can you figure out the worlds hardest riddles???

MeCe411

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 12:19 am
1.Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

2.What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows.

3.I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?

4.A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

5.What's black when you get it, Red when you use it, And white when you're all through with it

6.I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?

Additional Details
7.Sabrina gave Samantha as many dollars as Samantha started out with. Samantha then gave Sabrina back as much as Sabrina had left. Sabrina then gave Samantha as back as many dollars as Samantha had left, which left Sabrina broke and gave Samantha a total of $80.00. How much did Sabrina and Samantha have at the beginning of their exchange?

8.Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

9.Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and at the end.

10.Something very extraordinary happened on the 6th of May, 1978 at thirty-four minutes past twelve a.m. What was it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 24,829 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Francis

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 01:07 am
These riddles have been around for quite a number of years and they are not hard at all, just simple riddles you can find if you use your brain..

Like the first one: mind that it happened B.C.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 09:35 am
Quote:
10.Something very extraordinary happened on the 6th of May, 1978 at thirty-four minutes past twelve a.m. What was it?

These riddles are meant to be "hard"?

In the USA and a few other countries that write dates d/m/yy the numbers in the date and time were consecutive: 12:34 5/6/78. Everywhere else it happened on the 5th of June.

It wasn't really all that extraordinary. (And didn't it happen again at 12:34 p.m.?)
DrewDad

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 09:40 am
@MeCe411,
MeCe411 wrote:
8.Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

Piles of dirt.
0 Replies

Yiko4812

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 09:12 am
A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

The wife was pregnant and she gave birth to the baby=stranger when the husband was away. She didn't survive the birth.
0 Replies

dvgangstar88

Reply Wed 26 May, 2010 03:52 pm
@MeCe411,
u have hard riddles
0 Replies

dvgangstar88

Reply Wed 26 May, 2010 04:08 pm
@MeCe411,
IDK
What is the answer to the first one\
0 Replies

missbully8

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 06:53 pm
@contrex,
These are the hardest riddles bull!These are the easiest even without using your freaking brain!I mean come on you can find the answers just about any were!DUDE!!!!!!!!
missbully8

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 06:57 pm
@missbully8,
OMG these are the most crappy riddles ever that is BULLSHIT if you think they are hard at all!they were ******* easy!
0 Replies

wimbledofy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 06:20 pm
@MeCe411,
A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?
if he made sure nobody was in the car, than his wife wouldn't be in there either, but yet the answer is that his wife was pregnant and she died of childbirth, and the baby was the stranger

0 Replies