Bollywood

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 09:42 pm
Movie: Hariyali Aur Rasta (Greenerie and Road) Stars: Manoj Kumar, Mala Sinha Singers: Manoj Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 09:51 pm
Movie: Gora Aur Kala [Fair and Dark (skinned) twin brothers separated at birth] Stars: Rajendra Kumar (plays both roles), Hema Malini Singers: Mohd. Rafi Music y Laxmikant Pyarelal

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 09:54 pm
Movie: Mere Mehboob Stars: Rajendra Kumar,Sadhana Shivdishani Singers: Mohd. Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 10:04 pm
Movie : Mere Humsafar Stars: Jeetendra, Sharmila Tagore Singers: Lata Mangeshkar, Mukesh

Plot: Raju is his real name but due to his unhealthy and unkempt manner of living, he is called "Junglee" by everyone in his village, all save for ex-convict Ustad Anwar who has served time for murder, and his father. When Raju's dad passes away, the local money-lender gives him an ultimatum to either re-pay the loan or he will take possession of his house and land. Raju decides to hitch a ride to Bombay, get a job, save some money, buy a couple of bullocks, till his land and re-pay the money-lender. No one gives him a ride, so he stows away in the back of a fruit-laden truck, which has one more stowaway, a run-away gypsy named Tarna. Both of them meet, fall in love, promise to help and marry each other. After the truck ride, they board a goods train bound for Bombay, but during the journey both get separated. A few months Raju finds out that Tarna is now known as Meenakshi, a movie actress. When he goes to meet her, he is told by a man named Ashok, that Tarna is his wife. A bewildered Raju is heartbroken and devastated. When Tarna finds out that Raju had come to meet her, she rushes over to meet him - only to find him in the arms of an attractive young woman named Kusum. Looks like neither of them kept their promise of helping and marrying each other, and due to the change in their respective circumstances have ended up with different life-partners.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 10:10 pm
Movie: Anari Stars: Raj Kapoor, Nutan, Singers: Mukesh, Lata Mangeshkar

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 10:19 pm
Movie:? Stars: Rajendra Kumar, Sadhana Shivdishani Singers: Mohd. Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar. The beautiful Sadhana developed gout maybe from her diet of red meat and alcohol from her successful career in films. Her eyes began to pop out or bulge thus affecting her looks making her look like the adult Angela Cartwright from the "Sound of Music" who played one of the children.

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 10:36 pm
Movie:Daag: Stars: Dilip Kumar, Nimmi singers: Talat Mehmood, Lata Mangeshkar

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 10:47 pm
Movie: Sangam Stars: RajKapoor, Vijayantimala, Rajendra Kumar Singers: Mohd. Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar Plot: Love Triangle

Meharabaan Likhoo, Haseenaa Likhoo Yaa Dilarubaa Likhoo
Shall I Write Kind, Or Beautiful Or A Stealer Of Hearts?

Hairaan Hoo Ke Aap Ko Is Khat Mein Kyaa Likhoo?
I Am Puzzled By What I Should Write To You In This Letter.

Ye Meraa Paremapatr Padhakar Ke Tum Naaraaj Naa Honaa
After Reading My Love Letter To You, Don't Get Angry.....

Ke Tum Meree Jindagee Ho, Ke Tum Meree Bandagee Ho
That You Are My Life, You Are Someone I Am Bound To.

Tuze Main Chaand Kahataa Thaa, Magar Us Mein Bhee Daag Hai
I Would Have Called You The Moon, But It Also Had A Scar.

Tuze Sooraj Main Kahataa Thaa, Magar Us Mein Bhee Aag Hai
I Would Have Called You The Sun, But It Also Had Fire In It.

Tuze Itanaa Hee Kahataa Hoo, Ke Muz Ko Tum Se Pyaar Hai
I Am Just Going To Say This To You; That I Am In Love With You.

Tuze Gangaa Main Samazoongaa, Tuze Jamunaa Main Samazoongaa
I Will Consider You To Be Ganga, I Will Consider You To Be Jamuna (Names Of Rivers That Are Considered To Be PURE In India)

Too Dil Ke Paas Hain Itanee, Tuze Apanaa Main Samazoongaa
You Are So Close To My Heart That I Will Consider You Mine.

Agar Mar Jaaoo Ruh Bhatakegee Tere Intajaar Me
If I Were To Die, Then My Soul Would Roam Around In Your Anticipation

Vijayantimala marries Raj Kapoor but teases him about 'getting an old man'
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 10:53 pm
Movie: Humrahi Stars: Rajendra Kumar, Jamuna, Mehmood (Mr. Rickshawala) , Subha Khote. The secondary actors such as Mehmood and Subha Khote often play the comic relief roles and once in a while have very good songs such as this one which would equal the songs of the main actors.
Singers: Mohd. Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 10:56 pm
Movie: Sanjog Stars: Pradeep Kumar, Anita Guha Singers: Mukesh, Lata Mageshkar

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 11:01 pm
Movie: Choti Bahen (Small Sister) Stars: Balraj Sahni, Nanda, Rehman Singer: Mukeh Rehman plays the heavy as the brother who forced his younger now-blind sister to leave. He sings where should he go as the the earth is very big.

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 11:07 pm
Movie: Modern Girl Stars: Pradeep Kumar, Saeeda Khan Singers: Mukesh, Lata Mangeshkar

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 11:17 pm
Movie: Son of India Stars: ??? Sigers: Mohd. Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 11:23 pm
@talk72000,
Movie: Modern Girl Singers: Mukeh, Suman Kalyanpur NOT Lata Mangeshkar
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 11:30 pm
Movie: Deedar Stars: Dilip Kumar, Nargis, Ashok Kumar Singers: Shamshed Begum and Lata Mangeshkar. In this scene Dilip and Nargis are childhood friends who sing this sweet song. However, it seems that in any Dilip Kumar-Nargis paired movie he nevers wins Nargis' heart. He is always the loser. This probably is first loss with Nargis as he is blinded. He sings this same song unknowingly as an adult with Nargis married to Ashok Kumar and Nargis then realizes that Dilip is her long lost childhood sweetheart and she is crushed.

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 11:43 pm
Movie: Mughal-e-Azam Stars: Dilip Kumar, Madhubala, Pritviraj Kapoor (father of Raj Kapoor) plays Akbar, the Mughal Emperor Singer: Mohd. Rafi

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 11:46 pm
Movie: Junglee Stars: Shammi Kapoor, Saira Banu Singers: Mohd. Rafi

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 11:50 pm
Movie: Professor Stars: Shammi Kapoor, Kalpana Singers: Lata Mangeshkar, Mohd. Rafi

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 06:11 pm
Movie: Raaz Starring: Rajesh Khanna, Babita Singer: Mohd. Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar

0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2010 06:26 pm
Movie: Shola Aur Shabnam Stars: Dharmendra, Tarla Mehta singers: Mohd. Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar

0 Replies