The Husband 1.0 Software

vinsan

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 11:06 pm
A woman writes to the IT Technical support Guy

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 .

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0 , MONEY 3.0 and CRICKET 4.1 .

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2. 6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

DEAR Madam,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. Html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5..

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5 or Beer 6.1 .
Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0 .

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Good Looks 7.7.

Good Luck Madam!

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 11:16 pm
@vinsan,
Has this woman considered converting from Husband 1.0 to the open source OS, Beau 0.75? It's still in beta. Or Confidant 1.0? This browser is a more stable True 128-Bit SSL Encryption open source program?
sullyfish6

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 07:23 am
Try deleting Sex.5 and TV.10 and see if other programs can fill in the gap.
ebrown p

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 07:46 am
@tsarstepan,
You have to be careful there... both of these programs are susceptible to to viruses.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 07:56 am
@sullyfish6,
Deleting Sex.5 opens you up to the Mistress6.9 virus which could cause complete failure of the Husband1.0 operating system.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 07:59 am
@engineer,
Keep Sex 5, but uninstall Birth Control 7.3.

This will cause an automatic installation of Baby 1.0.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 11:06 am
you guys are clever Very Happy
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 11:21 am
Problem is having all softwares in the same partition. Divide you hard drive in the at least three different partitions.

This way you can run Husband 1.0 OS in safe mode.

Also, run different tasks at different schedules. Run BoyFriend 5.0 only when you have time available.

If nothing works, consider having a laptop for the games...
0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 11:31 am
I uninstalled Husband 1.0 about two months ago. Apparently my system auto downloaded Cougar 4.0. Now my system won't work right because it keeps looking for a program I haven't had since I converted Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0.

Can someone tell me where I can find and download Sex 9.8?
Francis

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 12:08 pm
@mm25075,
Sorry, I had that software free for a while but I gave it to a person I cherish a lot..
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 12:15 pm
@mm25075,
mm25075 wrote:

I uninstalled Husband 1.0 about two months ago. Apparently my system auto downloaded Cougar 4.0. Now my system won't work right because it keeps looking for a program I haven't had since I converted Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0.

After uninstalling Husband 1.0 and prior to installation of Boyfriend (new version) or Husband 2.0, Sex 9.8 can only be run through manual override, paid technical support, or dousing your system in alcohol with another compatible system.
ebrown p

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 12:52 pm
@DrewDad,
Husband and Boyfriend are both proprietary systems (i.e. Micro-Soft).

There is a lot to be said for going open source.

0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 01:06 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

mm25075 wrote:

After uninstalling Husband 1.0 and prior to installation of Boyfriend (new version) or Husband 2.0, Sex 9.8 can only be run through manual override, paid technical support, or dousing your system in alcohol with another compatible system.

Ok so I'm a DIY kinda gal. I ran a utility which allowed me to manually over ride the system over night. The next morning I doused my system in alcohol but there was not another compatible system available, so I ran the manual over ride utlity until the power was exhausted. Now I have no alcohol left, my manual override is left powerless and I have no idea where to order another compatible system. I'm thinking the best solution is to uninstall Cougar 4.0. Is that possible without a complete system over haul?
0 Replies

Husband2point0

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 07:52 am
Thank you for posting this. Sometimes relationship problems have to simplified to this level before anything can make sense again.

I talk abut this on my blog: [Moderator note: link redacted]. Check it out when you can.

I listen to quite a few men. I hear them moan and groan, complain and vent. Sometimes in the Barber Shop, sometimes in desperate phone calls. Things are wrong in their home and it is obvious, they don’t know why. I do understand the frustration that they are NOT getting laid and getting affection. But that point is irrelevant, because until you deal with the “why” nothing will change.

When I ask them the question, “Do you hate your wife?” They always say, “No”. Well, since they do not hate her we must deduce that they do love her. We must narrow down the point of failure. In the e-book for this website,

Husband 2.0

, I discuss how to fix the real problem in great detail, the man.

I may not be the best writer, I may not have a degree in anything related to this subject but seriously, seriously…. I am right.

But just to fast track the troubleshooting process, the problem is one of memory and priority. In short, your woman doesn’t have enough good memories and too many bad memories. The other thing is priority, men easily think that we do, but easily do not treat our woman and our relationship as a priority. This is why date with your wife has to be priority. There is a direct correlation between a decrease in the frequency of meaningful sex and a decrease in meaningful bonding.

MEN:

Men, you may ask why does any of this matter? Let me drop some knowledge on you…

When was the last time you said, “We can’t afford it?”

#She has to settle. You are being realistic, but are you bringing your “A” game to her request? If you will not even try to make it happen for her, you have lost MAN points. She feels less important.

When was the last time you went somewhere she wanted to go on your vacation?

#She has to settle. Other people have memories of their vacation but she has memories of cleaning the house, year after year. You have lost more MAN points. She feels unfulfilled and deprived.

When was the last time you had a “planning session” with her about your future?

(Should we move, could we move, is more education possible for either of us in the near future, wassup with our side hustle(business)) # She has/will stop believing that things are going to get better, each day, each week is an exercise in tolerating “just” barely getting by. Again, when she has to settle you have lost MAN points.

When was the last time that you just held her?

#Forget MAN points, she just needs HER man and here is where you CAN NOT FAIL… Reassurance. If you never bond or embrace, you cry separately. This is wrong. You both have to bare your soul, for better or worse AND CRY TOGETHER. Confess, discuss, forgive.and pray.
=

SHOWING that YOU have CONTROL over your LIFE and that your RELATIONSHIP is a PRIORITY. No matter what comes up… This was scheduled FIRST.

There was a man that was married to a woman for 10 years. He was known for never telling her the words, “I love you” and here is the craziest part, he wanted to kill the first man who did.

More:
Husband 2.0 Blog
[Moderator note: link redacted]

Husband 2.0 e-book
[Moderator note: link redacted]
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 08:30 am
This site was not set-up so you could flog your book and promote you blog. I have reported your post, and hope that at least the URLs are removed, and that at best your entire post is deleted.
Husband2point0

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 01:43 pm
@Setanta,
My apologies, this was just an intro before I began contributing.
0 Replies