Imagine If...

djjd62

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:22 pm
everything you ever ate was spread out in front of you, what would be the biggest pile, would there be olympic swimming pools full of soda

and what about the stuff you don't even know you ingest, how much hair would there be, how many bugs

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,414 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:25 pm
@djjd62,
potatoes

mashed, boiled, pancaked, chipped, omeletted, souped, scalloped, roasted, grilled ...

there's always dirt on potatoes but hamburger's always said that a little bit of dirt was a good thing. since he's my dad, I have to believe him.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:27 pm
@ehBeth,
the real important factor in selecting potatoes is the semester at uni where we lived on taters and onions til J was paid for being a t.a.
djjd62

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:29 pm
@ehBeth,
the radio guys discussing this had some pretty good points, the one host says, imagine walking through the piles and there's half a bucket of spinach, right next to a pile of gummi bears big enough to crush a person
spendius

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:33 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
everything you ever ate was spread out in front of you

No thanks. It's bedtime here and imagining such a sorry prospect is hardly conducive to a restful repose.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:35 pm
@djjd62,
My pile of carrots would definitely outweigh my pile of Gummis (as much as I like those). The palms of my hands and soles of my feet turned orange as an infant - I love/loved carrots sooooo much.

I love my veggies - I'd have a bigger tomato heap than chocolate heap.

My vat of beer would probably dwarf my pint of milk, even if I count my choco milk (which I like more than actual chocolate).
ossobuco

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 06:22 pm
@ehBeth,
Hah, my chocolate milk would form a river.
My potatoes would certainly form a hill.
My spinach, especially lately, would form groundcover.
My wine might fill a couple of barrels. My booze over the years, three barrels true. Beer, maybe four pitchers full.
My garlic would make a nice rockpile, and onions would fill a volkswagen or maybe two volkswagens.
Pinto beans, a few large sacks. Black beans, one large sack. Rice, a dozen sacks. Pasta, a good sized room full.
Chile pepper, a gallon bottle full.
Tomatoes, a room full. Apples, at least a room full.
Chicken, a yard full. Beef, several steers, I suppose a dozen. Duck, maybe three. Pork, oh, Babe.. several. Fish, more and more, I suppose a refrigerated room full.
Gummy bears, 3 tablespoons. Chocolate candy in any form - oh, would fill a Sjaak's candy store set of counters. Ice cream, a dozen refrigerators.
Soda pop, a swimming pool, but almost no addition lately.
Potato chips, a good sized room full. Corn chips, a small closet full.
Pot stickers, a large suitcase full. Hope to enlarge that....
0 Replies