New Dryer / New Plug and Vent Necessary?

SharonBr

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 06:05 pm
@CDobyns,
My neighbor ordered a Whirlpool dryer from Lowe's this week and they said their warranty would not be good if they didn't get the power cord and lint attachment. I googled and found your comments, yep Lowe's didn't tell the truth!
0 Replies

kconroy

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2013 11:38 am
@CDobyns,
This past weekend the same thing happen to me. The home improvement store told me that if I didn't it would void the warrenty. The also told me that it was a Federal requirment, that they were required by Federal law on this. I didn't believe him, still dont and I still think its just a way for the home improvement store to make money.
0 Replies

Lint Cats

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2019 10:06 pm
Yoo hoo! I love your sassy comments. After adding white glue to dryer lint and mixing thoroughly I sculpted a cat! On our first date a friend showed me the cat whiskers he finds on the floor. It took a long time to even notice them, when I had enough the dryer lint cat had his own whiskers. And I am getting a new dryer which I hope to install with the old vent. Check this out: when my previous dryer (used) was put in the installer acted very put out when I insisted on using my existing metal hose and not their soft plastic hose.
0 Replies