Best Buy Presale - Ill be getting mine on release day.

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 12:05 am
Well for anyone wondering i got my droid on preorder at best buy. It cost 50.00 and we get to pick it up on the 6th. Since im setting up a new line ill be getting it for 199.99. If i was an existing customer i would lose out on my ne2 since best buy doesnt care about ne2.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,111 • Replies: 5
No top replies

The Chief

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 08:55 am
@Droid Motorola,
Good stuff Webmaster, my Darling Bride has accepted the fact that I am getting the Droid. So I'll be at the store November 6th for a serious phone upgrade! Very Happy
0 Replies

tpriddy

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 09:33 am
@Droid Motorola,
If I change my mind I must use the $50 BB gift card for something else. That's how they held my place. They sold me a $50 card and put me on their list. I'm number 7 (yes very disappointed I'm not #6 or #2 or #1). My appointment is Friday 11:00 to pick up my phone.
The Chief

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 03:25 pm
@tpriddy,
I recommend calling your local Verizon store and verifying their hours on Friday. The website had mine WRONG. So now I know when to go and start lining up :cool:
BucYouUp68

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2009 06:09 pm
@The Chief,
What is the deal with BB not honoring the new every two discount, are they not authorized Verizon distributors? I was told that they will not give the 50 discount for renewing a two year commitment. I guess I will have to mail in the rebates to Verizon, seems kind of lame to me.
0 Replies

Droid Motorola

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2009 10:40 am
@Droid Motorola,
2 more days!!!

I have an issue for some reason my local best buy in a smaller city didnt give me an appointment time. I really dont want to stand in line for hours.

Any Ideas what to do?
0 Replies