The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer

drpepper143

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 02:15 pm
@drpepper143,
Sorry! Please keep the longest post I posted. The first ones came off of my phone and I didn't mean to submit them!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 01:47 am
@drpepper143,
LMAO...All that I have to say to all of what you have said...Is the fact that one of these 2 sides...Devil, God...Actually allowing people to be tormented, whether you believe that that is Jesus and it is actually true or not...And that you claim that the Devil you embrace has the core essence of both light, and dark...And the fact that people still suffer...Still shows that your Devil would be just as weak as this Jesus Christ that I embrace is...By your very own definitions of Jesus, and your God...Which means there is no difference...Which would mean there is no reason to accept the Devil, unless you are choosing to do so...And he has not demonstrated anything that is any kind of revelation whatsoever...I mean, think about it...If your Devil is God, and Jesus is not in control...And Jesus is Evil...And people are still tormented...How friggen all powerful can your Devil God actually be?? The Devil is not God...And could never be...Cause if he was...Then Jesus would not even be allowed to torment his people like you claim that he does...Why? because by your fellow followers on here, have said they needed to experience full pain, to see what the nature of the Devil truly was...Which would also mean, that anyway you break it down...That Jesus doing evil, could still be half devil himself, and would still be God alone anyway you try to break that down....

If you are saying to me, that the devil does not make you feel pain, but Jesus does...Which is different than others...Than I challenge you to test this...And pry to Jesus, or your God to fight or pin themselves against one another...in a dream, or any kind of revelation you can witness...And if you still feel the same way after it happens please explain to me what you had said and saw happen that made you believe this devil is God and Jesus is evil....

I challenge you to do it!!! Your God never said do not test me, But Jesus did...SO DO IT!!!!
0 Replies

Ryu

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:09 pm
Do not be deceive, this story holds no truth. The Fallen are enemies of God and man. They understand the nature of God. The commandment of God can not be change. In the book of Anoch and many other religious or book of mysticism it said these fallen are given NO SALVATION, that is why the weep. They will never receive God's forgiveness, For God is eternal. They know they are dammed for all of eternity. Satan is called the father of lies for a reason. Satan is losing this war and Satan is losing it badly, I have seen Satan. Satan fits into all religious, mystic, philosophical Accounts.This is how he a appear to me: Very tall Italian man (NBA tall), dark hair, dark eyes, handsome, very well dressed. Yet Satan transformed before me and this is what I saw: more monster than man, a blaze in bright yellow fire all over him, as tall as a light post, His head big and high (almost like a cone head), COMPLETE HATRED and POWER resonated from him. I stood my ground to fight, but he is so powerful that fear overcame me and I ran. Understand, all Satan did was flex and I the fight was over before it started. I did tell him "go to hell" before I ran. My spirit guide respond " you could be no deeper in hell". I was shocked! The only other time I had experience such power was from an Archangel, yet this angel held back so I would not flee in fear. I have fought and held courage against many demons, with God and God's angel's by my side. Remember we are all in this together, God and I fight for you my brothers and sisters. God will be victorious. Be on the winning side, with the power I felt from Satan I can not begin to imagine the power that lies in God. God has spoken to me and has said a lot in only two sentences. God does not appear to us because the might of God always seek to destroy sin. We are all sinners. Sinners create the world we live in, so it is hard to avoid a life without sin. That is why John the baptist lived in the wild, brave and wise man. Most importantly I ran in the sight of Satan, Satan runs in the sight of God. LOOK TO GOD
K-hill

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 03:34 am
This story has made an incredible impact on me!!! Finally, I feel as though some of my questions/inklings have been proven to be correct, according to this article! I've always known that my purpose here on earth was something extraordinary and abstract. Ever since I was a little girl watching some of the Disney movies like The Lion King, I've always felt empathy for the "bad guy"! Now I know why! After having read this article, I now feel as though I know exactly what I'm here to do! Its only a matter of time! Just wait and see...
(By the way, this story is beautifully constructed!)

Thanks for helping me further along the path of true ENLIGHTENMENT!
Warm wishes and love,
Kathleen (Minneapolis)
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 08:17 am
@Ryu,
Thank you mate!....I have done the same also...mate....
0 Replies

JAMESHANBURY

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:52 pm
TO MY LOVE LIGHT IN LIFE
YES I AM THE VERY REAL TRUE LUCIFER
YOU REALLY TELL US A LOT ABOUT ME
DON'T THESE PEOPLE JUST KNOW SO MUCH
I MEAN THEIR BROTHERS IN LAW MUST BE DOCTORS
FOR THESE GUYS TO KNOW SO MUCH STUFF
BUT MOST PROPLE ARE WRONG MOST OF THE TIME
BUT YOU AND I ARE RIGHT
SO KEEP IT UP
WE WILL BOTH BE ON
NEW PLANET
FOR AN INFINITE NUMBER OF LIFE TIMES TOGETHER
IN THE RESURRECTIONS OF THE HOLY BLEST
WITH MY LIONESS/LAMB BRIDES
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 02:49 pm
@JAMESHANBURY,
You probably will not be saying that when Satan is throwing you back into the fire, just to get some restitude, such as a tree in hell, with fruit with thorns on it as food...Or as a place of minute shelter from the smoldering heat...Just so that he does not have to feel the burn...As much as you may?

Some God he is...

If he came to me in a dream...Which he does...And tried to make me feel his power or fear to embrace him....

I would tell him to go f*ck himself....And if it was meant to be that he killed me with his power, for standing up to him...As the battle is God's then so be it...

I would not go down without a fight against him...For sure...

His power is limited....

He could never even attempt to break my spirit let alone defeat God...

I really do pry for you lost souls...

You fear the Devil...But do not even understand that God in infinitly more powerful...

Infinite...
0 Replies

WhatEver69

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 02:28 am
@lucifers girlfriend,
Yeah lucy's girlfriend show them more of that power opinions^^ \m/
0 Replies

Cyprine

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 10:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Dear Spademaster,
Can you please tell me, how it is you differentiated between: devil disguised as God, and God disguised as devil??
I am sure we all would benefit from such an ability, to distinguish.

????
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 08:20 am
@Cyprine,
Simple...God does not make people feel ultimate, complete fear to embrace him, he offers ultimate compassion...Which in turn people then fear the evil they have done compared to God...The Devil or an inferior being would pray on the ultimate of people's fear to embrace him...because that emotion is not eternal...Where as compassion is...And if fear is eternal, then no being that operates by total fear is God...that is why I do not believe that God himself will make people suffer forever, if fear was an emotion that is eternal, than that means that there is a reason why God would send the Devil to Hell forever anyways, because the Devil operates on this emotion of fear, so why should he, and others who follow not feel fear forever? If they like to display their emotions of fear to others? Think about it, if they like fear, if God sent them to a place where they felt nothing but fear, how is he wronging them? That would (by definition) be their notion of "Heaven" and not Hell...now if the Devil operates on the emotion of fear, and then his followers believe that Hell is a place of great opportunity, or pleasant feelings, then it shows right now before the afterlife comes, that this Devil getting you to embrace him by fear is a bogus attempt for him to portray something other than what he truly is...If he really is a pleasant being, then there is no reason for him to display fear right now...And if he displays fear right now, there is no reason to ever believe his Kingdom is anything but fear...and think it is a place of pleasant actions, or great opportunities...

I could distinguish, because whatever form each one took, the evil one tried to use flawed logic in my own understandings let alone a God's thinking...And whatever form God took...You could already feel by what he was saying, that it could not be shown to be incorrect no matter which way someone tried to disprove it was so...by such examples I listed above, and many more...another one would be after I rejected the evil one and praised God, the Devil would attempt to explain another scenario to out-think me because I had praised God, and rejected him...Which told me he and I knew he was wrong, and he was interested in gaining control over my soul, and not about being a God, or helping anyone to the right path...but only his own ways...because he did not even care what I had to say or thought, but was just interested in altering my own thinking...God has never done that to me...And allowed me to rationalize how I was wrong in my own thinking...Or gave me the ability to see how I knew who God was in the 2 forms, because God had never tried to convince me how he was God, and I was able to see or distinguish it on my own...Where the Devil was persistent in trying to prove to me how I was incorrect in my thinking, with no effect...So his power was limited, and not strong enough to actually be God...
0 Replies

Rgds

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 12:03 am
@Solve et Coagula,
Something similar happened to me. Is good to know that there is more people out there with similar experiences. People around me is also experiencing visions with God, with Lucifer & dreaming with angels etc ^_^
0 Replies

ofABSOLUTE

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 02:12 pm
Fellow humans... let's get one thing clear, the so-called god is not religious and did not give human beings religion. Religion is a control device used by selfish beings to control others with. Be these beings of human origin or nonhuman... What most have grown accustom to referring to as god, those of my perception refer to as the ABSOLUTE or all that is... this view of a lucifer has truth, as well as misguided lies also...

No one has to embrace anarchy to fulfill being complete in human form to move beyond duality. Indeed, for the soul types the universe can be seen as hell because it is the created place of limitations via duality. All experiences are in truth the experiences of the ABSOLUTE, but the ABSOLUTE can only experience individuality through created bodies of energy/matter...

We know of no lucifer, jesus, devil, or satan so let's not be misguided by names that are conveyed and perpetrated through human semantics dealing solely with the human desire of being in control via the ego-personality using religion as an institution of mental enslavement... What is known is the intent of spirit, which does not need to be called any name to be what it is or isn't ... either you are awake or you are still asleep to the ignorance of your human experience...

The universe is like a university for the soul to experience duality on a multitude of dimensional levels... Therefore, there are a multitude of varying universes which possess copies of your human selves as well as your soul identity... Some soul's in the universe have grown to know of their true purpose and have purposely kept other souls confined as so to move themselves along at a faster pace to advance to higher levels of conscious experience but this type of desire can only harness universal growth not spiritual growth, so any who favor such behavior will return to the universe time and time again for this is not the purpose for any soul... these souls are the ones that we refer to as being ego-dominated... these lost souls will likely be the ones to embrace anarchy without judgement...

Evil has nothing to do with darkness per se, evil is an intelligent act of insubordination to social order and positive collective behavior... any being that holds to such behavior can never go beyond their limitations back to their true reality... indeed one must shed the ignorance of the experience, just as one must awaken from a dream and leave all things that belong to the dream behind. For what is of the dream is not of the same energy vibration of the soul plane, therefore, it cannot pass into the original reality of beingness...

There are a lot of lost souls that know this very well, be they of human form or another type of form... The soul is the true vehicle of the ABSOLUTE to experience individuality, no souls are damned to a hell per se but must constantly reincarnate to the universe until one has mastered the realization of being in such a place and learn to dominate the created self of ego... This is what was taught in the mystery schools of Kemet and what was grossly misrepresented by invading foreigners who did not properly understand the teachings as they mixed truth with fantasy which gave rise to myth...

So-called angels are not beings with bird wings but just another way to speak about spirits who follow the will of the ABSOLUTE, being that spirit is a perspective of will and force as what can be seen throughout the universe at each constant without rest... All things are comprised of spirit because all spirit is comprised of the ABSOLUTE or what most refer to as God... Life can only come from Life... death is just an illusory experience... scientifically, elements which are spirit types have been given codified forms to convey transmitting causality behavior in view of pro-survival experience... What over zealous christians and the likes have fail to realize is that, what they refer to as God is an experimenting spirit being, this is what being a CREATOR is all about... math, science, and art exemplifies this to the utmost... math is conscious energy, science is experimental imagination of mind, and art is the complete body of experiences...

So-called good and evil or created concepts that were made for the universe just as god and devil are the results of how either aspect can be interpreted throughout various universal experiences... the term love has a multitude of meanings depending on the type of minds that rule any given society, so again do not get caught up in semantics... be mindful and come back to a complete circle of rediscovering your True-Self...

On the soul plane duality is non-existent, it is not allowed... therefore, the universe was created for such an experience in different densely created light bodies... There is truth in this story about a lucifer but there is also sensationalizing as well... be it taken symbolically or literal ... In any case enjoy the experience for no one's soul is incomplete... that level of creation has already been perfected...

The universe will never come to an end, it is the opposite completion to what doesn't change ( ABSOLUTE )... Nonchange/change gives rise to a complete marriage of eternity with infinite possibilities... MAAT- HTP...
neologist

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 05:44 pm
@ofABSOLUTE,
Welcome to the forum, ofABSOLUTE, Your argument seems, among other things, to be an appeal to authority. May I ask to which authority are you referring? If yourself, please provide some basis for your conclusions. If someone else, please provide the source and explain how it led you to your conclusions.
dd777

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 09:23 am
@Friday55,
`Father why have you forsaken me`...... Surely i remember those word, and now you just made me think deeper than i could ever think... Am i began to think what you think?.. I still need more research... thanks Friday55
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 10:51 am
I don't know how many times it has been explained in these fora; the word lucifer is not a name, but a title. The given name of the one called Satan is not known, nor is it likely to be known. He chose to rebel against God.
0 Replies

ofABSOLUTE

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 03:08 pm
@neologist,
Greetings Neo, I did not present an argument but a perspective as all individuals possess... I appeal against realized ignorance, once you realize law and order, you are held accountable... there is no greater will than the Absolute and all other spirits below who adhere to the Absolute follow without prejudice and will deal with any who think they know more or better. Trust me, I have been through the motion... Whether you choose to represent the light or the dark it all belongs to a singular source which allows for all experiences to occur... My conclusions are quite visible in every day walks... Absolute is always now and the true source of all information and experiences... whatever anyone think they have discovered was meant for you to discover when you were ready to accept it... The universe is not some unknown accident... I am a spirit that was born to possess according to my purpose, what I wrote explains itself insofar as being a philosophical view point about what isn't hidden and not of a faith base... Maat HTP
0 Replies

SwapnilJadhav

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 11:43 pm
@evangFelix,
Satan is very cunning and clever in nature. He does not deceive people by showing himself as a demonic creature, but by showing himself as a loving and caring creature.....and today loads of people are getting trapped in that satan's deception....we should understnd that satan is much more powerful than human beings....he knows everything about humans...and how to deceive them...only god is superior to him.....its always better to hear the word of god..which is alwayz truth...we should never believe in our own thinking coz satan alwayz try to deceive us through our thoughts...so we should deny our thoughts...that is why jesus alwayz said that deny yourself that means we should never believe in our own thoughts which come out of us..and believe in only word of god that is bible....the love which writer is talking about is all fake love.....True love is in jesus...trust me...i have felt that...its never ending..eternal..salavtion is awsome...u should receive it..
tenderfoot

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2013 10:52 pm
@SwapnilJadhav,
I always thought that was jerking off.... You're not doing that in mistake are you????
0 Replies

4Jesus

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 03:58 pm
GOD IS ONE,..D BRING N D END,HE MADE EVERY THING ...HE CREATED LUCIFER...EVIL.,GRAID,UNTRUST,HATRED..IS FIRST THINK BY LUCIFER...BCK THEN ,THERE WR LOVE ND KIND,RESPECT IN HEAVEN,..GOD LOVE EVERYONE BUT HATE SIN OURZ...IF GOD IS WICKED ,HE WOULD HAVE DISTORY LUCIFER BUT BCOS LOVE IN ALMTY GOD,HE LET LUCIFER TO RULE D WORLD,4 GOD 2 C HW WE CAN BENIFIT 4RM LUCIFER GOVERMENT...IF U DNT KW LUCIFER IS RULEIN D WORLD 4 NW...DAT WAY WE HV BAD THINGZ HAPPANIN EVERY WR...GOD PLAN 4 MAKIND IS YET 2 REVAIL...SO BELV IN ALMTY GOD...WE JT BELV ON WAT WE HEAR,NO HUMAN KW WHN ALL DIZ STARTED..LUCIFER MAYB LIEING 2 U ,U DNT KW... Lucifer is god ,he jt asume dat he may hv power lik GOD,REMBER lucifer IS CREATED BY GOD..DNT BELV WAT U DNT KW,2 ALL OF U WHO BELVI in lucifer, d DAY WIL COME AL WIL KW D REAL STORY,GOD 4GV US AL ..AMEN,
0 Replies

ashley316

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 11:49 pm
Both Jesus and Lucifer have the same name or connotation. They are both regarded as the rabbi and or teacher. We can only know the light by experiencing the dark. Your story is interesting. It is one I have thought pf many times.
0 Replies