Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 06:59 pm

ALERT: Incoming Karma! Cool

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/11522333/Rudy-Guede-calls-for-retrial-after-Amanda-Knox-acquitted-of-Meredith-Kercher-murder.html
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 08:13 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
We may never know what happened

Exactly. A Court of Law "may" choose "not guilty" for reasons, let's face it. 1) Because they are not, 2) Because there isn't enough evidence and their duty is to convict based on evidence.

Quote:
If I ever happen to contemplate giving support to sending innocent people to prison, someone please smack me upside the head with a large brick and remind me how badly Karmic backlash will totally mess you up.

Wow!

It's strange how you categorise victims. "Miss Kercher" was a Victim, one that will never be able to tell what happened to her, one that obviously went through pain dying... If her Mother wishes to see Rudy, to ask more questions, to get some form of closure, then "bless her".....
oralloy

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 08:53 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Quote:
We may never know what happened

Exactly.

The evidence is abundantly clear about what happened.

Guede broke in through the window and cut Kercher's throat.

Then Guede violently raped Kercher as the blood was gushing from her neck.

Then Guede took Kercher's phones so that she could not summon aid, locked her in her bedroom (the door required a key to open from either side), and went out dancing at a local nightclub while she slowly drowned in her own blood on the floor of her room.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
A Court of Law "may" choose "not guilty" for reasons, let's face it. 1) Because they are not, 2) Because there isn't enough evidence and their duty is to convict based on evidence.

The evidence has been clear from the beginning that Amanda and Raffaele had nothing to do with it.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
It's strange how you categorise victims.

Not strange at all. The victims are Amanda and Raffaele. They were the ones who were illegally held in prison for four years while Italy denied them their right to a speedy trial.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
"Miss Kercher" was a Victim,

Nah. It's her own fault that she got raped and murdered.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
one that will never be able to tell what happened to her,

Well, since the evidence leaves zero doubt about what happened to her, we don't really need her testimony.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
one that obviously went through pain dying...

Yes indeed. But that's no reason to make Guede suffer. Time now to give him a fourth sentence reduction and set him free.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
If her Mother wishes to see Rudy, to ask more questions, to get some form of closure, then "bless her".....

Oh yes, did you see that article too? It's delightful how Karma will totally mess you up if you go around committing atrocities.

I hope that Ma Kercher and Rudy Guede get the chance to become the best of friends. That'll be so perfect.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 09:31 pm
@oralloy,
So, let me get this right.

Knox is a victim.

Kercher is not.

Guede is a victim even though he cut Kercher's throat and locked her in, and left her to drown in her own blood.

I see.....

Will leave you to your delusions.
oralloy

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:23 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
So, let me get this right.
Knox is a victim.

Correct. Amanda is a victim.

And so is Raffaele (the guy you always forget in your obsession over Amanda).

It was a horrible crime to hold them in prison for four years without giving them a speedy trial.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Kercher is not.

Correct. What happened to her was her own fault.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Guede is a victim even though he cut Kercher's throat and locked her in, and left her to drown in her own blood.

Don't forget the violent rape while the blood was gushing from her throat.

But no, Guede is not a victim.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I see.....
Will leave you to your delusions.

You have a big mouth for a clown who cannot point to even a single fact that I am wrong about.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 12:12 am
@oralloy,

FS
Quote:
Guede is a victim?.

Quote:
But no, Guede is not a victim.

Your previous statement.
Quote:
Yes indeed. But that's no reason to make Guede suffer. Time now to give him a fourth sentence reduction and set him free.

So it's "Ok" for Guede to kill this poor victim, yes she is the victim and in such a horrific manor but "poor Guede, should be set free.... With your above statement that makes him "to you" also a victim.

You need to ascertain what you are typing, you're all over the place but worse, than that, you're troubled and should seek help
oralloy

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 01:52 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
So it's "Ok" for Guede to kill this poor victim, yes she is the victim and in such a horrific manor

Hardly a victim. What happened to Kercher was her own fault.

As for it being OK or not that Guede raped/killed her, meh. Who cares.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
but "poor Guede, should be set free....

I don't know about "poor Guede".

But yes, Karma has already reduced his sentence from LIFE to 30 years to 16 years. Time now for Karma to overturn the verdict and set him free.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
With your above statement that makes him "to you" also a victim.

No it doesn't.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
You need to ascertain what you are typing,

No I don't.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
you're all over the place

No I'm not.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
but worse, than that, you're troubled and should seek help

Says the clown who can't point to a single fact that I am even wrong about.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 02:09 am
@oralloy,
Why was it her fault.

Because in your opinion she smoked weed, met the guy and engaged in meeting up at clubs, therefore as she smoked weed and had sex with people she deserved it? She wasn't pure enough for your liking?

Tell me why she was murdered.....
oralloy

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 02:15 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Why was it her fault.

Because the only reason Kercher came into contact with Guede was because she was prostituting herself in exchange for drugs.

No prostitution for drugs = no contact with Guede = would still be alive today.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 02:26 am
@oralloy,
Ok, so who introduced her to the drugs? Wasn't it Knox? I am pretty sure that's what I read. And will have a look when I get some time.

So what happens to "humans" that commence drugs? Don't they get addicted? Aren't they human beings? Should they be judged?

Have you researched statistics of normal people that took on drugs and then managed to get clean? Wouldn't you think "go you?"

Shouldn't you feel sorry for those that lose their way in life?

Why hate her. Is it prostitutes you hate?
oralloy

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 02:42 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Ok, so who introduced her to the drugs?

Who knows. Someone back in the UK most likely.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Wasn't it Knox?

Nope.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
So what happens to "humans" that commence drugs? Don't they get addicted? Aren't they human beings? Should they be judged?

Have you researched statistics of normal people that took on drugs and then managed to get clean? Wouldn't you think "go you?"

Shouldn't you feel sorry for those that lose their way in life?

I'm too busy being sympathetic to the victims of horrible atrocities. Amanda and Raffaele for instance.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Why hate her. Is it prostitutes you hate?

I hate guilters. I don't give much thought to prostitutes.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 02:46 am
@oralloy,
Well I am too busy as well, running my business but I'll take the time and check, somewhere amongst everything I am sure that she met Knox and her boyfriend and then moved in and they were doing drugs.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 02:46 am
@oralloy,
Well I am too busy as well, running my business but I'll take the time and check, somewhere amongst everything I am sure that she met Knox and her boyfriend and then moved in and they were doing drugs.

Honestly, re-read what I wrote. We are all busy but compassion is a good thing you have it with Knox and her then boyfriend, you should be able to see past drugs and not think someone deserves such a horrific crime just for making a simple mistake in life.

Haven't you made some? We all have.
oralloy

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 03:01 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

They did all smoke pot.

They also all smoked pot before they met each other.
oralloy

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 03:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Honestly, re-read what I wrote. We are all busy but compassion is a good thing you have it with Knox and her then boyfriend, you should be able to see past drugs and not think someone deserves such a horrific crime just for making a simple mistake in life.

What I cannot see past is the unforgivable demonizing of Amanda and Raffaele.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Haven't you made some? We all have.

There are mistakes and then there are mistakes. For instance, I've never tried to justify intentionally sending innocent people to prison.