Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 09:41 am
You take the hill, then someone has to take it over and explain how they stole it from you.

I claim this hill by right of my boot being planted here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 6,586 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 09:48 am
I grabbed your belt from behind and threw you off backwards. Now I'm sitting down on top of the hill.

Cycloptichorn
panzade

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 09:49 am
@Cycloptichorn,
You sat on my fire ant nest...they're biting your scrotum as you run away screaming...
I'm hunkered down 6 inches into the hill...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 09:54 am
Using 6 strategically placed anti-personal hand grenades, I blast you from your hiding spot and reclaim my proper position as king of this hill!
sozobe

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 09:58 am
@McGentrix,
I walk by, casually, with a bit of a sway. I bat eyelashes and say hi. You saunter down the hill to say howdy. I stomp on your instep and sprint up the hill. All mine!
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 10:01 am
@sozobe,
Oh, that's how it's going to be, then?

I sprint up the hill and flex my muscles so hard that all my clothes explode off, and you are momentarily dazzled by the sparkles coming off of my smile.

Then you fall over backwards laughing, and I sheepishly claim your spot.

Cycloptichorn
engineer

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 10:57 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Peggy comes by to remind you about Bobby's school project on propane that you said you'd help with and Dale takes the hill and sprays the ants.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 11:28 am
@engineer,
I invoke copyright infringement and the police haul you away.

I am alone again at the top of this hill.
Green Witch

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 12:03 pm
@McGentrix,
I hand you a gift certificate for $50 to the local Gander Mountain store, but it's only good for another 20 minutes. You grab it and run...
I am very comfortable lying in the grass.
chai2

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 01:35 pm
@Green Witch,
I approach with a flame thrower, and shoot a few warning flumes over GW.

She wisely moves downhill.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 02:09 pm
@chai2,
I stand to the side of the hill, slightly above GW, holding 3 for 2 coupons for Spanx.

chai2 throws herself at the coupons, I step to the left, she flips over GW and races to the SpanxMobile.

I move calmly to the top of the hill, adjust my hip scarf and begin to shimmy.
Green Witch

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 04:09 pm
@ehBeth,
I wave a pair of these

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/NeakDesign/SDC10115.jpg

in front of ehBeth's face like a red cape in front of bull. She comes charging as I throw them down the hill and she does somersaults in her eagerness to grab them...

I resume my previous location on top.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 06:47 pm
@Green Witch,
Whilst Green Witch was waving socks around, I stealthily drew a pentagram in the dirt and upon entering, Green Witch was summoned away back to her tower.

I stand guard a top the hill.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 07:44 pm
@McGentrix,
I wandered up the hill, stopped just to the right of McG. I pulled my laptop out from my satchel. I pulled a screwdriver out of my left pocket. I looked up. I looked around. I started to jab at the laptop with the screwdriver. McGentrix winced deeply.

I took advantage of his inability to see through the wince, smacked him on the head with the laptop, gave him a shove. He went ass over tea kettle down the hill.

I surveyed the territory. Mine. All mine.
Tai Chi

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 07:47 pm
@ehBeth,
Whoever said I play fair? I set up my camp stove halfway up the hill and start frying lightly breaded whitefish. ehBeth swoons and does a Jack and Jill somersault down the hill. I race to the top with a week's supply of provisions. Oust me if you can!
McGentrix

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 06:07 am
@Tai Chi,
Looking in my back pocket, I realize I have a can of

http://bryant3.bryant.edu/~afortin/images/Oust.jpg

Holding a lighter in front of the spray, I let a nice arc of flame blast at your feet. As you scamper away from the flames I rest at the crest of the hill
Green Witch

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 06:45 am
@McGentrix,
MOVE! (scampering of little feet is heard)

http://images.elfwood.com/art/p/a/patickmorris/warrior_maiden_2.jpg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 07:35 am
I throw a bucket of water on GW and she rusts inplace like the Tin Man. I push her down the hill and surround myself with life size cutouts of Nancy Pelosi and Barrack Obama, insuring that Finn will not come near again.
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 08:30 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
I laugh at your cutouts and whilst yelling "I am Mr. Olympia!" in my thick Austrian accent, charge up the hill to slice you in two and fling your little girlie man parts down, and take my stance at the summit with my bloody sword at the ready.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2892/conane.jpg
McGentrix

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 08:41 am
@Ticomaya,
I saunter about half way up the hill and light a big fat joint. Smelling that familiar aroma, Tico comes down to share. While he leans against a tree in a self induced moment of fuzziness, I kick him square in the nuts and send him rolling down the hill taking my place on top of the hill I enjoy the clouds and birds.
0 Replies