Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 11:24 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

To top it off Sam never did marry her.

Yep, he did.
talk72000

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:50 am
@Merry Andrew,
Sorry about the mix up. I checked. Herod Agrippa was given the name 'Agrippa' after Augustus Caesar's friend.

http://www.livius.org/he-hg/herodians/herod_agrippa_i.html

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 11:43 am
@2PacksAday,
He did when was that? If it was in one of those corny movies made after the show went off the air it doesn't count. They didn't even have the same middle girl so those movies aren't real.
2PacksAday

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 01:40 pm
@Linkat,
Sorry I've been absent for a few days....

They were married sometime between the old series and the second one....{the little tv movie/mini series that they tried to turn into a new series...."Brady Brides"... it didn't last very long}....regardless of how tacky they were....ie...A Very Brady Christmas...etc....those would be considered cannon, since the characters and base story line remained the same....attempts to pick up where they left off....just not done very well.

The more recent feature films, that were for the most part parodies of the original series, of course don't count for anything....but I'll respect your Brady OS purism.....so yeah, at the end of the first series, Alice was still a virgin.

0 Replies

delirium68

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 03:08 pm
@chai2,
Ummm.....
It is well established that the word hashish comes from the same ROOTS as assassin, not from the WORD assassin. Both come from the Knights Templar, who were the knights serving Hassan-I-Sabbah. Popular belief is that Hassan-I-Sabbah drugged new recruits with hashish while they were undergoing orientation/indoctrination at his fabulous fortress, an enclosed environment which allowed him - according to legend - to create for his new & drugged recruits a paradise on Earth, thus convincing them that they were serving an aspect of god. That's the generally accepted version.
Wikipedia's version is probably more realistic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
chai2

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 03:49 pm
@delirium68,
Interesting.

What do you know about Alice and Sam from the Brady Bunch getting married?

Did you know that the girl who played Marcia had two abortions?
Linkat

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 07:37 am
@chai2,
You mean, of course, Maureen McCormick - also her cocaine problems and I think it may have been 3 abortions - I know some places I've read said 2, but she said in an interview she had one at 18, 19 and 20. I guess she had too much of a very Brady Christmas.

Don't mess with my Brady trivia.
chai2

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 07:43 am
@Linkat,
She also (as of course you know) went on a date with Steve Martin. She said he was a good kisser.

No comments from Mr. Martin.

So linkat, we know all about the dirt on Greg and Mrs. Brady, what do you know about Bobby?
Linkat

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 08:24 am
@chai2,
I know that Peter dated an olympic ice skater at one time. Not sure about Bobby too much he must have stayed out of trouble.

I think I know about Marsha as people used to call me Marsha Brady - they thought I was like her (the character not Maureen).
0 Replies