Video store robbery acid murders 1980s

smith78

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 11:42 am
@tsarstepan,
this did happen in the 1970s. My fathers girlfriend was one of those who was tortured and murdered. maybe you should look into ogdens history a little
0 Replies

smith78

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 11:43 am
@djjd62,
IT WAS THE HIFI SHOP MURDERS. AND I THINK IT IS PATHETIC THAT YOU GUYS ARE MAKING FUN OF SUCH A TRAGEDY
0 Replies

liveitup801

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 02:24 pm
@tali,
Yes I own this movie. It's called The Aftermath!!! True story. Not the best movie quality, or movie, in fact they could redo it and make it into an amazing movie. But very sad sad story..
0 Replies

sneedie3

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 10:56 pm
@aidan,
The movie was called "Aftermath: A test of love" I was only a kid when I saw this movie but it always stuck in my mind.
0 Replies

justiceisfair

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2017 07:44 pm
@tali,
It happened in a hi-fi store in UT. The two murders made their victims drink draino, and tried to duct tape their mouths to make them keep it down. However, it didn't work due to the immediate blistering of the lips and mouth. The murderers than mocked the noises caused by the gurgling of their mouths and insides. Then one victim was raped repeatedly. Then a pen was stuck in one of the victims' ear and was kicked so hard that the eardrum burst. After torturing them relentlessly, they proceeded to loot the store. In spite of an eyewitness (one victim survived without brain damage), the two murderers claimed they weren't receiving a fair trial because they were black, and the NAACP got involved wanting a stay of execution. Candlelight vigils were held protesting the death penalties. Amazing to me that anyone would protest the death of these monsters, stating that lethal injection wasn't appropriate for the crimes committed. Seems to me lethal injection was humane compared to what they did to their victims https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
0 Replies