cicerone imposter

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:23 pm
@MWal,
It doesn't matter whether you wish to accept it or not; it's going to happen. Try to live in the REAL WORLD.
Frank Apisa

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It's really surprising to see people like you who hasn't realized the fact that hate is part of humanity. Suicide bombers think they're sacrificing themselves for their god, and will be met by 72 virgins when they enter heaven.

Number agreement, ci. Number agreement.

Will you ever get past third grade in your writing ability.
0 Replies

MWal

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Reality is desire.
0 Replies

MWal

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Reality is desire, non-believer.
cicerone imposter

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 12:56 pm
@MWal,
What are you talking about?
MWal

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Everything is wanted. It's part of enlightenment.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 03:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
I wouldn't either. Don't know what denomination this would be, but it is not one I would want to be associated with.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 03:35 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Are you defending hate as a human nature? It has a moral bone as well... but it's always gonna be the lack of love.

Love needs to consume hate with virtues, or hate will do it without them.

Lack of love has nothing to do with hate. One does not, necessarily, hate at all just because there is lack of love. I don't love asparagus, but I don't hate it.

We Christians are taught to love just as Jesus loved. Jesus did not the the sinner, but he did not hate him.

I certainly don't equate hate with atheists. I equate a disbelief in God with atheists. Period. God, as I know him, loves atheists just as he loves all man. Any suffering that we endure is a result of man's folly, not God's intention.
MWal

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 04:04 pm
@Intrepid,
If you don't hate asspearagaus a vegtiable you dislike, then you can't claim to love a fruit of your liking.
neologist

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 04:09 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:
If you don't hate asspearagaus a vegtiable you dislike, then you can't claim to love a fruit of your liking.
Oh dear! Such a conundrum! All fruits are also vegetables! How can we love one and not the other?

Must I eat shrooms the rest of my life?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 04:27 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Once I was able to decipher your message, I realized that you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

The absence of love does not produce hate and hate does not replace love.

One would have to have a very narrow view of most things to try to pigeon hole everything into black and white and love and hate.

Unfortunately, you seem incapable of logical and reasonable discussion.
cicerone imposter

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 04:29 pm
@Intrepid,
bingo! Another person who wised up! LOL
0 Replies

MWal

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 04:34 pm
@Intrepid,
Prove it
Intrepid

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 05:36 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Prove it

Prove what? You are the one making the claim. The onus is on you to backup and prove your absurd assumptions.

I believe in God, but I cannot prove that he exists. I believe because I choose to believe and, of course, there is the possibility that I may be wrong. But, I live my life in the expectation that I am right. My expectation does not make others (atheists) wrong either. They choose to live their lives as they deem beneficial to them also.

Your claim that hate rules in the absence of love is nonsensical and does not even fit into logical context. However, if you choose to believe this it is entirely your perogative. However, you do not have the right to force your opinions onto those who do not believe as you do.

Just as I, as a Christian, do not have the right to force my views onto others. I can offer an invitation, but if that invitation is rejected I should not cajole others into thinking as I do.
MWal

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:11 pm
@Intrepid,
You made the claim. You said hate isnt necisarly the lack of love.

The lack of love is un godly and not prefect, so just like hate just let it be.

Setanta

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:18 pm
@MWal,
Pontius Pilate was a prefect, i don't know what your dull-witted, idiotic theology has to do with that.
MWal

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:21 pm
@Setanta,
Who said atheist weren't haters?
Intrepid

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:22 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

You made the claim. You said hate isnt necisarly the lack of love.

The lack of love is un godly and not prefect, so just like hate just let it be.

It's like talking to a mwall. YOU made the claim that hate has to replace love. YOU PROVE YOUR IDLE CLAIM.

Some things are perfect. I don't know too many things that are prefect.
Intrepid

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:23 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Who said atheist weren't haters?

Nobody. However, I did not see anything in Setanta's reply that alluded to hate. He was just being observant and making a very intuitive statement.
0 Replies

MWal

Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:37 pm
@Intrepid,
I never said anything like that