Where did all the war potesters go?

George

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 06:40 am
@Walter Hinteler,
. . . and something like the Iraq adventure has a limited effect on most
people here. A cynical guy I know said that he had only two requirements
of the war -- don't raise his taxes and don't draft his son.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 06:43 am
@High Seas,
The more I read this line of reasoning the more I am coming around to agreeing; but not quite there. At first I just thought, that was the war we should have concentrated on, we didn't and they are regrouping in the form of AQ supporting the Taliban from Pakistan and the Taliban regrouping to cause violence in Afghanistan. But perhaps since AQ is in other parts of the area over there and has influence in those countries as well, it does make more sense to have a broader and more flexible range of strategy to go after AQ and its bases.

At this point, I am not sure what direction Obama is going to go, he is catching a lot of flack from certain republicans like McCain and Lieberman (spell?) for not rushing to send more troops to Afghanistan after the last military briefing concerning it all.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 08:33 am
Also, it should be noted for the record that all the Pot testers went to college...

T
K
O
0 Replies