0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 02:30 pm
bump
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 03:12 am
Free to study

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556472/Meredith-Kercher-killer-freed-prison-study-serving-just-six-years-sentence.html

gungasnake

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 04:16 am
@Pamela Rosa,
Free to rape, kill, an dpillage again...

http://www.littlestuffedbull.com/images/comics/whereislucy/lucy-whop.jpg
oralloy

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 07:44 am
@Pamela Rosa,
Pamela Rosa wrote:
Free to study

Wow!

I knew it was coming. But still, wow!

Three cheers for Karma!
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 07:46 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Free to rape, kill, and pillage again...

Yep. But it depends on who Karma is more enraged at.

If Karma is more enraged at Italy, Guede will be chopping up a lot more young women.

If Karma is more enraged at the Kerchers, Guede's criminal career has ended and he is about to become a welcome member of the community.
gungasnake

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 07:21 am
@oralloy,
Karma would be for the next victim to be the wife or daughter of one of the dickheads responsible for this ****. But that almost never happens, it's invariably the innocent who suffer.
oralloy

Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:47 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Karma would be for the next victim to be the wife or daughter of one of the dickheads responsible for this ****. But that almost never happens, it's invariably the innocent who suffer.

The best Karmic outcome in my view would be for Guede to actually reform and not commit any more crimes. For the Kerchers to have to watch Guede live out his life in comfort as a welcome member of society would be just amazing.

However things turn out, there has been some amazing serendipity in the way the persecution of Amanda and Raffaele accidentally gave Guede two huge sentence reductions. If Karma has done that much, it'll likely continue to influence what happens.

There's not a lot we can do about it in any case. We're like spectators watching the Olympics on TV. All we can do is sit back and watch how it all plays out.

BTW, in their efforts to steal Raffaele's inheritance, the Kerchers displayed pictures of Meredith's corpse in open court and let all the reporters record the images. The first of these images has now surfaced on the web.

Guede really hacked an opening in Kercher's neck. It's hard to believe he actually raped her after that.
hawkeye10

Thu 13 Feb, 2014 12:47 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Guede really hacked an opening in Kercher's neck. It's hard to believe he actually raped her after that.

you imagination is weak

Quote:
To get an idea of how lethal Ed Kemper is, keep in mind that he’s 6’9″ and 300 pounds. He has an IQ of 130 and has been diagnosed as a violent schizophrenic. How violent? At 13, Kemper murdered his own grandmother because he “just wanted to see what it felt like to kill Grandma“ and then he killed his grandfather because he was afraid of what his reaction would be after he discovered the murder.

Kemper was released from psychiatric care at 21, moved in with his mother, and began killing hitchhikers and engaging in necrophilia with their corpses after fights with his mother. After six murders, Kemper beat his own mother to death with a claw hammer, decapitated her, had sex with her head and then used it as a dart board. For good measure, he invited his mother’s best friend over to the house and killed her, too. Afterwards, Kemper called the police and turned himself in. Despite requesting the death penalty, which was apparently a childhood fantasy, Kemper was sentenced to life in prison.

http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2012/10/26/the-7-creepiest-serial-killers-in-american-history/
oralloy

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 09:15 am

When did the BBC become a hack tabloid outfit?

Are there any decent news organizations left on the international stage anymore?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 09:34 am
@hawkeye10,
Sounds almost like Tom Lehrer's old song about the girl who murdered her whole family...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH0Fv73Ik0I
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:25 am

Just a reminder:

If the media claims that Amanda or Raffaele said something, but there is no unedited video of them saying it, then they didn't say it.

Please no one hassle Raffaele for what the media is pretending that he is saying.

He is saying nothing of the sort.
McTag

Thu 27 Feb, 2014 05:28 am

She can run, but she can't hide.
oralloy

Thu 27 Feb, 2014 06:23 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
She can run, but she can't hide.

Amanda will never need to either run or hide.

You scumbags forget firstly that there is no way any conviction of Amanda or Raffaele will ever pass muster with the European Court of Human Rights.

And secondly, you scumbags forget that the US is not inclined to extradite innocent people to third-world hellholes with a history of human rights violations.

BTW, I really enjoyed watching the Olympics and savoring the fact that Meredith was completely unable to watch or enjoy them. (The London Olympics were especially special in this regard, but these Olympics were nice as well.)

Did you enjoy watching the Olympics too?
McTag

Thu 27 Feb, 2014 10:56 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
I really enjoyed watching the Olympics and savoring the fact that Meredith was completely unable to watch or enjoy them. (The London Olympics were especially special in this regard, but these Olympics were nice as well.)

This from the individual who habitually calls other people "scumbags".
McTag

Thu 27 Feb, 2014 11:00 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
third-world hellholes with a history of human rights violations.

I've been reading Bill Bryson's "1927" and the historic American human rights violations reported there are a real eye-opener to any reasonable person. Not you, obviously.
oralloy

Thu 27 Feb, 2014 10:02 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
This from the individual who habitually calls other people "scumbags".

It's a bit bold for you to try to elevate yourself to personhood.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Feb, 2014 10:02 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
I've been reading Bill Bryson's "1927" and the historic American human rights violations reported there are a real eye-opener to any reasonable person. Not you, obviously.

What is it about you freaks that you always falsely accuse others of your own freakishness?

Unlike your own vile support for atrocities, you'll never see me supporting any such atrocities.
0 Replies

McTag

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:31 am

Interesting developments in the legal process reported today from Italy, and not good reading for the supporters of "Amanda".
oralloy

Thu 1 May, 2014 05:31 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Interesting developments in the legal process reported today from Italy, and not good reading for the supporters of "Amanda".

Wrong on both counts.

The only meaningful questions right now were also the only meaningful questions a month ago.

Will the Kercher vermin be able to steal Raffaele's inheritance before the European Court of Human Rights has a chance to overturn the verdict?

After the European Court of Human Rights overturns the verdict, do the Kercher vermin have to return all the money they stole from Raffaele (assuming they have done so), or will the Italian taxpayers have to be the ones to reimburse Raffaele.

If the Kercher vermin have to return the money, and they do not have all of it anymore, can their homes and retirement accounts be seized?

And of course, as my SigLine has said for a little while:

Should the Kercher family succeed in their diabolical attempt to frame Raffaele Sollecito and steal his inheritance, I call out to anyone in the world who cares about justice to dig up Meredith Kercher's corpse and feed it through a wood chipper.