Tiger Woods Car Accident?

C99

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 07:46 am
Does anyone know what happened to Tiger Woods in his car accident??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 13 • Views: 4,037 • Replies: 36
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by C99
alex240101

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 07:55 am
I was not paying attention when they interrupted the presidential speech, space shuttle landing, results show for American Idol, game seven of the world series....to bring me that news on Tiger.....
0 Replies

rosborne979
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 08:09 am
@C99,
World Class golfer leaves house in the wee hours of the morning, pulls out of driveway and immediately hits a fire hydrant and a tree. Supermodel wife runs out of house, smashes car window with a golf club and pulls him out. He has a nasty conk on the head.

farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 09:10 am
@rosborne979,
Lets get the club over to forensics, maybe Abby can do something with it.
snood

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 11:55 am
I was hearing some rumors about trouble between he and his wife, but discounted them as the musings of haters or gossip-tv hosts. But I'm hearing slightly more believable stuff now that his facial lacerations came in a dispute with his wife over another woman, after which she was brandishing a golf club and chasing him as he fled in his Escalade, and he then distractedly drove into a hydrant and tree.

...story's going around that way, anyway.
aidan

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 11:56 am
@snood,
Yeah - that's what I figure too. Very, very sad- for him, for her, and for those two kids.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 11:57 am
@snood,
some official stories are saying that she broke the window to rescue him after the crash Shocked Rolling Eyes

i'm hoping the golf club to the head is real story Twisted Evil
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 11:59 am
No, I heard the lacerations were from her scratching his face. She was smashing the car with the golf club as he drove away.
Miller

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 12:28 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

No, I heard the lacerations were from her scratching his face.

Big waste of time.

Now she's got to find a good divorce lawyer and get her paws on the wealth .
Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 12:30 pm
Latest: tests for alcohol negative. But charges may be pressed against Woods for some other unspecified reasons. (Even the usually reliable NPR is fudging on what the charges might be.)
aidan

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 12:33 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
Now she's got to find a good divorce lawyer and get her paws on the wealth .

You know, that is just obnoxious. Is she the one who has allegedly cheated? Maybe, just maybe, she married him and bore him two children because she loved him.
BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 12:54 pm
@Merry Andrew,
But charges may be pressed against Woods for some other unspecified reasons. (Even the usually reliable NPR is fudging on what the charges might be.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It might not be charges directed at him but his wife you know.
BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 12:56 pm
@aidan,
Maybe, just maybe, she married him and bore him two children because she loved him.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Love him love his money and frame also.
aidan

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 12:59 pm
@BillRM,
oh, yeah - not only was she the one NOT cheating - she was also the one who was NOT driving the car...yeah makes perfect sense - the charges will be directed at his wife!!!!
aidan

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 01:05 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Love him love his money and frame also.

Yeah - well what woman wouldn't love his frame? Have you had a look at HER frame? She's got a very impressive frame and as faces go - her's beats his - hate to say it - but she's got the face of an angel and his is only par for the course if you know what I mean.

Give the poor girl a break. She just wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving and instead she reads the Enquirer and her husband is ******* around with an idiot. She lost her **** - it happens. She didn't marry him for his fame she married him for him. With a face and body like that - she could have married anyone.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:01 pm
@aidan,
Sure "if" she was using the golf club as a weapon on him and he was fleeing as a result.

Breaking the back window of his car as he drove away.

Seem enough to charge her with a numbers of crimes if that how it went down beginning with assault with a deadly weapon.
aidan

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:06 pm
@BillRM,
Right. Bill, you need to make up your mind. Are you someone who understands how hurt and angry someone would be when their spouse doesn't take their vows seriously - or are you someone who would like the spouse who doesn't take their vows seriously to get away scot free - without even a scratched face or broken car window to show for it?

Do you really not understand how hurt and humiliated this poor girl was when she read about her husband's betrayal of her in a national tabloid? She has two children under the age of five with this guy.

Like I said - give the girl a break.
BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:13 pm
@aidan,
Do you really not understand how hurt and humiliated this poor girl was when she read about her husband's betrayal of her in a national tabloid?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She can be as hurt as hurt can be and maybe rightly so that does not however grant her a license to attack him anymore then it would grant a license for a man to attack his wife for a similar reason.

If repeat if she did indeed attacked him with a golf club then she should be treated the same as a man would be who attack his wife with a golf club.

No double standards then it come to domestic violence cases period end of subject.

aidan

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:16 pm
@BillRM,
Right. Okay and no double standards when it comes to infidelity - period - end of subject.

Because on the other thread where the woman was cheating on the man you said that you could see him losing his head and doing whatever and the cheating woman would deserve it ...so yeah - no double standard - period - end of subject.
Ceili

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2009 02:21 pm
@aidan,
The police have stated this was NOT a domestic incident. The police investigate most accidents and it's pretty common for someone to get a ticket ie. driving with undue care and attention.