Woman crashes car while shaving her vagina

McTag

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 04:46 pm

Women's la-la's are hairy?

Not in my counsellor's magazines, they're not.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 05:06 pm
@CalamityJane,
A horse that has been ridden hard and stabled without grooming is a badly neglected horse. Equivalant to having been pulled through a keyhole - backwards.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 06:06 pm
She was charged with driving while license suspended and they also claim she wasn't driving. Both cannot be true. I say release her. She has a date and if you hold her too long she's gonna have to shave again.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 06:10 pm
Got it, thank you roger!

I think, squinney is the voice of reason here!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 06:36 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

Seriously!

I, for one, always take care to say, "I shaved the hairs on my cheeks, chin, and neck this morning," instead of the inaccurate and misleading, "I shaved my face this morning."

And whenever someone says the latter I delight in replying, with a snort, "Really? It looks like it's still there!" Whereupon I cup my hands around my privates to protect them.

Yeah...but this is like saying a man is shaving his penis, when he is doing his pubes.

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 07:02 pm
I smashed my penis while shaving my car.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 08:28 pm
Perhaps she was shaving her moustache and just made up the story about her Bikini line.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 04:04 pm
@dlowan,
More like saying he shaved his "balls".

But hey, vagina has been used as a general reference for female naughty bits for ages. I just took the headline from where I found it and only changed "vag" to "vagina". You know, as a matter of respect or something. I shoulda just called it a man factory.
dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 10:16 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

More like saying he shaved his "balls".

But hey, vagina has been used as a general reference for female naughty bits for ages. I just took the headline from where I found it and only changed "vag" to "vagina". You know, as a matter of respect or something. I shoulda just called it a man factory.

Oh, I knew you just took it from the headline. I notice little kids using it that way here...I didn't know adults did it.

It's still dumb!
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 04:08 am
@dlowan,
We have ourselves a pedant of Philitas of Cos' caliber here.

You know, anatomic correctness is so very stifling to the pursuit of a ripping good laugh. It's just not the same to say she was shaving her mons pubis as it is to say she took a weed whacker to her vag. Sometimes in the pursuit of comedy one will even get the taxonomy all wrong and call it a "beaver" for the lulz. And on occasion anatomic dumbness is just the ticket: despite lacking osseous tissue altogether it's still funny to call dangly bits a "boner" when they are themselves less dangly.

So as part of the fundamental human right of comedic license I stand in defense of anatomically incorrect, though colloquially accepted, misidentification of the vulva as part of the overall vaginahood. Vulva lacks a certain panache that limits its utility to comedy so despite being technically correct (the best kind of correct I hasten to add) pedantry is trumped by comedy.
Francis

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 04:15 am
@Robert Gentel,
Look, I'm a bit confused here:

Do you mean that she crashed her vagina while shagging her car, or is it some politely incorrect assumption on my part?
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 04:30 am
@Francis,
At least one of us is confused because I don't begin to understand that.
Francis

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 04:34 am
@Robert Gentel,
Ok, it was a failed attempt to be jocose..
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 06:13 am
@Robert Gentel,
What's wrong with Philitas of Cos? Hath not Philitas of Cos feelings? Prick him, does he not bleed?

(You, especially, should love him: "Philitas wrote a vocabulary explaining the meanings of rare literary words, words from local dialects, and technical terms; it probably took the form of a lexicon."

I'd simply say pubes. I don't expect accuracy to the very mons, just the general region.

By the way, likening it to shaving a man's balls is quite disturbing. That would actually be like a woman shaving her ovaries...and I am sure nobody wants to imagine THAT.

I think weed whacker to her vag is an image that would trouble most...except possibly Bi-Polar Bear and Slappy...even men. Especially if they think of their wienie or balls.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thank heavens, beaver does not seem to be common here.

My saying it is like a man shaving his penis is pretty accurate, by the way. That flesh which forms itself into the Mr Happy beloved of men, doesn't just become the clitoris in women, it folds itself around the vulva, including the vagina. The clitoris bears the same relationship to this tissue in its entirety as the ant mound does to the ant nest...according to recent anatomical exploration.

I am happy to grant you your fundamental right of human comedic license (as long as you stipulate that this is a frail right, humanity being born, really, with only the right to die). I like your comedy, generally speaking, and have no wish to stifle it.

You may whack your vag with naught but cordial feelings from me, I assure you, but if you MEAN your pubes, I may well say so.

I might add that you will occasion yet another burst of "Deb's weird" at work, because I shall be forced to find out if this "vagina meaning whole shebang" thing is common amongst your generation of Australians, or if it is a foreign thing.

I speak sooth when I say I had no idea that anyone meant it that way, except little kids who haven't had the full sexual curriculum yet. I shall be more silent in future if your source did not make an egregious error.

I STILL think such nomenclature is irksome, though.

Like mis-spellings in thredd titles.

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 06:27 am
ooooooooooook.

well
that died before i could get to it. Thanks for thinking of me mrs t.

though the idea of that face shaving her muff puff is not something i want first thing in the morning.................

0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 06:29 am
All this is theory...I want a re-enactment....volunteers, one hairy step forward....
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 07:09 am
@Ionus,
did you not take a look at that mug shot?

do you REALLY want to see that?
dlowan

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 07:13 am
@shewolfnm,
We're probably not at our best when arrested in such circumstances.

Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 07:25 am
@Robert Gentel,
Quote:
You know, anatomic correctness is so very stifling to the pursuit of a ripping good laugh

But, seriously, I am sorry if I stifled you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 07:34 am
A woman with a hairy vagina? Not something which is going to arouse me . . . i don't mind some pubes, but that's carrying things a little too far . . .
0 Replies