Rearranging the furniture

scindapsus

Thu 4 Jul, 2013 11:36 pm
@boomerang,
rearraging furniture can make me feel happy.
Lordyaswas

Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:05 am
@scindapsus,
Rearranging the furniture is what wives often get husbands to do when an important football match is just about to start.

I believe it is some form of love test.
0 Replies

chai2

Fri 5 Jul, 2013 06:15 am
Seriously.

I must be an aberation. I put all my furniture in the exact places where they look best, and that's exactly where they stay.

Never have to think about it again.

Lordyaswas

Fri 5 Jul, 2013 06:19 am
@chai2,
C'mon, you can admit it.

When there's a match scheduled, don't you just have a teensy weensy urge?
chai2

Tue 9 Jul, 2013 01:43 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

C'mon, you can admit it.

When there's a match scheduled, don't you just have a teensy weensy urge?

Well, it is like old wine in a new bottle.

I not only arrange my kitchen cabinets, but sometimes move the hot water heater to a more vibrant attractive location.
0 Replies

markbattles

Mon 2 Mar, 2015 10:07 pm
@boomerang,
Few things in the decor realm can be so black-and-white, but rearranging furniture IS one of them. You're either "for" it or "against" it, and those who love to move things around tend to be very vocal about it. They may even try to move your stuff around.My mother, for example, happily fits into that camp. (Fact: In high school, I once woke up to find my bedroom furniture in another room entirely. "You're going away to college, your brother deserves the bigger room!" Mom said, while single-handedly forcing an oversized antique dresser through a narrow hallway.)
0 Replies

furnituregeekz

Tue 26 May, 2015 09:53 am
@boomerang,
I would only rearrange my furniture if i got something new that totally ruined the "flow" of the room, I plan it out on a pc to get an idea of how it will look.
0 Replies