Amanda Knox

McTag

Thu 30 May, 2013 08:35 am
@oralloy,

Can't you write anything without hyperbole and indulging in an-hominem attacks?

Very poor.
oralloy

Thu 30 May, 2013 08:40 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
McTag wrote:
Miss Knox certainly seems to have you in her pocket.
It's amazing what a pretty face can do.

McTag, you disgusting pig!

I've posted the actual facts of this case, and you've done nothing but dodge and avoid confronting those facts.

It is UNCONSCIONABLE for you to now suggest that I am the one who is not adhering to the facts.

FACT: There is zero evidence indicating Amanda and Raffaele's involvement in the crime.

FACT: There is strong evidence indicating that the crime was done by someone unrelated to them (i.e. Rudy Guede).

Do you wish to challenge either of those two facts?

If not, then what business do you have insinuating that I'm the one who is avoiding the facts?
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 30 May, 2013 08:48 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Your claim that I engage in hyperbole is a lie.

The ad hominem attack was entirely justified by your despicable dishonesty. You spent an entire page dodging the facts while I posted the truth, and then you had the gall to suggest that I was the one dodging facts.

McTag wrote:
Very poor.

Not at all. My response to your post was quite appropriate.
McTag

Thu 30 May, 2013 10:05 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
you had the gall to suggest that I was the one dodging facts.

I recognise the fact that the "facts" you refer to are facts fed to you by the American press in defence of a young American girl.

And you seem to have swallowed the lot wholesale. In addition to which, you seem to be a tad unbalanced.
contrex

Thu 30 May, 2013 01:50 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

He wouldn't know what a hominem was if it came up and buggered him up the arse.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 30 May, 2013 04:18 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:
you had the gall to suggest that I was the one dodging facts.

I recognise the fact that the "facts" you refer to are facts fed to you by the American press in defence of a young American girl.

Stop weaseling. Do you want to challenge either of those facts or not?

If you do want to challenge one (or both) of them, then do so.

If you have no challenge to those facts, then admit it and accept reality.

Simply slandering the innocent victims of an atrocity the way you do only shows what a vile monster you are.

McTag wrote:
And you seem to have swallowed the lot wholesale.

Part of having ethics and integrity means accepting the truth.

If I were to respond to the truth by ignoring reality and slandering the innocent, I'd be a monster like you.

McTag wrote:
In addition to which, you seem to be a tad unbalanced.

Is slander a way of life for you? You've certainly shown no interest in truth or facts.
McTag

Thu 30 May, 2013 04:39 pm
@oralloy,

This
Quote:
what a vile monster you are.

was written by the guy who wrote this:
Quote:
The world became a more beautiful place on the day Meredith Kercher died.
oralloy

Thu 30 May, 2013 05:41 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
This
oralloy wrote:
what a vile monster you are.

was written by the guy who wrote this:
oralloy wrote:
The world became a more beautiful place on the day Meredith Kercher died.

Yes. I hope you're not actually going to whine about it. To quote another thing I've said:
oralloy wrote:
YOU ARE EVIL AND YOU DESERVE IT!

Why don't you follow Japan's example? After all the horrendous atrocities they committed during WWII, they know better than to complain about the A-bombs.

I notice you've sidestepped another opportunity to actually address the facts of this case.
McTag

Fri 31 May, 2013 02:29 am
@oralloy,
It's addressing the facts of this case (and disregarding the ones that don't fit your preconceptions) that's got you into this state. You've been obsessing about this so long now, you've not only lost your moral compass, but what's left of your reason. If you possess any firearms or sharp knives, I suggest you hand them in to the police now.
oralloy

Fri 31 May, 2013 03:21 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
It's addressing the facts of this case (and disregarding the ones that don't fit your preconceptions)

You can't show a single fact that I've ever disregarded (because unlike you, I've never done such a thing).

In fact, the speed with which you scurry away when I invite you to address the facts is quite telling.

McTag wrote:
that's got you into this state.

You mean the state of having ethics and a sense of morals and justice?

Perhaps my willingness to bother with the facts does have something to do with that. Good for me.

McTag wrote:
You've been obsessing about this so long now, you've not only lost your moral compass,

My moral compass is just fine. You'll never see me slandering the innocent victims of a brutal atrocity.

McTag wrote:
but what's left of your reason.

My reason is doing just fine.

Note again that you are the one who is running and hiding from the facts of this case.

McTag wrote:
If you possess any firearms or sharp knives, I suggest you hand them in to the police now.

I suggest you dive into a wood chipper. You're a monster and the world will be a kinder place without you.
izzythepush

Fri 31 May, 2013 03:23 am
@McTag,
He's definitely another Mark Bridger in the making.
0 Replies

McTag

Fri 31 May, 2013 03:39 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
You'll never see me slandering the innocent victims of a brutal atrocity.

ohh...kay.
oralloy

Fri 31 May, 2013 03:48 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You'll never see me slandering the innocent victims of a brutal atrocity.

ohh...kay.

FACT: There is zero evidence indicating Amanda and Raffaele's involvement in the crime.

FACT: There is strong evidence indicating that the crime was done by someone unrelated to them (i.e. Rudy Guede).

Time to start scurrying..... Twisted Evil
Walter Hinteler

Fri 31 May, 2013 07:04 am
@oralloy,
To quote one of the old Italians, namely Cicero: cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.
oralloy

Fri 31 May, 2013 07:47 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
To quote one of the old Italians, namely Cicero: cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.

"Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his fault."

If you were referring to McTag, you might have a bit of a point. But I think it's more that he's outright evil. Some people are monsters, and McTag is one of them.

If you were referring to me, feel free to try to challenge either of these two facts (or both of them, if you wish):

I'll be offline for awhile today, but if you or anyone else attempts to challenge them, I'll be sure to reply later tonight.

Note that McTag's strategy of "scurrying off to hide" does not count as challenging them.

Note also that if no one ever points out any flaw in my claims, then it is illegitimate to claim that such a flaw exists.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 31 May, 2013 08:17 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If you were referring to McTag, you might have a bit of a point.
If I'd referred to McT, I wouldn't have responded @oralloy
McTag

Fri 31 May, 2013 11:26 am
@oralloy,

Quote:

You've been rabbitting on about this for months, obsessively and endlessly, mindlessly and tastelessly. I've not read all your posts; I'd be surprised if anyone has.
What the lawyers make of the evidence in the re-trial remains to be seen, but won't you look stupid if they find against Miss Knox and her co-defendant?
In fact you don't need to wait that long.
izzythepush

Fri 31 May, 2013 12:58 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

but won't you look stupid if they find against Miss Knox and her co-defendant?

Oralboy will look stupid regardless of what happens.
contrex

Fri 31 May, 2013 01:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

McTag wrote:

but won't you look stupid if they find against Miss Knox and her co-defendant?

Oralboy will look stupid regardless of what happens.

Oralboy already does look stupid.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 31 May, 2013 07:27 pm

Sheesh! More tornadoes in Oklahoma. Sad
0 Replies