - 'Well, I'm here right now and I might not be here tomorrow so - what the hell ...go for it.

In a positive sense, the energies of the number 5 make you very adaptable and versatile. You have a natural resourcefulness and enthusiasm that may mark you as a progressive with a good mind and active imagination. You seem to have a natural inclination to be a pace-setter. You are attracted to the unusual and the fast paced.

You may be overly restless and impatient at times. You may dislike the routine work that you are engaged in, and tend to jump from activity to activity, without ever finishing anything. You may have difficulty with responsibility. You don't want to be tied down to a relationship, and it may be hard to commit to one person.

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

An Inner Dream number of 9 means:
You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.
rosborne979

Thu 11 Mar, 2010 08:50 am
@djajeet,
djajeet wrote:
Is my name unlucky?

The short answer is, NO.

Numerology is crap just like Astrology. You make your own luck.

But if it entertains you to play around with number, Have Fun. Smile
aidan

Thu 11 Mar, 2010 09:21 am
@rosborne979,
It is fun!

I put in my Dad's name because I've been thinking a lot about him recently and what they say is accurate for him.

His name was perfectly selected for who he was to me-happy, rich in friendship - valued.

Quote:
There are 15 letters in your name. Those 15 letters total to 80 There are 5 vowels and 10 consonants in your name. What your first name means:German Male Happy friend.
English Male Rich in friendship. From the Old English name Eadwine, meaning rich or happy, and friend. Famous bearers: the hero of Charles Dickens' last novel, 'Edwin Drood'.
Anglo-Saxon Male Valued.
Your number is: 8 The characteristics of #8 are: Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals. The expression or destiny for #8: Your Expression is represented by the number 8. The 8 Expression is well-equipped in a managerial sense. You have outstanding organizational and administrative capabilities. You have the potential for considerable achievement in business or other powerful positions. You can expect to receive the financial and material rewards. You have the skill and abilities to establish or operate a business with great efficiency. You have good judgment when it comes to money and commercial matters, and you understand how to build and accumulate material wealth. Much of your success (or lack of it) may come due to your ability (or inability) to judge character. With the number 8 Expression, you exercise sound judgment in most of your affairs; you are realistic and practical in your approach to business matters. The positive 8 Expression produces individuals that are very ambitious and goal-oriented. If the 8 energy is not in excess in your makeup, you will no doubt express these traits to some extent. No one has any more energy that a person with the 8 Expression who has a plan laid and is starting to work. No one has any more self-confidence, either. If you are expressing the positive qualities of 8, you are an outstanding manager because you can plan, initiate, and complete projects; you are very dependable and determined. As it always happens, there can be too much of a good thing. If you have too much of the 8 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes. A negative 8 can be very rigid and stubborn. Ambition sometimes has a way of becoming over-ambition, and you may express an unreasonable impatience with the lack of progress. If your negative side is showing, you may be too exacting, both of yourself and of others. Sometimes this can even becomes a case of intolerance.

Let's put it this way - if you couldn't hang with Ed - it could be difficult. Luckily he was such a wonderful person to hang with- you did whatever you had to do to meet his standards. And the thing about it was that he held himself to the same standard he held anyone else to - so it was never unfair.
Quote:
The number 8 is very materialistic and also very desirous of status and power. Neither of these drives are inherently negative unless they are taken to an extreme. You must avoid the tendency to strain after money, material matters, status, or power, to the detriment of the other important factors in your life.

He did this. He lived in the same house that he bought when he was poor even after he became wealthy. He never chased material goods- even when he could. His family was everything - money and status were nothing.

Quote:
Your Soul Urge number is: 3 A Soul Urge number of 3 means: With the Soul Urge number 3 your desire in life is personal expression, and generally enjoying life to its fullest. You want to participate in an active social life and enjoy a large circle of friends. You want to be in the limelight, expressing your artistic or intellectual talents. Word skills may be your thing; speaking, writing, acting, singing. In a positive sense, the 3 energy is friendly, outgoing and always very social. You have a decidedly upbeat attitude that is rarely discouraged; a good mental and emotional balance.

Yeah - he was practical and logical to the end. But we all knew we mattered to him, moreso than anything else.
0 Replies

trichakra

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 03:55 am
@aidan,
Hello,
Website is not working for me. Website keep buffering on my laptop and have refresh page more than 4 time but still facing this problem.
Region Philbis

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 04:07 am
@trichakra,

it's a six year old post -- that the link no longer works should come as no surprise...
trichakra

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 05:13 am
@Region Philbis,
Okies,
But link is working now.
0 Replies

brownnumerology

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 09:24 pm
@djajeet,
4 is considered to be a very unlucky number in Chinese culture, and therefore in Chinese numerology as well. However, this is not so in Western Numerology. I recommend focusing on Western Numerology, as it is much more concrete and logical.
0 Replies