Quehoniaomath

Sat 27 Sep, 2014 02:38 pm
@Setanta,
Sooooooooooooooooo

Atheism is then a faith too!

0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 27 Sep, 2014 03:42 pm
Setanta is engaging with MWal, his right, of course..

So this is one more insultathon or compilation of faith inscriptions, instead of atheists talking.

Feed on, wide Missouri.
Setanta

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 12:38 am
@ossobuco,
You're a snide bitch. There is no "insultathon." MWal is, in my opinion, sincere, if deluded. Quahog is a a troll who doesn't deserve the time of day. Keep your nasty commentary to yourself. Go get yourself a bottle of cheap wine.
Quehoniaomath

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 02:09 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Quahog is a a troll who doesn't deserve the time of day.

Really? Now tell me pleae if you can, I think you can't, why you think that?
I really don't think you can explain that. I will probably get an AH again.

We'll see,
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 06:35 am
@Setanta,
If that's the way American atheist men treat women, I'm not too surprised by the gender gap anymore...
Setanta

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 10:48 am
@Olivier5,
If you want to be the white knight champion for Osso when she's been drinking and gets nasty with someone, help yourself. I'm sure it makes you feel very noble. My response to her is conditioned by years of her incoherent rants when she's in her cups, and in particular her resentment toward me, the origin of which remains a mystery to me. It has nothing to do with whether or not i believe there is a god.
ossobuco

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 11:05 am
@Setanta,
I don't get to complain about non atheists taking up pages and pages here, but you do? And after complaining yourself, you chat up MWal. I even said that was your right to do.

I like most of your informational posts and am happy you post them. Your own frequent slams of posters makes you a guy not without sin.
Setanta

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 11:14 am
@ossobuco,
You allege now that i sin? You crack me up. You're as logic-free as Olive Tree, who here assumes that because i'm male and don't believe in god and am an American, it is reasonable to characterize "American atheists" as sexist. My response to you is not a response to your gender, and has nothing to do with my nationality or yours. It has to do with your snotty interjection--a completely unnecessary post on your part.

If i want to chat with MWal, it's no damned business of yours. I've already pointed out that i consider MWal to be sincere, if deluded. When he first showed up in this thread, he was calling atheists goons. He's progressed since then, although not very far. Why don't you do us both a favor, and pretend i don't exist. I'm sure you'll not miss anything you value, and i assure you that i won't.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 12:26 pm
We poke fun at the Christians because they hate one another, but where is the love between atheists?... :-)

0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 12:30 pm
@Setanta,
In vino veritas. You should drink a little more yourself, takes the edge off...
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 01:29 pm
Ah yes, more of Olive Tree's impeccable logic.
Olivier5

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:07 pm
@Setanta,
Get yourself a sense of humour.
Setanta

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 01:04 am
@Olivier5,
Why? You seem to do well without one. Whenever you spout some illogic, and are called on it, you try to cover for it by alleging that there was humor involved. It's unconvincing.
Olivier5

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 05:20 am
@Setanta,
I'll put smileys to signal jokes from now on, since apparently you need the clue up...
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 06:21 am
You would do everyone in the thread a bigger favor by using discernable logic when making claims.
Olivier5

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 07:41 am
@Setanta,
You'll be doing everyone on A2K a huge favor if you could grow a skin, and not behave as a child who thinks he owns this place.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:42 am
By what "logic" can you assert that i think i own this place? This is typical of the vague, formless rhetoric in which you specialize.
Olivier5

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:58 am
@Setanta,
You tend to bark at people, and that goes with a sense of property, of having to defend the place.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 11:16 am
Ah-hahahahahahaha . . .

You're funniest when you attempt to be serious.
Olivier5

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 01:35 pm
@Setanta,
Lame Frank-like retort.
0 Replies