Low Rise Thong vs. Waist High Thong

crackinggrahamers

Wed 6 Feb, 2013 10:15 pm
@Muarck,
Old thread but I saw it got off topic.
Thongs overall cover your front while freeing up the back, reduce or hide panty lines.
Low rise can hide under your top pant line, but can possibly get pulled down easier while moving in the pants.
High Rise (waist) won't get pulled down by your pants, but they will more likely show when you bend over. (I picked her up from work and drove her around while her car was getting fixed) My sister's showed when she got out of car, prolly about 2-3 inches out of the top of the pants.

Overall, if you get them too small they might hurt up the behind. You wanna show em off; either take off your pants or get high waist and a shirt that won't cover your back when you bend over or get out of a car.
I personally only wear the low rise, find them comfy when all is set, and make sure to wipe your ass good otherwise it will get stained big time or a little every time you go. Washing stains out is never fun since you see what you did, and if you don't clean well and don't care and get a relationship - your partner(s) will see bad hygiene and its not attractive.
spendius

Thu 7 Feb, 2013 07:31 am
@crackinggrahamers,
It might be a test of "unconditional love".
0 Replies

SteveRobs

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 10:28 am
Low Rise Thong are nice ...
spendius

Fri 29 Mar, 2013 12:23 pm
@SteveRobs,
The trouble with low rise thongs is that they don't make a satisfactory THWACK when you let go.
0 Replies

Mikecao

Tue 1 Sep, 2015 04:06 am
I love low rise thong。。
0 Replies

Deen Tichy

Sun 6 Sep, 2015 11:57 pm
@Muarck,
Thongs were considered to be a bit tacky a few years back but now they are widely accepted by both the sexes. In terms of high waist and low waist; I think low waist is more appropriate because the sexy apparel should be worn as an underwear and should not show. The low waist ones are quite appealing and functional as well.
0 Replies