young married man affair with older woman

Morgan21PYX

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 05:28 pm
@canton76,
u so love her if u cnt seperate her from ur thoughts , its good to love ur family but if ur heart is somewhere else then u dnt wana regret anything in the end for yourself
its either u be with this woman or stop the affair and deicaqte ur self to ur family
but to me follow ur heart but think alott first
0 Replies

Macgness

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 11:46 pm
@canton76,
Does this lady look 51 or younger? My husband is 39 and there are rumors of him with this woman at his work who is 49 but she looks older she's not attractive and is like an old hag? What attracted you tho this old woman?
0 Replies

Yoyomama3800

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 10:06 pm
@canton76,
Just to let u know that this affair u are having is toxic!! My husband left me and my children. 3 children 28, 20 and 15 yrs old. The youngest a girl. She now likes girls bcuz of it. This woman that my husband left us for is retired & knew he was married. She went as far goin to his job and calling him. Stayed with him at hotels. He just recently told the fellas that he fucked over the only somebody who loved him in this world!! He also turned all of his friends against me!! He also had a boss that helped him cheat!! The middle child started drinking & getting high, the oldest starting getting sick. Guess what? He didn't support me through any counciling with the kids or nothing. Not to mention it made me feel as if I was nothing!! That really hurt. The only thing that ever wanted my husband to do was love me & my children!! But he loved his self more!! I came from a family that my parents were married for 75 yrs. Guess what he hasn't said anything to me about how he how he felt!! Guess what he lives with her while I'm left with dealing with children!!! I have no one!! He went through great lengths to protect her but doesn't protect me or my children!! There is a lot of resentment & hurt and anger!! Your minutes of fun can demolish 4!other lives!! Is it worth it!! Put God 1st and mend your marriage!! Not doin so creates hate!!
0 Replies