Half Bathroom Remodeling

Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:06 am
Does anyone know what will cost for labor only to add a half bath? I have all of the materials. I have unused space under staircase and I want to add a half bath. All plumbing can be used from upstairs bathroom near by.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 13 • Views: 4,763 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

Mame

Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:01 pm
@margaretwhite,
We have no idea where you live or what your house looks like, so how in the world can we help you???

I suggest calling in some contractors for free estimates and see what they have to say.

You'll need an electrician, a plumber, someone to do some framing and drywalling, perhaps, and a painter. Call in your area, wherever that is, and ask them.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:36 pm
TRY this
Quote:
Add a Half Bath
to a 1 and 1/2 bath home , COST $2,000 - $3,000, Recovery 60%

http://faarforum.com/2009/06/remodel-or-sell-chart-for-those-who-need-a-source/
0 Replies

xpressbath

Wed 2 Sep, 2009 05:08 am
@margaretwhite,
Can you provide the following info:
Place where you live.
Yor bathroom dimensions ( width x length x height )
Accessories you want to replace
0 Replies

Jean Baptiste

Fri 3 May, 2013 04:08 am
Labor cost depends on the service provider. In order to have best repairs you must call the reliable service providers that make repairs which are durable for a long time by installing the best quality products available in the market.
0 Replies

edwardgordy

Fri 3 May, 2013 07:05 am
As per my view, you should consult with a reliable service provides that offers best quality bathroom remodelling service in affordable price. Such kind of service provider really helps to remodelled your half bathroom beautifully.
0 Replies

lucyralph

Sat 4 May, 2013 01:23 am
@margaretwhite,
Labor charges depend upon which service you want in bathroom and it also depend location of your state. As we know that every location charrges are different.
0 Replies

RayEGarcia

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 12:18 am
I think it will get done for maximum of $200, the cost also depends on the you are living and what the labor charges.
RayEGarcia

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 05:20 am
@RayEGarcia,
No one can predict how much will it cost, it will depend on the area you live, on person you hier for the work, and also depends how much area you are remodling.
0 Replies

JuanitaMiller

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 12:50 am
Exactly, labor charges depend upon which type of service you want in your bathroom and it also depends on which type of facilities required after that you will take any decision for remolding.
0 Replies

EddyP

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 10:15 am
@margaretwhite,
Do you have any design plans? I have a friend who might be able to give me some answers for you. Smile

Let me know
0 Replies