timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 09:59 am
Frank wrote:
You still are unable to get your insults up to the level of a three year old. Yup...they are still at the level of an out-of-control two year old throwing a tantrum.
So, like your other crappy blind guesses, you cannot free yourself from your repetitive circle?

Senile dementia is a bitch..

and wrote:
And you still cannot give a specific reason for why YOU are throwing this childish tantrum.
You have been told that quite a number of times.

Alzheimer is a bitch too..

and wrote:
But you remain one of the most entertaining people in A2K. I thank you for that.
Yeah, unlike you.

You are one of nastier guys I've ever seen on A2K.
Setanta

Sat 16 May, 2015 10:05 am
Timur, never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty, and the pig enjoys it.
timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 10:10 am
@Setanta,
Amazingly, I've been receiving PMs in that sense from posters I never suspected would say so.

Didn't know Frank was so widely disliked.
Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 10:38 am
@timur,
Still the same two year old sand box insults. You gotta get above that...or even you will stop taking yourself seriously.

C'mon...pick up the pace.

As for "nasty"...I have not been one-tenth as nasty as you here. But, obviously you are deluded and cannot see that. Delusion is a bitch, Timur!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 10:40 am
@timur,
Setanta is telling you not to wrestle with him.

He is a morbidly obese, ugly pig...and he is correct. I'll give him that. If you wrestle with him...you will get filthy...and he will enjoy it.

Feel good?

The truly nastiest person in A2K is admiring you.
0 Replies

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 10:53 am
Frank wrote:
Still the same two year old sand box insults. You gotta get above that...or even you will stop taking yourself seriously.
Still the old meme!

Innovation is not your thing, is it?

and wrote:
As for "nasty"...I have not been one-tenth as nasty as you here. But, obviously you are deluded and cannot see that. Delusion is a bitch, Timur!
You are a pit of nastiness (quoting someone else), Frank.

And a bottomless one.
timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 10:54 am
Frank wrote:
The truly nastiest person in A2K is admiring you.
I don't need your admiration, Frank.
Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 11:04 am
@timur,
You seem to be the one doing "nasty", Timur.

Constantly.

Get over it.

Or...continue to play the game I am dictating.
Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 11:04 am
@timur,
Nice try...but no cigar!

0 Replies

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 11:07 am
@Frank Apisa,
You and your game are worn-out, Frank.

You have never had control of anything.

You are a fossilized mind running in circles.

Keep going, maybe you'll catch your tail..
Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 11:21 am
@timur,
timur wrote:

You and your game are worn-out, Frank.

You have never had control of anything.

You are a fossilized mind running in circles.

Keep going, maybe you'll catch your tail..

I have managed to force you to make a fool of yourself, Timur.

That's something.

Not a great deal, I will acknowledge. You seem intent on making a fool of yourself...so forcing you into it was easy pickings.

But I am still enjoying our interaction.

Hope you are also.
Wink
0 Replies

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 11:26 am
Frank wrote:
I have managed to force you to make a fool of yourself, Timur.
Only in your sick, depraved mind.

and wrote:
Not a great deal, I will acknowledge. You seem intent on making a fool of yourself...so forcing you into it was easy pickings.
Not really bright a comment, I'd say, for a pretentious little ****.

Frank wrote:
But I am still enjoying our interaction.

Hope you are also.
Your social skills are so flimsy as to be nonexistent.
Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 11:35 am
@timur,

Not only have I imposed my will on you to make a fool of yourself...

...I have decided to make you stick to it no matter how obvious it becomes that it is working.

Yup, Timur...you are going to be the joke of A2K from here on out...and I guess we will have to do it here in this thread, since you won't confine it to the other thread.

Hey, what can you expect from someone who actually posts a photo of himself like this...to show he is having fun?

In fact, what can you expect from someone who actually posts a photo like that for any reason...other than to talk about different species?

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/timurs%20hairy%20legs_zps2cyy2qma.jpg
0 Replies

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 11:43 am
Frank wrote:
Not only have I imposed my will on you to make a fool of yourself...

...I have decided to make you stick to it no matter how obvious it becomes that it is working.
You have decided no such thing, you are just showing your innate nastiness.

Frank wrote:
Yup, Timur...you are going to be the joke of A2K from here on out...and I guess we will have to do it here in this thread, since you won't confine it to the other thread.
You are a liar and there's no way you turn it around.

You came here to post your weasel-like, wicked comments and I responded.

Frank wrote:
Hey, what can you expect from someone who actually posts a photo of himself like this...to show he is having fun?
Don't pretend you know my intents, lame liar.

and wrote:
In fact, what can you expect from someone who actually posts a photo like that for any reason...other than to talk about different species?
You are low in testosterone, aren't you?

And wit is not your best thing, is it?

Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 11:51 am
@timur,
One...I am not a liar.

Two...you were the one who started the "we are not of the same species" nonsense.

I am a human...a decent human. You are whatever you are...but if you are certain we are not of the same species...you are not human.

I've tried to deal with you reasonably...but you insist on insulting...and so now, after some forbearance, I have retaliated.

I will continue to do so...I will finish this thing you so foolishly started. And I will do it with enthusiasm and with a broad smile on my face. (You can look up "smile" in a dictionary.)
0 Replies

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 12:01 pm
Frank wrote:
One...I am not a liar.

Two...you were the one who started the "we are not of the same species" nonsense.
You are a liar and your posts have shown so from the beginning.

You are lying again as the comment about "not being of the same species" is one among others in the middle of this conflict.

frank wrote:
I am a human...a decent human. You are whatever you are...but if you are certain we are not of the same species...you are not human.
You may be human, species-wise, but you aren't certainly decent.

Your perverted and wicked demeanor is showing in every one of yours posts.

and wrote:
I've tried to deal with you reasonably...but you insist on insulting...and so now, after some forbearance, I have retaliated.
You persist saying I'm insulting you.

I'm not, the facts speak for themselves.

Frank wrote:
I will continue to do so...I will finish this thing you so foolishly started. And I will do it with enthusiasm and with a broad smile on my face. (You can look up "smile" in a dictionary.)
At your old age you shouldn't be so adamant as life often gives you the retribution for such ostensible behavior.

Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 12:31 pm
@timur,
I am not a liar...and you are as out of control as a two year old in a temper tantrum.

The two year old would not be able to explain why he's having the tantrum...and you cannot explain why you are having yours.

In any case, it was not the wisest move you ever made to start this thing...or to start suggesting I am not the same species as you.

But you have.

And I will finish it...but only after I am finished toying with you.
Wink
0 Replies

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 12:34 pm
Frank wrote:
I am not a liar...and you are as out of control as a two year old in a temper tantrum.

The two year old would not be able to explain why he's having the tantrum...and you cannot explain why you are having yours.
Do you think that acting like a rabid dog hunting his own tail will improve your standing?

Think better, if you can..

and wrote:
In any case, it was not the wisest move you ever made to start this thing...or to start suggesting I am not the same species as you.
I proved you are a liar about that.

Denying it will not do the thing..

Frank wrote:
And I will finish it...but only after I am finished toying with you.
Your dreams are lame as are your blind guesses.
Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 12:42 pm
@timur,
Sounds as though you are as grumpy as that avatar of yours, Timur.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif

I really get to you. It's as easy as pie.

You will do exactly as I have planned for you...and you will continue to sink deeper and deeper into the mud pit you are building for yourself under my directions.

You are a gem to have around.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 16 May, 2015 12:44 pm
I pray to dog you two get married ...soon!

What would you two do if it weren't for each other?