Water on the moon???

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 05:26 pm
http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2009/11/13/Moon-has-considerable-amount-of-water/UPI-17981258137871/

Quote:
The water was discovered by a spacecraft that intentionally slammed into a moon crater near the Moon's south pole Oct. 9. The resulting spray of debris from the crater yielded at least 24 gallons of water, NASA officials said.

So if this is true, that would seem to remove one of the big obstacles for setting up a science colony on the moon.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 2,641 • Replies: 5
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 06:35 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
So if this is true, that would seem to remove one of the big obstacles for setting up a science colony on the moon.

It's true. And it removes many obstacles. It makes the moon a much more attractive target for exploration.
0 Replies

hater

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 10:28 pm
@mysteryman,
wherever you get your information its wrong. the moon is dryer than dinosaur bones.
Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 05:14 am
@hater,
How do you know, dipshit? Have you been there?
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 06:17 am
@Setanta,
Set, if you look at the footage of Armstrong's landing, exactly ten seconds before touchdown is made, a fire hydrant can clearly be seen fixed into the ground as it flashes by.
Some say that freeze framing the video shows little moon children playing ring-a-roses in the water column.

It's true!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 02:48 pm
@hater,
I got my info from NASA.
I will trust their information before I trust yours.
0 Replies