i pod touch problem.

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 05:33 pm
My ipod touch has a password code to unlock, so i push in the code but it doesnt show up on the screen or unlock. I have tryed numerous times and it just wont work. What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 3,779 • Replies: 5
No top replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 07:18 pm
@chmelnyk,
Whichever brand it maybe, try looking up their website, you will find that most have a help line listed...otherwise take it back to where you have purchased it from and see if they can help you....is it still under warranty?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 08:44 pm
@chmelnyk,
chmelnyk wrote:
My ipod touch has a password code to unlock, so i push in the code but it doesnt show up on the screen or unlock. I have tryed numerous times and it just wont work. What do I do?

Completely reboot it first. Hold down the power button for 10 seconds until the device shuts down. Then start it up again and try again. If that doesn't work, I think you can plug it into your MAC and issue a factory reset command from iTunes. But that'll probably start you from scratch, so be careful to exhaust all other options before you try that.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 02:02 am
Try removing the battery for 10 mins or so.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 07:50 am
@chmelnyk,
If you enter the code several times unsuccessfully, you must hook the Ipod up to the original computer that it sync'd with. This is to prevent thieves from enjoying their stolen goods. By now, you have probably entered the code too many times and you need to go back to that computer.
BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2009 11:09 am
@engineer,
This is to prevent thieves from enjoying their stolen goods. By now, you have probably entered the code too many times and you need to go back to that computer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord a good old simple mp3 player with no DRM **** build in is so must better.

0 Replies