The horror of the Dead Sea Kiosk at the Mall

Linkat

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 11:30 am
I usually can avoid these $$es, but the other day I fell victim to them. Quite possibly because my daughter and I were having a great mommy and daughter time. Not only are they the most aggressive sales people " they s*ck at it.

I figured I had time, I could get some enjoyment out of annoying them " which I did. They asked what products I use and proceeded to tell me how sorry she was it wasn’t working as the woman looked sadly at my (I assumed wrinkled) face. Now how the heck do you sell a product by insulting a potential client? And did she know what I looked like before?

My response: I think you’re wrong, I’m really 86. With all seriousness the boneheaded “experienced” salesboy " said no you are not I can tell in your eyes that you are no more 50. OK so double insult " you tell me I am older than I actually am (which is very obvious I am not 50). I did tell them my actual age and they did honestly look shocked.

I kept them on some more time " just to help my fellow shoppers before I said your products suck and your fake accents are even worse. Good day.

Does anyone really buy this crap? And believe these horrible sales people?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,565 • Replies: 3
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 11:40 am
@Linkat,
You know from time to time it is great to be a simple male and not need to worry about normal aging to the same degree women seem to.

Hell Gene Hackman can still play the romance lead and get the girl into his late middle age!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 11:44 am
@Linkat,
I am very rude to these people. I tell them outright to get away from me in a loud voice.
Linkat

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 11:47 am
@Amigo,
I prefer to "lead" them on - when I'm not in a hurry. That way it causes them perhaps to have one less victim.

Also, while doing a search for these "products" - I found out that often times you can find these products at the Dollar Store. I can't wait for my next encounter with these idiots - I will waste 20 minutes or so allowing them to spread these magic cream and lotion on my hands and then inform them - oh that product, I just bought it at the dollar store for guess what? A dollar! And a dollar seems reasonable for this crap.
0 Replies