Amanda Knox

Moment-in-Time

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 04:36 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

I called Oralboy a virgin long before you pmd me.....

You're trying to convey the impression that I "pmd" you? Bullshit! You were the first poster to send me a pm. Then you began explaining who some of the posters were, who were meaningless to me. You see, those posters you might dislike doesn't necessarily mean I will dislike them. You seem to have this need to talk off the record, and you appear to harbor deep feelings against others even hatreds. You are not an especially happy poster, izzythepush, which can be an unhealthy emptional diet.

Quote:
You have this schoolmarm mentality that you think gives you the right to tell other people what to do. You even use a lexicon straight out of The Little House On The Prairie, I couldn't wait to tell my mates I'd been called 'a snake in the grass.'

What else can anyone call you but a "snake in the grass"? I would never have suspected you to go to the board and openly reveal something told you in the strictest confidence! Describe my attitude as you may, that doesn't detract from the resemblance to what is real. I characterize you as a snake in the grass because that is an example of what you are! I mentioned something in private and word for word YOU reprinted it on the board for all to read and then you label me a "gossip." Have you no shame???!!!!! Not only are you unworthy of keeping confidences--- when found out you try to pretend I'm the guilty party!

Quote:
I don't find Oralboy 'infuriating' I find him disgusting. The use of infuriating suggests a fondness on your part, the way a schoolmarm would describe the class clown.

I find Oralloy's rhetoric deplorable, an example of someone with a mental personality disorder. I try to not be too angry when referring to him.

Quote:
Both you and Oralboy have been away at the same time, you with your significant other, (that phrase always makes me think of Delboy,) and on your return you claim Oralboy's virginity was just heresay.

Coincidence or what.

Wow! What an unhealthy imagination?! You're beginning to acquire some of Oralloy's mental disconnect from reality. In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July or the Fourth, is a major holiday which celebrates the United States Declaration of Independence. Many people go on trips; my husband and I traveled to my brother's home in Virginia. Because July 4 fell on Friday, many were given half a day Thursday, but my University gave us the entire Thursday off, extending this holiday period even longer. No, we did not take Oralloy along. I have never met the poster in question and chances are I never will in this lifetime. You really are a piece of work, aren't you, izzythepush?!?

Have a good day and I wish you a long and happy life.
gungasnake

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 04:58 am
The good news in this picture is that the Italians are ******* NEVER gonna get their hands on Amanda Knox.

izzythepush

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 05:13 am
@Moment-in-Time,
You are the guilty party, everything you told me with the exception of one thing was already much common knowledge, and been kicked about on A2K before you joined.

The one thing you did tell me in confidence, which I still have kept quiet about, is something you had no right telling me, if, as I suspect, Oralboy told you it in confidence, I would be the last person he would want you to tell.

I've already said I can't remember who pmd first, if that's remotely relevant.

I hope now you've had your holiday you can go back to work refreshed and happy. Just try curbing that part of you that thinks you've got some God given right to tell everyone else what to do.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 12:26 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy's mental disconnect from reality.

Feel free to try to point out even a single fact that I am wrong about.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 12:26 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
The good news in this picture is that the Italians are ******* NEVER gonna get their hands on Amanda Knox.

Well, let's hope. In theory Italy could ask for extradition, and in theory the US could grant it.

I think that is unlikely to happen, but I can't rule it completely out.

However, that still leaves Raffaele. It would be horrible if he were returned to prison. And it would be horrible if the Kerchers succeeded in stealing his inheritance.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 09:48 pm

change.org petition

https://www.change.org/p/ministero-della-giustizia-of-italy-uk-foreign-commonwealth-office-and-the-us-department-of-state-please-investigate-the-activities-of-local-law-enforcement-authorities-and-consular-staff-in-the-aftermath-of-the-death-of-meredith-kercher-in-perugia-it

To the Ministero della Giustizia of Italy, UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, and the US Department of State:

The case of The State vs. Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito will come before the Italian Supreme Court on March 25, 2015 and we, an independent group of advocates, ask for your assistance. Please investigate the activities of local law enforcement authorities and consular staff in the aftermath of the death of Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy on November 1, 2007. There were multiple violations of national and international laws by the prosecution which undermined the rights of defendants Knox and Sollecito to a fair trial and denied justice to the family of the late Meredith Kercher. We ask that those responsible for perverting the course of justice be held to account. Full details of our complaint are set out in the appendix.

Please sign this petition if you agree.

I. We request that the Ministero della Giustizia of Italy carry out an Inquiry into the handling of the case by Perugian officials, or publish the Inquiry that was requested by Rocco Girlanda and other MPs in 2011, if it was carried out. The Inquiry should investigate the following concerns:

A) Allegations from Members of Parliament that the prosecution's evidence against Raffaele Sollecito and Amanda Knox is "contradictory and unreliable" which resulted in "unfair treatment of the defendants."

1) That the Perugian Authorities during the Investigative Phase (2007-2008) of Kercher's murder:

a) Suppressed and ignored evidence that should have been obtained from Miss Kercher's body, belongings or fixtures and surfaces in her bedroom.

b) Suppressed, manipulated or destroyed evidence that exonerated Miss Knox and Mr. Sollecito.

c) Interfered with and wiretapped witnesses without due cause.

d) Failed to ensure that Mr. Sollecito or Miss Knox had a lawyer present during their interrogations as required by law.

e) Failed to ensure that Miss Knox had a legally accredited interpreter present.

f) Failed to provide the defense lawyers or HM Coroner (UK) with factually correct information regarding the crime scene.

g) Were prejudiced against Miss Knox and Mr. Sollecito, subjecting them to mental and physical abuse, and illegally depriving them of their freedom.

B) Information that was known to be incorrect was used to influence a judge, thereby illegally depriving Miss Knox and Mr. Sollecito of their freedom between 2007 and 2011. Under Italian law, defendants are not imprisoned without good reason until a Judicial Truth is set down by the Italian Supreme Court at the end of the trial process. In this case, evidence was manufactured to this end.

1) There are multiple violations of national and international laws that should have protected Mr. Sollecito, an Italian citizen, and Miss Knox, a guest of Italy:

a) Italian Constitution: Articles 2, 10, 13, 15, 21, 24 and 111.

b) Italian Penal Code: Articles 368, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598 and 599.

c) Italian Criminal Procedure Code: Articles 64, 70, 97, 104, and 114.

d) Vienna Convention: Article 36.

e) The International Covenant for Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR): Article 4, Section 2.

f) The European Convention for Human Rights (ECHR): Article 6, Section 2, and Article 8.

g) Scientifically invalid evidence was introduced and misrepresented in court:

i) Against Mr. Sollecito, testing of Miss Kercher's bra clasp in DNA Batch Run 5.

ii) Against Miss Knox, testing of Mr. Sollecito's kitchen knife, DNA Batch Run 2, 36b.

C) Seepage from Civil proceedings into the Criminal trial process, which was unavoidable because they were held simultaneously in the same courts and before the same judges and juries.

1) The Civil trial entered evidence into court that had been denied in the Criminal trial, thereby denying the defendants a fair trial.

2) Open court heard, on multiple occasions, constitutionally excluded information with no filter between Criminal and Civil proceedings.

D) The implications of Rudy Guede's "Fast Track" trial process for defendants Miss Knox and Mr. Sollecito's separate trials. Miss Knox and Mr. Sollecito were accused of participation in Miss Kercher's murder at a trial in which they had no representation and were unable to challenge evidence presented there or cross examine Mr. Guede.

1) Mr. Guede is the only person to leave physical evidence in the room where the murder occurred.

2) Mr. Guede opted for an abbreviated trial which produced a Judicial Truth in 2010 that set down a ruling that said, in effect, "multiple attackers" killed Miss Kercher and that Mr. Guede was a "bystander."

3) Mr. Guede's Judicial Truth deprives Mr. Sollecito and Miss Knox of their inviolable Italian constitutional rights to a fair trial, a presumption of innocence and the right to confront witnesses.

4) Mr. Sollecito and Miss Knox were named as perpetrators in Mr. Guede's trials.

5) Mr. Sollecito and Miss Knox were not defendants in Mr. Guede's trials and, thus, had no legal representation and could not participate in that trial. Even so, they were bound by the finding of "multiple attackers" due to that Judicial Truth depriving them of any presumption of innocence in their own trials or any right to confront witnesses, including Mr. Guede.

6) Mr. Guede's Judicial Truth effectively condemned Miss Knox and Mr. Sollecito by ensuring that they'd be convicted at their own trials. Moreover, such a ruling, if left to stand, could eviscerate the constitutional rights of defendants in future split trials.

II. We request that the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office launch an Inquiry into the activities of its diplomatic staff at the time of Meredith Kercher's death, November 1, 2007, to establish:

A) Whether the Kercher family were advised to retain their own lawyer and to commence simultaneous civil proceedings against any person or persons who were defending themselves against charges of murder.

B) What steps were taken to ascertain that the investigation into the death of Miss Kercher was being undertaken in a professional and competent manner.

C) What monitoring was carried out by the UK to ensure that the trial process was proceeding correctly and that justice for the Kercher family was being achieved.

D) If Her Majesty's Coroner received accurate information from the Perugian authorities, as outlined in Support for British Nationals Abroad, Article 41, 42 and 43, Section A and C.

E) If dispatches and other communication between the Italian government, the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and Her Majesty's Coroner, regarding Miss Kercher's case, can be released to the public under the Freedom of Information Act.

III. We request that the U.S. Department of State actively and closely monitor the case before the Italian Supreme Court and any further actions by the Italian judiciary against Amanda Knox to ensure that such proceedings are strictly in accordance with Italian and European law and established international standards of human rights; and to immediately and vigorously protest any further violations of law and/or abrogation of Miss Knox's rights as a U.S. citizen.

We further request the U.S. Department of State to launch an Inquiry into the activities of its diplomatic staff at the time of Meredith Kercher's death, November 1, 2007, to establish:

A) If Prosecutor Giuliano Mignini's legal actions against two American citizens (Douglas Preston and Amanda Knox) in eighteen months warranted an investigation by embassy staff and notification of the US Department of State.

B) If the Perugian authorities notified embassy staff in a timely manner that Miss Knox was being investigated for murder as outlined in US Foreign Affairs Manual, 7 FAM 426.2.1, Failure To Notify.

C) If advice and assistance given to Miss Knox and her family abided by 7 FAM 011a, Consular Protection of US Nationals Abroad.

D) If Protests were warranted regarding denial of due process, criminal evidence against and media character assassination of Miss Knox by the Perugian authorities under the guidelines of 7 FAM 425, Abuse And Maltreatment.

E) If Dispatches/Protests contained specific notifications regarding the violations of Miss Knox's rights under Italian and European law.

https://www.change.org/p/ministero-della-giustizia-of-italy-uk-foreign-commonwealth-office-and-the-us-department-of-state-please-investigate-the-activities-of-local-law-enforcement-authorities-and-consular-staff-in-the-aftermath-of-the-death-of-meredith-kercher-in-perugia-it
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 03:24 pm

Cassation verdict is allegedly imminent.

They could confirm conviction, in which case this goes to the European Court of Human Rights, or they send it back to the lower courts for yet another trial.

There are other possible verdicts, but those are the two most likely.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 03:39 pm

Straight Not Guilty for both???

(Not from a 100% reliable source)
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 03:41 pm

Confirmed: Cassation Rules That Amanda and Raffaele are NOT GUILTY!

http://twitter.com/andreavogt/status/581571183277129728
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 03:44 pm

Possibly guilty of the lesser charge of slandering that freak Lumbumba.

If so, the European Court of Human Rights will take care of that.
0 Replies

McTag

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 12:10 am

Good old Italian justice. Champagne, anyone?
Walter Hinteler

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:08 am
@McTag,
Since the murderers/assistant murderers/accomplices are unknown now, some new work for the polizia giudiziaria
oralloy

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:51 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Good old Italian justice. Champagne, anyone?

We still need to overturn the slander conviction in the European Court of Human Rights, and we still need to have the ECHR order Italy to pay Amanda and Raffaele many millions of euros apiece for denying them a speedy trial during the four years that they were held in prison.

Then there are all the evil hatemongers who need to be sued for all their unforgivable lies about Amanda.

And sooner or later (likely sooner) we'll have to set Meredith's killer free to loose his rage upon the young women of Europe.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBFRtQ_VAAATWmT.png:large
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Since the murderers/assistant murderers/accomplices are unknown now, some new work for the polizia giudiziaria

They might maintain the fiction that there are multiple killers, but I doubt they will expend any effort looking for the imaginary killers.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 02:44 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
They might maintain the fiction that there are multiple killers, but I doubt they will expend any effort looking for the imaginary killers.
If someone has been convicted, like here, for murder, what he hadn't done alone according to the sentence, the others are still unknown/on the run/not convicted.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 03:53 am
On Twitter yesterday, debate over Knox and Sollecito was futile. People on different sides are not going to change their minds.
https://twitter.com/PMFdotNet/status/581554670184824832
oralloy

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 05:21 am
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:
On Twitter yesterday, debate over Knox and Sollecito was futile.

Debate with guilter vermin has always been futile.

Twittter is an amazing way to communicate breaking news headlines though.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 05:46 pm
I agree with this article, and found Dershowitz's take on matters useful -

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/27/amanda_knox_verdict_the_real_evidence_and_why_almost_everything_you_think_you_know_about_the_case_is_wrong/

McTag

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 07:07 am
@ossobuco,

Good article by Mr Dershowitz.

And follow the money. It's just at the beginning of the tourist season.
ossobuco

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 07:15 am
@McTag,
That too.

As I said in my post starting this woebegotten thread, I didn't trust either the prosecutor (I'd read about him before the murder as I follow italy news somewhat, off and on) or Knox. That really hasn't changed for me.

Meantime, Mr. Lumumba had a hell of a time after her accusation re him -
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/28/amanda-knox-free-rich-american-patrick-lumumba-meredith-kercher-murder