Einstein's General Relativity

NoOne phil

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:00 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

No need.
Jane Goodall hasn't claimed my statement was incorrect without backing it up with reasonable arguments. You, on the other hand, have. I chose to see your choice not to answer as an admission that you have nothing of relevance to offer.

And you are still a liar.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:05 pm
@NoOne phil,
What makes you say that?
NoOne phil

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:06 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

What makes you say that?

You did.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:12 pm
@NoOne phil,
I bet you think you are very clever.
But I can only judge by what I see, and what I see is what you show me, and what you show me is the most imbecile and adolescent behaviour I have ever come across in this forum.

Is your pride sore because you couldn't keep up? Calling someone a liar is a kind of serious. And if you fail to back up that claim, you are usually the one who gets stuck with the label.
NoOne phil

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:23 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

I bet you think you are very clever.
But I can only judge by what I see, and what I see is what you show me, and what you show me is the most imbecile and adolescent behaviour I have ever come across in this forum.

Is your pride sore because you couldn't keep up? Calling someone a liar is a kind of serious. And if you fail to back up that claim, you are usually the one who gets stuck with the label.

Go Listen to some Plato. I have uploaded a new work, and the update on the Church translation. -- process with Audition!

http://www.archive.org/details/THE_TRIAL_AND_DEATH_OF_SOCRATES_CHURCH_1
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:35 pm
@NoOne phil,
Is your new work about why you think I am a liar?
NoOne phil

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:37 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

Is your new work about why you think I am a liar?

Absolutely not, it is how I know your a liar. Listen to the entire works of plato, it will run in a tab, and maybe you will figure it out. You know, these are examples of how to argue, and how to think.
Cyracuz

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 10:54 pm
@NoOne phil,
So far you have shown clearly that you master neither thinking nor arguing.
I do not wish to waste more time and energy on you. Sit and listen to your tapes. It is demonstrably clear that no one else does.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 11:10 pm
@NoOne phil,
Oh, and in case you want to know what I think about some issue or other, just google "Cyracuz". It will supply you with lots of links to a wide sortiment of my opinions and thoughts on many different subjects.
It's about how I know you are full of ****.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 07:43 pm
@NoOne phil,
I just wanted to say thank you for the work that you have done NoOne phil, I find it to be a asset to my studies of ethics, neurophilosophy human behavior and many of my other subjects of study.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2015 05:17 am
Sorry, But do people really take that 'relativity' bullshit still seriously?

unbelievable!
candidoff

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2024 08:56 pm
Einstein is a genius of quackery. He created a theory from scratch. Set a bad example.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2024 10:11 pm
@candidoff,
Quote:
Einstein is a genius of quackery. He created a theory from scratch. Set a bad example.

Still at it old mate, still trying to rubbish one of the greatest scientific minds, which you do not even have the ability to understand. Ah well, it takes all kinds!
candidoff

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2024 05:07 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The genius drew a certain membrane, his friend Grossman drew an equation with 9 unknowns. Now the crowd is running around with this math. Each represents a different genius.
It’s better not to talk about the fact that gravity is isotropic, they’ll trample on it. Gravity has an up and down, a curved space. Mass insanity.
0 Replies

candidoff

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2024 11:00 pm
@The Anointed,
An eccentric with an adventurous plan decided to become famous and receive a Nobel Prize. He did this and left. Why are you breaking spears? This theory has no practical significance. You can painlessly abandon this theory and throw it out of your head. If you want to become famous, do real science; you don’t have to follow in the footsteps of a charlatan.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2024 11:59 pm
@candidoff,
Quote:
You can painlessly abandon this theory and throw it out of your head. If you want to become famous, do real science;

Are you suggesting that I should do 'Quantum Physics.'

New theory unites Einstein's gravity with quantum mechanics

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/12/231204135156.htm#:~:text=Professor%20Oppenheim%20said%3A%20%22Quantum%20theory,how%20this%20contradiction%20is%20resolved.
candidoff

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2024 03:50 am
@The Anointed,

bring a toad and a rose together.

The Anointed

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2024 04:41 am
@candidoff,
Quote:
bring a toad and a rose together.

But which is the toad and which is the rose and which of the two is greater?
candidoff

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2024 10:05 am
@The Anointed,
The topic is the theory of relativity. I am a supporter of the position - if classical physics can explain a phenomenon, then there is no need to invent fables. The acceptance of a photon, a quantum, for example, is justified. There is an explanation of gravity in terms of classical physics. Accordingly, the general theory of relativity is nonsense. Explanation of gravity presented Global Journal of Science Frontier Research, A, vol.24(1), p.43.
0 Replies

candidoff

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2024 03:05 am
@The Anointed,
Everything is clear with the genius of charlatanism. The collective intelligence amazes me. How can you be so suggestible? What kind of curved space, what kind of twins? People, wake up.