HAve you ever seen a ghost? Have you ever seen anything "supernatural"?

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 02:28 am
simple question.

as for me, i have not yet seen anything not ridiculously explainable.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 2,880 • Replies: 12
No top replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 02:31 am
@OGIONIK,
No, I haven't seen anything supernatural.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 05:20 am
@OGIONIK,
I used to watch the Casper cartoons. He was a friendly ghost.
OGIONIK

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 12:22 pm
@Intrepid,
i want to hear about ghost stories!

part of me wishes they were real, i guess they arent .

;( Sad Sad
wandeljw

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 12:34 pm
@OGIONIK,
My daughter worked as a production assistant for the "Supernatural" television adventure series. One of her tasks was to answer e-mails from fans. She told me she was disappointed that many young people took it seriously (it is totally fictional of course). For one episode the writers borrowed our family name for a murder victim. It was fun for me to hear the actors saying lines like: "Wandel's boys will be coming after whoever or whatever did this." and "I saw myself killing Wandel with my own hands." Smile
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 03:40 pm
@OGIONIK,
OGIONIK wrote:
as for me, i have not yet seen anything not ridiculously explainable.

Me either. No ghosts, no UFO's, no apparitions or hallucinations of any type. Ever. It's a bit disappointing.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 12:03 pm
@OGIONIK,
I once had a ghost stalking me.

We were planning on my ouija board when I was a teen. It was working so well, we figured there had to be some sort of ghost pushing our hands along on the board. So we asked it the question - what was the ghost's name in the room and it spelled out a boy's name. For the life of me I can't remember, but it was a more unique boy's name that you do not hear often. Later we asked who I was going to marry and it spelled that same name.

After that I didn't want to play with the ouija board. But often times the board would mysterously fall off the shelf in my closet.
rosborne979

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 10:25 am
@Linkat,
When we were kids we were playing with a Ouiji board. Someone asked some questions and I pushed the pointer around but pretended not to, and I claimed I didn't push it intentionally (even though I knew I had). For years afterwards my sister and other kids used that Ouiji board experience as their "evidence" for ghost. I guess I was a bad little boy Wink
OGIONIK

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:12 pm
@rosborne979,
i guess that is th msjority of ghosts
0 Replies

angeliceyz

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 01:55 pm
@Linkat,
do you ever feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up when you enter a certain place?
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 01:58 pm
@angeliceyz,
That's not ghosts. That's just an incidental psychic connection between you and your neighborhood Peeping Tom who is presently staring at you right now.

<< ¡¡ BOO !!>>
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7gYNb3GSh4M/Rtt8Qmb8U6I/AAAAAAAABus/SB5oT_arFMI/s400/Hello_Kilroy.gif
0 Replies

jeeprs

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 09:59 pm
when I was 12 we lived for six months in a old gatehouse to a grand estate in Aberdeen, Scotland. A half mile away there was a farm house that had been built on the ruins of a Norman monastery that had been sacked by the Vikings. It had also served as the public hanging ground for convicted criminals in the county shire. The current occupants would occasionally unearth artefacts and coins while digging the garden. They insisted that on some nights, you would hear the old gate being opened, even when nobody was around.

In the Aberdeen winter, sunset is around 3:30 pm and quite often you would get a sea-fog that would roll in. You could only see a couple of yards. Amongst all those old rough-stone buildings and wells and walls, it was not at all hard to believe in ghosts. I guess, to be honest, I never saw one, but it sure wouldn't have been surprising.

As far as 'supernatural', I have had minor occurences where I knew someone was going to call, that kind of thing. I am sure these things happen all the time. Whether it is 'supernatural' I really don't know. I don't think we know enough about nature to know what is 'super' to it.
0 Replies

Stevedavis

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 07:11 am
no iahvent seen a ghost ever but i see supernatural!!!!!!!!!that horrifies me a lot
0 Replies