Tiger Woods Car Accident?

BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:22 pm
@aidan,
Because on the other thread where the woman was cheating on the man you said that you could see him losing his head and doing whatever and the cheating woman would deserve it ...so yeah - no double standard - period - end of subject.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you care to go over to that thread to find any statements by me that a husband had a right to attack his wife with anything other then a lawyer?

BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:24 pm
@Ceili,
The police have stated this was NOT a domestic incident
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had not seem such a statement by the police and if they had yet to fully investigate how could they come to that conclusion?
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:28 pm
@BillRM,
Yes, obviously IF she did hit him with a golf club - that was wrong - but tell me- can you really not understand how she would feel frustrated and hurt and angry enough to do something like that - and would you really want her to be punished with a prison sentence for reacting humanly to something that would be so obviously devastating to her and her children?

I have to say - I'd give her a by on this one....even if she ******* hit him over the head and gave him a concussion - I'd be able to understand and forgive her for it.

Do you really think the best interests of everyone concerned - Tiger - the children, the court and prison system, etc...would be served by this woman being charged and perhaps serving time?
BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:40 pm
@aidan,
Do you really think the best interests of everyone concerned - Tiger - the children, the court and prison system, etc...would be served by this woman being charged and perhaps serving time?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes as it might save someone else from being kill if women know they work under the same rules as men.

In my area we had a police chief chase out of his home with his wife firing his police gun at him for the same reason. The courts did not look kindly on her even if her husband did not wish to press charges.

Sorry but I am not ready to give women a free pass to harm their mates.
aidan

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:44 pm
@BillRM,
Yeah - me neither - and if you think this fits the criteria - all I can say is okay. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 03:00 pm
Geez, I hope you folks are having fun with this. Seriously.
roger

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 03:28 pm
@Merry Andrew,
I'm not. On the other thread, I was having a lot of fun speculating about possible circumstances. It's not fun anymore.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 04:21 pm
@roger,
Quote:
It's not fun anymore.

For me neither. But my post was actually addressed to BillRM and Aidan. They seem to be having a whale of a time.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 07:58 pm
Damn, folks. Before we draw hard lines and take sides, ya wanna at least wait until we know what the **** happened?
rosborne979

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 06:31 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Lets get the club over to forensics, maybe Abby can do something with it.

Why anyone would need to smash an SUV window to extract someone when the car was barely dented would be interesting to find out. Also, Tiger is a pretty big guy and she smashed the rear window. How exactly did she drag him out of the car? And were both front doors jammed shut for some reason? Or maybe they were all locked?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 07:34 am
@snood,
Damn, folks. Before we draw hard lines and take sides, ya wanna at least wait until we know what the **** happened?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man is not talking and had lawyer up as far as the police is concern.

Kind of strange behavior dealing with a minor car accident but not if he does not wish his wife to go to jail for assault.
dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 07:39 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Apparently it is much less fun if you do that.
farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 07:39 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
The man is not talking and had lawyer up as far as the police is concern.

JEEEEZUZ CHRISTE, even if English is a second language you make no effort to sound reasonably competent.

The man was not talking and had lawyered up as far as the policeARE concerned

BillRM

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 07:51 am
@farmerman,
Let see attack for not using the quote feature build in to this website and then grammar not however the content of the writings but the form of the writings.

Oh well at least farmerman unlike you I can do simple math when it come to a balloon cu volume and do not give any weight to someone claims just because he is label as a SCIENTIST with a PHD on a TV show.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 07:56 am
A2k needs more fibre again.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 09:15 am
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

snood wrote:

Apparently it is much less fun if you do that.
might be a future episode on Reality T.V.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 09:31 am
Lamest. Thread. Ever.
0 Replies