my wife cheated on me and I dont know what to do

kuvasz

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 03:03 pm
@shan33,
shan, you have my prayers and sympathy. i am not smart enough to give you any advice except to get counseling and a damn good lawyer.
0 Replies

footballphan7

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 07:25 pm
@shan33,
Hey Shan hopefully this gets to you in time I recently just went through almost the same thing. I though me and my girlfriend had a perfect relationship while at boot camp she cheated on my with a fat navy guy. Her friends told me, she lied found out she did **** like made a ******* bucket list with him planning to **** each other in the future. Crushed me but decided to take her back thinking the good out weighed the bad. I think i can get over it. I feel like she is really sorry and it wont happen again. I punish her, feel bad for it, did the whole territory thing, felt bad about it. Its a terrible feeling and I don't wish it upon anyone I regret having girls cheat on their boyfriends with me. What gets me through the day which might help you is the fact that I believe shes sorry, know she was depressed at the time, and focus on the good we have. There are millions of things that make me remember what major disrespect happened but I don't know man if you want to be with her like me just keep chugging through....
0 Replies

footballphan7

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 07:30 pm
@shan33,
Also, the first month i kept pushing why did you do it even though she had no answer I don't want to get into it but she had a rough year last year bad **** happened to her which makes me think maybe thats a reason? I don't know but I do know women cheat on for different reasons then men. I know I am good in bed and I don't think she cheated for that reason more like feeling bad about herself maybe that helps you women cheat for stupid reasons I don't know
0 Replies

sunil12a

Reply Tue 14 May, 2013 08:20 pm
@shan33,
Shan 33 I am also exactly facing same issue. After 10 years of relationship and having 7 years old kid my wife cheated and then gone into depression. She is seeing psychiatrist and psychotherapist. He says its because of guilt. As four year has passed with in your case how u have dealt and how is your relationship going with your wife. As like you I love her and want to give her one chance.
0 Replies

excusetoparty1

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 08:40 pm
MY wife cheated on me in April 2013 on a business trip. Unplanned she is 41 she met a guy at the bar who was involved in the presentation. They had sex, she came clean about it 3 weeks later after she gave me the cold shoulder for those 3 weeks. I was devastated, she stated I messed up its my choice whether we stay together or not. I mulled over it, then (4) DAYS later she said have you made a choice because she couldn't concentrate at work or school. I made the choice or having her stay with some conditions. One of them was no contact with this POS again. She agreed. Then he emails her, iam sure texts her and calls her for 10 min. Whether that was to say goodbye I don't know. At anyrate she gave him her phone #. Now iam waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I can seek revenge cause he has a girlfriend and are planning on getting married. The internet is a wonderful thing. Nothing has happened yet when it does should I seek my revenge?
jespah

Reply Sat 3 Aug, 2013 06:55 am
@excusetoparty1,
How old are you, 12?

Online revenge means that any future girlfriends who Google you (and they will) will come across that. And then they won't be girlfriends anymore.

Be an adult, get a divorce if you must and move on from this. You don't need to sow the ground with salt and be a dick about it.
0 Replies

Mazzz27

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:34 am
if he cant ejaculate I dont see how that something you have over him. he can go for a Lonnng time. It was just sex.. she wasnt in love with him...just move on from it.
0 Replies