"Sarah Palin is a F***ing Retard!"

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 06:19 pm
Quote:
Monday February 8, 2010
Sarah Palin Uses a Hand-O-Prompter
Sarah Palin uses a hand-o-prompter and defends Rush Limbaugh for calling liberals "retards." (05:12)

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/264042/february-08-2010/sarah-palin-uses-a-hand-o-prompter
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 14 • Views: 7,340 • Replies: 68

roger

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 06:27 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Sarah Palin uses a hand-o-prompter and defends Rush Limbaugh for calling liberals "retards.

So? If that's what it says on her hand, that's what she's got to say.

Do you have a problem with the 25,000 copies of her book she ordered? She's an avid reader, you know.
djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 06:29 pm
just think, if Bristol had been a little more clever with her hands, Sarah might not be a Grandmother right now Shocked

Twisted Evil

0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 06:35 pm
@roger,
Yep. Hard to remember them there core principles.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 06:41 pm
hmmm, what word was tsar thinking of

F***ing

falling, fearing, fleeing, feeling, flowing, farting, flaming, fleming, fooling

i can't figure it out
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 06:44 pm
@djjd62,
I don't know what the word was. Razz It's a quote from Stephen Colbert on his Colbert Report and Comedy Central bleeped it out. Wink
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 07:02 pm
One thing's for sure.............she's really gotten into some people's heads LOL.

I'm starting to wonder if she might be a GOP plant Smile
Green Witch

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 07:22 pm
@Irishk,
I think a lot of people in GOP wish the earth would open up and swallow her whole.

0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 07:35 pm
@Irishk,
I think she's a Dem plant in the GOP camp. Furthermore, I believe it was an undercover Obama operative who convinced the McCain people that she was a viable veep candidate. That's what wrecked McCain's campaign. Now she's going on to demolish any credibility the Republican party might have had left.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 07:42 pm
You guys just can't stand to see a strong, politically empowered woman.

Evolve, okay?
djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 07:43 pm
@Gargamel,
i'd love to see a strong politically empowered woman evolve
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 08:00 pm
@Gargamel,
I know a strong politically empowered female politician ... her name is Ann Richards, former governor of Texas.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 08:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
I haven't seen her on TV. Therefore you are lying.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 08:06 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

I know a strong politically empowered female politician ... her name is Ann Richards, former governor of Texas.

yeah,but is she going to evolve, will she become a member of the x men like kitty pryde
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8d/Kitty_Pryde_by_Paul_Smith.jpg
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 08:07 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

I think she's a Dem plant in the GOP camp. Furthermore, I believe it was an undercover Obama operative who convinced the McCain people that she was a viable veep candidate. That's what wrecked McCain's campaign. Now she's going on to demolish any credibility the Republican party might have had left.

That shouldn't be too hard LOL. I think there's, like, two Republicans left in the country.
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 08:37 pm
@tsarstepan,
coal bear knows she's as effable

as an ineluctable change to the rightest wing
Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 09:20 pm
@oolongteasup,
Ineluctable. Yes. I said yes.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 09:43 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

R.I.P.
roger

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 09:50 pm
@Merry Andrew,
I think it was more on the theory that she couldn't hurt, and might help. That assumes they knew more about her than her sex and party.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2010 01:17 am
In general there is nothing very funny about leveraging the accusation of being mentally retarded as an insult. However, there is a sort of second order humor to this in that now as republicans (more specifically conservative newsroom talking heads) fume over the assault on their queen, we get to be amused by their arguments from political correctness.

T
K
O
0 Replies